Author Topic: So where were the twins moved to the night Madeleine disappeared?  (Read 7552 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: So where were the twins moved to the night Madeleine disappeared?
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2018, 01:06:19 PM »
Why should she be wrong? She wasn't emotionally involved like the Tapas group and is therefore more likely to have a more reliable recollection - IMO
OK you might be right, so once the PJ took the photos of the kids bedroom things were considered free to be moved, so on the morning of the 4th the cots were no longer in the bedroom IYO - is that correct?

Someone took the pink blanket for the dog searching.
Someone took the bedding to be laundered.  Did they take all the bedding from all the beds?
Emma took the cots sometime before 4:30 AM(?)

Was there any supervision by the PJ of the removal of  items from the apartment?  When was the apartment actually secured?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2018, 01:16:09 PM »
Why?  no one had reason to recall in detail anything.
In your opinion yet I imagine it to be different. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2018, 01:25:49 PM »
Why?  no one had reason to recall in detail anything.

In your opinion yet I imagine it to be different. 

Nope,they had no reason up til circa 10pm to remember any thing in detail,the after confirms this imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2018, 01:45:12 PM »
Nope,they had no reason up til circa 10pm to remember any thing in detail,the after confirms this imo.
I thought we are talking about something that happens in the early hours of the 4th. so why should it not be remembered in detail?  Did Kate take the twins all the way to their new apartment in block 4G and not remember it?  That would seem odd to me.
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2018, 02:42:07 PM »
I thought we are talking about something that happens in the early hours of the 4th. so why should it not be remembered in detail?  Did Kate take the twins all the way to their new apartment in block 4G and not remember it?  That would seem odd to me.

IMO they remember everything... They just don't seem to want to share everything, trying to cut bits out, hence why they stammer and stutter so often when asked very simple questions!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline jassi

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2018, 04:46:44 PM »

It's one of these occasions when there is direct contradiction between 2 witnesses - in this case Emma & Kate.
Only one of several similar events in this case.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2018, 05:24:47 PM »
It's one of these occasions when there is direct contradiction between 2 witnesses - in this case Emma & Kate.

is there a common denominator?  ^*&&
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2018, 09:45:40 PM »
I realise I had imagined the situation differently,  I need to look at it again from the beginning, for at some stage the cots were taken to the new apartment and that was without the twins being in them.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2018, 06:16:27 AM »
I realise I had imagined the situation differently,  I need to look at it again from the beginning, for at some stage the cots were taken to the new apartment and that was without the twins being in them.

It wasn't the cots they were in, obviously;

I received a call from John informing me that he had arranged for another apartment for the McCanns. I went to reception and helped Lyndsey to move the two cots to the new apartment
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EMMA-LOUISE.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2018, 08:33:01 AM »

It was being treated as a crime scene (of sorts) so the original cots would have been left in place.

My reading of the situation is that fresh cots were installed in the new apartment.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2018, 08:59:09 AM »
It wasn't the cots they were in, obviously;

I received a call from John informing me that he had arranged for another apartment for the McCanns. I went to reception and helped Lyndsey to move the two cots to the new apartment
Would that imply Lyndsey went into the children's bedroom to get the cots?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LYNSAY-JAYNE.htm Lyndsay Johnson does not mention moving the cots.  Why would Emma Knight go to reception to help Lyndsay?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2018, 09:06:16 AM »
It was being treated as a crime scene (of sorts) so the original cots would have been left in place.

My reading of the situation is that fresh cots were installed in the new apartment.
You are right, photos from the 4th show the cots are still in apartment 5A - so Emma arranged new cots.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2018, 03:20:17 PM »
You are right, photos from the 4th show the cots are still in apartment 5A - so Emma arranged new cots.

In my opinion the 'new' apartment referred to is the Payne apartment.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2018, 03:43:09 PM »
Pity that Emma doesn't say that, so there is doubt as to what is meant.

Or maybe not -

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2018, 04:08:54 PM »
In my opinion the 'new' apartment referred to is the Payne apartment.

I think it's quite clear that it wasn't the Payne's apartment Emma was referring to. She is talking about 4G, to which the McCanns returned after giving their statements on 4th.

I went to reception and helped Lyndsey to move the two cots to the new apartment

The McCanns went to the new apartment and I remember seeing Kate and Mrs Payne seated on the sofa, each holding one of the twins. I left the new apartment at 04.30 in the morning after instructions from John Hill.......

I did not see Kate or Gerry during the whole morning, but went to the new apartment at about lunchtime. Kate and Gerry were not there but there were other members of the group taking care of the twins.

I remember there were helicopters flying overhead and showing them to the twins.

I remember being present in the apartment with Kate, Gerry and other members of the family when they gave their first press conference.  Gerry sat at the table and wrote what he wanted to say to the press......

Upstairs our new apartment, 4G, was heaving with people.......It was all such a blur I
can’t be absolutely certain who else was there that night, but I think I remember John Hill, Emma Knights
and Craig Mayhew from Mark Warner.............Gerry sat down and drafted a statement on a piece of scrap paper
[madeleine]

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0