Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530367 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5865 on: March 18, 2023, 05:50:26 PM »
There's a lot of opinions being aired, but in fact no-one knows how a court case will end until the evidence is heard and a decision is reached.
Why do you think no one picked up the UK publishing rights for what had the potential to be a best seller in a far larger marketplace than Portugal?  Was it because Amaral was fed up if making so much money and milking Madeleine’s disappearance do you think?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5866 on: March 18, 2023, 06:50:44 PM »
Stop posting absolute junk...typical uninformed sceptic

Typical supporter, mistaking his opinions for knowledge.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5867 on: March 18, 2023, 06:57:21 PM »
Why do you think no one picked up the UK publishing rights for what had the potential to be a best seller in a far larger marketplace than Portugal?  Was it because Amaral was fed up if making so much money and milking Madeleine’s disappearance do you think?

As I said, too much hassle. Maybe Amaral wasn't as bothered about making money as you think.
Result = happy posting.

Offline John

« Reply #5868 on: March 18, 2023, 06:59:51 PM »
Just for the record. The last time I looked, Madeleine was still missing and her fate still unknown.

In that case, all cards are still on the table!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5869 on: March 18, 2023, 07:07:25 PM »
Typical supporter, mistaking his opinions for knowledge.
Your posts are getting so detached from reality they're not worth bothering with. You've been in meltdown since CB became prime suspect and the SOL now permanently excludes the mccanns

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5870 on: March 18, 2023, 07:11:29 PM »
Just for the record. The last time I looked, Madeleine was still missing and her fate still unknown.

Do you understand the SOL excludes the McCann's. The last time I looked CB was the only suspect with the BKA saying that were 100% sure he murdered Maddie. None of what you claim would provide any libel defence in the UK for amaral

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5871 on: March 18, 2023, 07:15:48 PM »

Some players have been permanently eliminated though and a fresh player has been given the seat he left behind in 2007.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5872 on: March 18, 2023, 08:00:37 PM »
Some players have been permanently eliminated though and a fresh player has been given the seat he left behind in 2007.

I agree with John. No explanation for Madeleine's fate has been proved to be correct.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5873 on: March 18, 2023, 08:13:14 PM »
I agree with John. No explanation for Madeleine's fate has been proved to be correct.

That doesnt mean all options are still on the table.....i thimk thats aclled grasping at straws. ...by John too. Neither of you can come to terms with the fact that Amaral and Grime and his dogs were wrong

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5874 on: March 18, 2023, 08:42:11 PM »
As I said, too much hassle. Maybe Amaral wasn't as bothered about making money as you think.
What hassle?  According to you he was only expressing his opinion so what’s the problem?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5875 on: March 18, 2023, 08:43:03 PM »

So you think Murat might still be involved then?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5876 on: March 18, 2023, 11:04:17 PM »

We can agree that Madeleine remains missing.

Perhaps the defining difference is that I think it is a good idea to keep up the impetus of looking for her and as far as possible to locate or find out what did happen to her.  At the moment there is evidence available to do just that ... if there wasn't don't think for a minute that her case would still be an active one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5877 on: March 19, 2023, 08:06:51 AM »
That doesnt mean all options are still on the table.....i thimk thats aclled grasping at straws. ...by John too. Neither of you can come to terms with the fact that Amaral and Grime and his dogs were wrong

I don't know what happened to Madeleine, but I don't think anyone can declare with certainty that some things are wrong. That's an opinion, not a fact.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5878 on: March 19, 2023, 08:12:57 AM »
What hassle?  According to you he was only expressing his opinion so what’s the problem?

Do you think that Amaral enjoyed being sued in Portugal by the McCanns so much that he would be eager to submit to the same treatment in the UK?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5879 on: March 19, 2023, 08:25:29 AM »
I don't know what happened to Madeleine, but I don't think anyone can declare with certainty that some things are wrong. That's an opinion, not a fact.

it is not proven the alerts were to cadaver
the dogs never solved 200 caes
eddie never found a body under conctete in Jersey
the dogs never had a 100% record
None of tyhe evidence used to make the mccanns arguidos was ever confirmed. when being made arguidos it was a legal requirement the mccanns were informed of any evidence against them.
The McCanns are no longer susopects in the investigation and due to the SOl can neevr be investigate or charged
SY have no jurisdiction to investigate or question the mccanns as suspects in the case

CB is the onlt suspect.
Wolters claims the evidence aginst him is so strong that the german investigation is 100 % certain he murdered Maddie

Amaral and the PJ completely mmisunderstood the dog and forensic evidence

Theres  afew FACTS for you....you need to wake up