Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530314 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5925 on: March 20, 2023, 11:38:00 AM »
ive supplied proof...now you need to reinstated all the posts youve edited. you will not get away with this. you have lied and ive proved it. you are the poster who insisted that calling someone a liar was acceptable

I've repeated my post showing how and when you lied. When you repeat your proof of my lies we can perhaps move forward.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5926 on: March 20, 2023, 12:11:09 PM »
Perhaps everyone could stop bandying about accusations of lying and just accept that sometimes people can be mistaken? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5927 on: March 20, 2023, 12:11:15 PM »
Have you decided to clarify which protocol France hasn't signed yet?

That's good news about bullying...maybe. I have often identified attempts to bully me, but I seriously doubt that you would see it as I do.

The First Protocol.  After that it's anyone's game.  But France won't tolerate the interference of anyone.

That which you appear not to understand is that The ECHR is nothing to do with The European Union, who may or may not decide to comply.  The ECHR has no power to enforce anything.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5928 on: March 20, 2023, 12:13:38 PM »
The bolded bit is not true!!!!!

Page 9

PROVEN FACTS

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6307.0

Well, that's a load of Fibs.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5929 on: March 20, 2023, 12:26:08 PM »
The First Protocol.  After that it's anyone's game.  But France won't tolerate the interference of anyone.

That which you appear not to understand is that The ECHR is nothing to do with The European Union, who may or may not decide to comply.  The ECHR has no power to enforce anything.

I believe that one of the rules of the EU is that member states must belong to the ECHR
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5930 on: March 20, 2023, 12:28:50 PM »
I believe that one of the rules of the EU is that member states must belong to the ECHR

This is not True.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5931 on: March 20, 2023, 12:36:57 PM »
I've repeated my post showing how and when you lied. When you repeat your proof of my lies we can perhaps move forward.

you have not shown any proof of me lying. A lie is when you say something taht you know to be untrue. The proven facts in the first trial did not initially contain the dog alerts...therefore i did not lie and you havent supplied proof

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5932 on: March 20, 2023, 12:40:56 PM »
You have not supplied proof that I have lied. If you think you have then show it.

i posted

You know that there is no proof that the dog alerted ti cadaver..that is a,fact..you know it's a fact..si if you call it an opinion you are a liar..how's that

Theres proof. All the other facts are posted im convinced you know they are true.. yet you call them opinions not facts...so tahts proof of lies.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5933 on: March 20, 2023, 12:52:16 PM »
I still don't understand why The ECHR are not interested in Factual Proof.  What is the point of this misbegotten Court?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5934 on: March 20, 2023, 12:56:50 PM »
I still don't understand why The ECHR are not interested in Factual Proof.  What is the point of this misbegotten Court?

The ECHR accept the proof as decided by the Portuguese courts...the action was not decided originally as a libel decision si the facts were not challenged. As I've said I blame the McCann's lawyers.
The alerts were not part if the original proven facts in the initial trial. That's a fact but gunit s called me a liar. They then becane part if the proven facts later

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5935 on: March 20, 2023, 12:58:58 PM »

I can't find anything about a first protocol, but some countries haven't signed Protocol 12 of the ECHR;

The Protocol entered into force on 1 April 2005 and has (as of March 2018) been ratified by 20 member states. Several member states—Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Lithuania, Monaco, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom—have not signed the protocol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Convention_on_Human_Rights#:~:text=The%20Protocol%20entered%20into%20force,have%20not%20signed%20the%20protocol.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5936 on: March 20, 2023, 01:01:10 PM »
Well, that's a load of Fibs.

That's your opinion. It's a fact, however, that it was included in the first judgement.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5937 on: March 20, 2023, 01:02:36 PM »
Perhaps everyone could stop bandying about accusations of lying and just accept that sometimes people can be mistaken?

I agree wholeheartedly, but people need to admit to their mistakes.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5938 on: March 20, 2023, 01:05:58 PM »
you have not shown any proof of me lying. A lie is when you say something taht you know to be untrue. The proven facts in the first trial did not initially contain the dog alerts...therefore i did not lie and you havent supplied proof

Ah, but that's not what you said, is it? You said the text about the dog alerts didn't appear in the judgement.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5939 on: March 20, 2023, 01:08:01 PM »
That's your opinion. It's a fact, however, that it was included in the first judgement.

It's not opinion it's fact..thsts a lie by you.
Proof...alert to cadaver is not a fact....and it's a lie by you to contradict that claim...