Author Topic: Boris Johnson to shut down Parliament. Privy Council meet Queen at Balmoral.  (Read 25720 times)

Offline Baz

Re: Boris Johnson to shut down Parliament. Privy Council meet Queen at Balmoral.
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2019, 12:34:12 PM »
Junker has already hinted that a deal can  still be struck regarding backstop. Has anyone asked why BOJO needed to have the porogation?  No/ oh OK then.

Baz, I am sure it is not intentional that you swipe the rascist card at me by saying "But of course to you... Muslims are the problem. So it's worked on you."

I am very proud indeed of my stance against some muslim cultures within our society who abuse women and claim it as a right under their 'culture' banner.  I played my part in lobbying, with many others, about British school children being mutilated as part of 'a culture'- What did you do? what are you doing? about forced mariages?

I was discussing various cultures some have first cousin marriages where children are born with horrific deformaties and are 'married off' to get a husband into the country this is child abuse and is sickening! someone has to stand up for them as they have no voice.
  You can shrugg your shoulders and point fingers but your silence is deafening! If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

I think if history has taught us anything it is that right wing parties will often demonise minorities, blaming them for all the country's issues I agree with this.

and will stoke the hatred to justify whatever their ulterior motives are.  I agree with this

Worse still, people struggling will often believe the lies and exaggerations and pass them on as truth.
I agree with this

And of course so much of this is used to direct attention away from the real problems and the real villains.

villains? What I have said in my previous post is ALL true. That is the point I was making. no one was listening to genuine concerns of the people including police /social work NHS staff reports! hence the BNP got votes they never would have got.

Don't bother dumping other peoples stories onto me. or laying the higher morality card on people for highlighting issues which has affected them! You do not know me at all.

I suppose you would be one of them darlings who want to apoligise to the black (dead for centuries slaves) while at the same time turn a blind eye to the slave trade of today.

Cover your ears- 'illegal immigrants'- are being brought here as slaves! women and children.

Yes, there are some horrible people in the world who do horrible things to other people. Some of them are immigrants, some of them are Muslims... some of them are neither. But you only seem to be interested in immigrants and Muslims just as such a large part of the media want you to be. This is the scapegoating from the right that I mentioned previously. Also there are laws and prosecutions for all the things you mention but then say that no one is doing anything about them, even though that is simply not true.

Anyway, the original point you were making is that all of the things you bring up has lead to the BNP getting votes they otherwise would not have. The BNP has never had less support. They're barely even a political party anymore. So I think you're tilting at windmills.

Peace.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Boris Johnson to shut down Parliament. Privy Council meet Queen at Balmoral.
« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2019, 12:25:41 PM »
Yes, there are some horrible people in the world who do horrible things to other people. Some of them are immigrants, some of them are Muslims... some of them are neither. But you only seem to be interested in immigrants and Muslims just as such a large part of the media want you to be. This is the scapegoating from the right that I mentioned previously. Also there are laws and prosecutions for all the things you mention but then say that no one is doing anything about them, even though that is simply not true.

Anyway, the original point you were making is that all of the things you bring up has lead to the BNP getting votes they otherwise would not have. The BNP has never had less support. They're barely even a political party anymore. So I think you're tilting at windmills.

Peace.

"But you only seem to be interested in immigrants and Muslims just as such a large part of the media want you to be".

It was a lot of years before the msn could print anything about other cultures. So I am not directed  or driven by them as I do not buy newspapers or have social media. I am well travelled and see things at first hand- yes Saudi's really do behead people in public.

My influence is purely from within the cultures themselves. And in particular British born female citizens human rights.(from different cultures) this ofcourse makes me a rascist and islamophobe in your esteemed opinion. You obviously cannot see the contradiction in your blubbering post.

Firstly let me educate you. being part of a 'culture' is not a race! and most of what I write about and get involved with are not specific to muslims  but directly involve some immirants bringing their own culture with them.

The fundamentalist muslims/christians/jews All have their own little 'isms' going on. They should not be treated as protected species. or seen as minorities with special needs. The women and female children who suffer horrendous abuse (I just can't describe on here som eof the horrors) as a result of  being attached to a culture is wholly unaceptable.

You can along with many other celebs and the like claim all immigrants are good for the economy if you like. I SEE ANOTHER SIDE OF THAT COIN. and I am not going to apologise for highlighting them.

So with regards to BNP. ther was a surge  before the brexit vote!

So what comes first the chicken or the egg?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WgVa3VRFb4

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2019, 06:13:06 PM »

"But you only seem to be interested in immigrants and Muslims just as such a large part of the media want you to be".

It was a lot of years before the msn could print anything about other cultures. So I am not directed  or driven by them as I do not buy newspapers or have social media. I am well travelled and see things at first hand- yes Saudi's really do behead people in public.

My influence is purely from within the cultures themselves. And in particular British born female citizens human rights.(from different cultures) this ofcourse makes me a rascist and islamophobe in your esteemed opinion. You obviously cannot see the contradiction in your blubbering post.

Firstly let me educate you. being part of a 'culture' is not a race! and most of what I write about and get involved with are not specific to muslims  but directly involve some immirants bringing their own culture with them.

The fundamentalist muslims/christians/jews All have their own little 'isms' going on. They should not be treated as protected species. or seen as minorities with special needs. The women and female children who suffer horrendous abuse (I just can't describe on here som eof the horrors) as a result of  being attached to a culture is wholly unaceptable.

You can along with many other celebs and the like claim all immigrants are good for the economy if you like. I SEE ANOTHER SIDE OF THAT COIN. and I am not going to apologise for highlighting them.

So with regards to BNP. ther was a surge  before the brexit vote!

So what comes first the chicken or the egg?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WgVa3VRFb4
Are you claiming to have witnessed a public beheading in Saudi Arabia?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2019, 07:35:55 PM »
Are you claiming to have witnessed a public beheading in Saudi Arabia?

Absolutely Not!!!!!

Our group was only there for three days- YES I didn wear full coverings including face.

We were told what parts to avoid on a particular day due to the punishments. We chose to stay in. I was truely horrified at the very thought of it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2019, 08:05:02 PM »
Absolutely Not!!!!!

Our group was only there for three days- YES I didn wear full coverings including face.

We were told what parts to avoid on a particular day due to the punishments. We chose to stay in. I was truely horrified at the very thought of it.
”Yes I didn wear full coverings including face” - sorry, did you or not? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Democracy went out the window the moment Parliament went against the Democratic will of the majority.  This is something Theresa May should have done long ago but she surrounded herself with backstabbers so was unable to carry it out.

Looking forward to Independence Day on Halloween!
How are you feeling now John?  Do you want to see Boris dead in a ditch?

« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2019, 10:04:07 PM »
Oh, the Queen met Bojo. AGAIN at her other house-in London called the palace,  because he is STILL Prime minister. Oh err whood a thunk it!

I never saw the millions on the streets,  like Hong Kong, as was forecast by some. Mibees I missed that bit.
or maybe it was too cold and wet for the gentle ones.

Poor Hugh Grant- upset or what?  8)--))