Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 243219 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #1305 on: March 03, 2020, 11:17:48 PM »
What is it with these ranty Lefties and their lazy Nazi comparisons?  They’re absolutely obsessed by them.  Perhaps it’s projection.

I don't know , I listen to all even if I don't like or agree with what they say.

Free speech!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1247168/Laurence-Fox-Freedom-of-Speech-Twitter-abuse-Free-Speech-Union-Inaya-Folarin-Iman
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1306 on: March 03, 2020, 11:19:51 PM »
I tell you where Hitler and the Nazis are very popular:  Palestine
https://palwatch.org/database/45
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!
« Reply #1307 on: March 03, 2020, 11:34:34 PM »
Would a civil servant who has no vote lie about that?
 Can you name the countries or some of them for me?

Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
 I would vote for his brother!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1249566/jeremy-corbyn-news-greta-thunberg-latest-piers-corbyn-climate-change-global-warming

Liam Byrne the gentleman who wrote the note was an MP not a civil servant. This was what he said about the note :

“Those negotiations were tough and bruising. And so in my final hours of office, I was writing thank-you notes to my incredible team of civil servants. And then I thought I’d write one letter more to my successor. Into my head came the phrase I’d used to negotiate all those massive savings with my colleagues: “I’m afraid there is no money.” I knew my successor’s job was tough. I guess I wanted to offer them a friendly word on their first day in one of government’s hardest jobs by honouring an old tradition that stretched back to Churchill in the 1930s and the Tory chancellor Reginald Maudling, who bounced down the steps of the Treasury in 1964 to tell Jim Callaghan: “Sorry to leave it in such a mess, old cock.”

So certainly a disingenuous painting of the note, if not a downright lie.

As to the policies offered by Labour, just look at any social democracy and you’ll see just such policies in action.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

« Reply #1308 on: March 04, 2020, 08:58:28 PM »
Liam Byrne the gentleman who wrote the note was an MP not a civil servant. This was what he said about the note :

“Those negotiations were tough and bruising. And so in my final hours of office, I was writing thank-you notes to my incredible team of civil servants. And then I thought I’d write one letter more to my successor. Into my head came the phrase I’d used to negotiate all those massive savings with my colleagues: “I’m afraid there is no money.” I knew my successor’s job was tough. I guess I wanted to offer them a friendly word on their first day in one of government’s hardest jobs by honouring an old tradition that stretched back to Churchill in the 1930s and the Tory chancellor Reginald Maudling, who bounced down the steps of the Treasury in 1964 to tell Jim Callaghan: “Sorry to leave it in such a mess, old cock.”

As to the policies offered by Labour, just look at any social democracy and you’ll see just such policies in action.

Lies lies and more damned lies lol.  Ye canny trust em politicians!!!!
Not quite as devastating to millions of Iraqi's thanks to phony Tony and his WMD lie.

I thought you would have offered a comparison of countries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I tell you where Hitler and the Nazis are very popular:  Palestine"

I very much doubt it, many Jews who fled to the middle east know not all Nazis were evil.

The only nazi trait I see in Palestine is the ethnic cleansing of indigenous people, using the same reasons as Hitler : they hate us and want to take over our country -  kind of thing.

Well to be fair, throwing them out of their homes and off their land isn't going to make israelis 'loved and revered'.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1309 on: March 04, 2020, 09:22:46 PM »
“Not all Nazis were evil”?  Who were the good guys then?  I posted links showing how Hitler and Nazis enjoy some popularity in Palestine, on account of their Jew murdering ways you see.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #1310 on: March 04, 2020, 09:41:06 PM »
“Not all Nazis were evil”?  Who were the good guys then?  I posted links showing how Hitler and Nazis enjoy some popularity in Palestine, on account of their Jew murdering ways you see.

