Author Topic: A tribute to Campion  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

A tribute to Campion
« on: April 06, 2014, 07:25:21 PM »
Just read on Blue an announcement that Campion Snr has passed away.  He put up some great posts in an unusual way.  Condolences to his family.  RIP Campion Snr.

Re Adam, yeah I agree I like his posting style too.  He makes me laugh especially how he winds some of them up.  He sounds cute  8**8:/:  I honestly could never get remotely annoyed when a poster doesn't share my views on JB.  Hey Adam they banned the nun and got you.  Karma  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

I am sure he (?) probably is someone known in a forum sense.  After all contributing to these sorts of forums is a bit of an usual hobby  8()-000(

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Andrea

Re: A tribute to Campion
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 11:34:58 PM »
Champions posts drove me mad, would have been much better had he just been straightforward.
RIP Campion.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: A tribute to Campion
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 11:54:48 AM »
Champions posts drove me mad, would have been much better had he just been straightforward.
RIP Campion.

Campion put up some good/interesting posts about the history of the local area (WHF):

A tribute to Campion

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2282.msg68933.html#msg68933
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?