Author Topic: General queries about the truce.  (Read 8303 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: General queries about the truce.
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 04:54:28 PM »
You can make that point about any case.

Nobody is attacking Simon Hall's family; birth or adoptive. Sympathy has been expressed to them even though many people consider SH's death no loss to humanity.

I do not think there is much of a discussion as to his guilt. Even his 'witch from hell' of a wife (well put John) isn't questioning his guilt; after all he did confess! I can't understand why anyone would still be questioning his guilt.

There is an on going enquiry into Hall's suicide. The rights and wrongs and outcome of that enquiry should be open for discussion. Personally I think it  is yet more taxpayers money being wasted on a killer who has wasted many peoples time and effort, broken their trust and cost the country a small fortune.

Perhaps this should be open to a vote John?

Offline sika

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 07:45:21 PM »
I can understand why John is nervous about hosting debate on this topic. I, myself have been reluctant to add my two penneth.  Fortunately, everything i would have said, has been posted by Tim already. Cheers Tim, good to see you back!

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 11:03:07 AM »
I can understand why John is nervous about hosting debate on this topic. I, myself have been reluctant to add my two penneth.  Fortunately, everything i would have said, has been posted by Tim already. Cheers Tim, good to see you back!

I believe that respect should be shown to the deceased and his real/adoptive family.  The threads referring to Joan Albert case can be reinstated in due course.  In the meantime I found this excellent blog describing the murder of Mrs Joan Albert.

www.justice4joanalbert.wordpress.com/2013/02/09/mrs-joan-albert/

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 04:39:31 PM »
I believe that respect should be shown to the deceased and his real/adoptive family.  The threads referring to Joan Albert case can be reinstated in due course.  In the meantime I found this excellent blog describing the murder of Mrs Joan Albert.

www.justice4joanalbert.wordpress.com/2013/02/09/mrs-joan-albert/

Do you also believe now that respect should be shown to Mike Tesko too? You removed my thread ridiculing Tesko's claim he has quote "narrowed down the burial spot of Keith Bennett's body to a 2 meter radius of a certain landmark".

No word to me explaining your reasons, you just removed it! The same with the Simon Hall threads!

What is going on? This is not the John I know nor the forum I remember!

Are you going to address this post or just remove it?

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 09:58:23 PM »
Do you also believe now that respect should be shown to Mike Tesko too? You removed my thread ridiculing Tesko's claim he has quote "narrowed down the burial spot of Keith Bennett's body to a 2 meter radius of a certain landmark".

No word to me explaining your reasons, you just removed it! The same with the Simon Hall threads!

What is going on? This is not the John I know nor the forum I remember!

Are you going to address this post or just remove it?

Sos Tim, you of all people know that posts on blue have a habit of disappearing thus why when we refer to something out of the ordinary we include a screenshot and a link.   Just as I did yesterday with Mr Tesko's allegations against the late Stan Jones and Malcolm Fletcher.

I took the time to search for the comment you referred to in your post but couldn't find it anywhere, maybe he whoosed it?

If I got it wrong I apologise and invite you to restart the thread.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 12:06:18 AM »
The truce was instigated by this forum to prevent the posting of personal information and to that end it has worked. In no way should it prevent opposition to the few Bamberette's still trying to free their 1986 poster boy. Disgusting lies and offensive boll**ks eminating from the likes of Tesco and Gladys should always be exposed and with the appropriate levels of contempt and ridicule.

If NGB doesn't like it then perhaps he could explain why he doesn't find Tesco's latest informant information that 'police officers shot further bullets into Bamber's already dead victims' a vile and disgusting lie! Perhaps it might also give his opinion on Gladys stating everyone is capable of stabbing an old lady to death?

Hey Roach do you believe Tesco has narrowed down the grave of poor Keith Bennett to a 2 meter radius?

While that collection of weirdos keep posting such offensive crap for public consumption, we must continue to treat them like the s..m they are! How the few sensible and decent members of that forum can bare to remain members there is quite beyond me!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:57:32 AM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 01:19:15 AM »
The truce was instigated by this forum to prevent the posting of personal information and to that end it has worked. In no way should it prevent opposition to the few Bamberette's still trying to free their 1986 poster boy. Disgusting lies and offensive boll**ks eminating from the likes of Tesco and Gladys should always be exposed and with the appropriate levels of contempt and ridicule.

If NGB doesn't like it then perhaps he could explain why he doesn't find Tesco's latest informant information that 'police officers shot further bullets into Bamber's already dead victims' a vile and disgusting lie! Perhaps it might also give his opinion on Gladys stating everyone is capable of stabbing an old lady to death?

Hey Roach do you believe Tesco has narrowed down the grave of poor Keith Bennett to a 2 meter radius?

While that collection of weirdos keep posting such offensive crap for public consumption, we must continue to treat them like the s..m they are! How the few sensible and decent members of that forum can bare to remain members there is quite beyond me!

NGB has never clarified his position to my knowledge.  I agree though, as a barrister he is bound by certain standards of conduct both inside and outside the court.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:00:52 AM by John »

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2014, 01:21:39 AM »
NGB has never clarified his position to my knowledge.  I agree though, as a barrister he is bound by certain standards of conduct both inside and outside the court.

I agree John. Barrister or not, NGB, Roach and the other so called decent and reasonable members of that forum should be outraged and by Mike Tesko's perverse lies posted on a daily basis.

If I wrote that boll**ks Tesco is writing about Keith Bennett and the police at White House Farm, I am sure I would rightly be censored on here and eventually banned if I carried on with it everyday. I don't know a member on here who wouldn't confront such offensive lies but you never read a word of even skeptisism on the blue!

NGB et al, your silence is deafening. Shame on the lot of you for giving oxygen to that wastrel crank Mike Tesko!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2014, 10:33:12 AM »

Mike would say that it's his forum, thus he can write whatever he sees fit. I think it comes down to 'birds of a feather flock together' which is why many people are on either one or the other forum. I'm currently on both, however, I don't read much of the threads on Jeremy Bamber if I'm honest but it does give an insight into how people think Jeremy is either guilty or not from the bits I have read.
Surely, we're all somewhat bound by certain standards of conduct, however in my case there is one person whom I cannot and will not maintain a high standard for which is at the end of the day a reflection on me and not them, they'd say they'd won the battle because they know I will lose it when they post.