I am very well aware some Palestinians hate the Jews in Israel. But you would be wrong to call them Nazis and you would also be wrong to say ALL Palestinians hate Jews. Many Jews in Israel are not happy with their governments behavior. As faith has pointed out to you. Some Palestinians hate  ARABS and terrorists like many other people...

I am sure you already know that not all those who joined the NAZI party were jew [ censored word ]s and killers!

Not everyone who is a member of the labour party or Tory party all think the same and behave the same.

Many Germans risked their lives saving Jews and political prisoners who wore the party badge merely as it was a good way to get business, or protection.  Many German military  were not Nazis, The hard core murderers were the gestapo and the SS.

Hitler was a vegetarian and liked young girls. Two committed suicide... not someone I would salute ew.  Mind you a jack boot... u    t   a 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1311 on: March 04, 2020, 10:05:54 PM »
I am very well aware some Palestinians hate the Jews in Israel. But you would be wrong to call them Nazis and you would also be wrong to say ALL Palestinians hate Jews. Many Jews in Israel are not happy with their governments behavior. As faith has pointed out to you. Some Palestinians hate  ARABS and terrorists like many other people...

I am sure you already know that not all those who joined the NAZI party were jew [ censored word ] and killers!

Not everyone who is a member of the labour party or Tory party all think the same and behave the same.

Many Germans risked their lives saving Jews and political prisoners who wore the party badge merely as it was a good way to get business, or protection.  Many German military  were not Nazis, The hard core murderers were the gestapo and the SS.

Hitler was a vegetarian and liked young girls. Two committed suicide... not someone I would salute ew.  Mind you a jack boot... u    t   a
1) I did not call Palestinians Nazis
2) I know that not all Germans including members of the miliary were Nazis.  There might have been the odd Nazi Party member (eg Schindler) who wasn’t  so bad but on the whole I think there can be little doubt that they were a pretty evil bunch. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1312 on: March 04, 2020, 11:00:26 PM »

That gentleman Liam Byrne also said
“Many people on the doorstep at the last election felt that too often we were for shirkers not workers”
and
“Labour is the party of hard workers not free-riders. The clue is in the name. We are the Labour party. The party that said that idleness is an evil. The party of workers, not shirkers”.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1313 on: March 05, 2020, 09:29:45 AM »
That gentleman Liam Byrne also said
“Many people on the doorstep at the last election felt that too often we were for shirkers not workers”
and
“Labour is the party of hard workers not free-riders. The clue is in the name. We are the Labour party. The party that said that idleness is an evil. The party of workers, not shirkers”.

Which only goes to show that the skivers and shirkers narrative works.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

« Reply #1314 on: March 05, 2020, 04:04:57 PM »
1) I did not call Palestinians Nazis
2) I know that not all Germans including members of the miliary were Nazis.  There might have been the odd Nazi Party member (eg Schindler) who wasn’t  so bad but on the whole I think there can be little doubt that they were a pretty evil bunch.

I disagree with on the whole-as in the great many. There was more than the odd party member, lay person, Who's main crime  was to wear a badge and fling the odd salute to pacify the evil doers in public or for self preservation. 

To tar a whole nation as evil is never a good idea.  Should we mention the attempts on Hitlers life by his 'own people' and the fact that any dissenting voices was eliminated/liquidated and treated to the same conditions in Dachau concentration camp with others like Jews ,Bolsheviks etc. You will be asking for their names.... sadly the Germans have the records unless they were lost.

I really don't appreciate anyone trying  to infer I like 'Nazis' or in any way support their ethics or lack of them. I  believe it only fair , that those who suffered  under that murderous regime, are not painted with that BRUSH.  That is adding insult to injury

« Reply #1315 on: March 05, 2020, 04:19:49 PM »
Which only goes to show that the skivers and shirkers narrative works.

I don't think it is a narrative. People know their own families and neighbours,communities and see for themselves, how their hard earned cash is being spent.  They are not happy. They have a right to demand a refund or accountability where the money goes.  It was the governments of Blair and Cameron who sent modarate people to look at the henious BNP party. who were saying what was being ignored.  Thus  we have Brexit.

AND the labour party was punished badly in Scotland- at least they had a shite SNP  PARTY to vote for other wise it would have been liberal and Tory!

Affiliation   Members
Scottish National Party   48
Scottish Conservatives   6
Scottish Liberal Democrats   4
Scottish Labour Party   1

We are not a rich country anymore. well not rich enough to provide education/health care and housing to millions of illegal immigrants from the middle east and Africa. While they clog up our over crowded prisons awaiting deportation, for those who committed crimes, and clogg up the courts with their  many appeals for asylum. billions we don't have or would be better spent on those who are in real need.

Who can honestly claim they want this influx to show compassion- and to help with UK poverty is confused as the maths does not compute.

Poor people and politicians do not help the blind man see, or the deranged become sane or the hungry to be fed. It is  wealth creators who provide the funds for such achievements.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1316 on: March 05, 2020, 06:28:18 PM »
I disagree with on the whole-as in the great many. There was more than the odd party member, lay person, Who's main crime  was to wear a badge and fling the odd salute to pacify the evil doers in public or for self preservation. 

To tar a whole nation as evil is never a good idea.  Should we mention the attempts on Hitlers life by his 'own people' and the fact that any dissenting voices was eliminated/liquidated and treated to the same conditions in Dachau concentration camp with others like Jews ,Bolsheviks etc. You will be asking for their names.... sadly the Germans have the records unless they were lost.

I really don't appreciate anyone trying  to infer I like 'Nazis' or in any way support their ethics or lack of them. I  believe it only fair , that those who suffered  under that murderous regime, are not painted with that BRUSH.  That is adding insult to injury
You seem to be under thr misapprehension that I have tarred a whole nation by stating that all Germans were Nazis.  As I’ve never said anything remotely like that I am wondering where you got this idea from?  Nor have I implied at any point that you like Nazis and totally agree that it is beyond the pale to label anyone who suffered under their regime (including their descendants) Nazis.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 10:03:25 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1317 on: March 05, 2020, 09:16:10 PM »
I don't think it is a narrative. People know their own families and neighbours,communities and see for themselves, how their hard earned cash is being spent.  They are not happy. They have a right to demand a refund or accountability where the money goes.  It was the governments of Blair and Cameron who sent modarate people to look at the henious BNP party. who were saying what was being ignored.  Thus  we have Brexit.

AND the labour party was punished badly in Scotland- at least they had a shite SNP  PARTY to vote for other wise it would have been liberal and Tory!

Affiliation   Members
Scottish National Party   48
Scottish Conservatives   6
Scottish Liberal Democrats   4
Scottish Labour Party   1

We are not a rich country anymore. well not rich enough to provide education/health care and housing to millions of illegal immigrants from the middle east and Africa. While they clog up our over crowded prisons awaiting deportation, for those who committed crimes, and clogg up the courts with their  many appeals for asylum. billions we don't have or would be better spent on those who are in real need.

Who can honestly claim they want this influx to show compassion- and to help with UK poverty is confused as the maths does not compute.

Poor people and politicians do not help the blind man see, or the deranged become sane or the hungry to be fed. It is  wealth creators who provide the funds for such achievements.

I’m sorry MTI but you’re beginning to sound like a UKIP pamphlet.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1318 on: March 05, 2020, 10:05:44 PM »
I’m sorry MTI but you’re beginning to sound like a UKIP pamphlet.
Perhaps you could explain how offering freedom of movement to the entire world (a Labour pledge according to Dianne Abbott I believe) would benefit this country?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1319 on: March 05, 2020, 11:07:56 PM »
Perhaps you could explain how offering freedom of movement to the entire world (a Labour pledge according to Dianne Abbott I believe) would benefit this country?

Why should I explain it ? Perhaps you should drop Miss Abbott a tweet when you have a minute expressing your concern ?