Author Topic: Tannerman, Crècheman, Innocentman and now TOTman. Could you make it up?  (Read 9343 times)

Offline John

Tannerman, Crècheman, Innocentman and now TOTman. Could you make it up?

Is this a coincidence too far or is someone taking the Mick?

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 03:53:17 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Not only that, but he is a DOCTOR, lives in SALISBURY, which is close to PORTON DOWN, and the location of the NOVICHOK poisonings of the SKRIPALS. 

Something about this really stinks.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

Not only that, but he is a DOCTOR, lives in SALISBURY, which is close to PORTON DOWN, and the location of the NOVICHOK poisonings of the SKRIPALS. 

We only need to place Skripal senior in PDL that night and we've cracked it.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

Man carrying a tot, couldn't really be more apt could it? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

LOLL

Offline Carana

Seriously, as the only source as to the identity of this person appears to be the Sun, forgive me for wondering if this chap is indeed Tannerman.

It might be, or it could also be a hack who'd somehow got hold of info from not-tannerman /crèchedad who also happened to be walking in the area at the time with a little girl in his arms and put 2+2 together and came up with 7.

It might have been clearer if the PJ had got hold of the night crèche records for that night, at least it would have narrowed down who could have been wandering around at that time. Or, perhaps they did, but has anyone found the evening crèche records in the files?

Nanny baby-sitting arrangements might have also narrowed things down a bit as well. I haven't seen any records of those, either.

Offline misty

Seriously, as the only source as to the identity of this person appears to be the Sun, forgive me for wondering if this chap is indeed Tannerman.

It might be, or it could also be a hack who'd somehow got hold of info from not-tannerman /crèchedad who also happened to be walking in the area at the time with a little girl in his arms and put 2+2 together and came up with 7.

It might have been clearer if the PJ had got hold of the night crèche records for that night, at least it would have narrowed down who could have been wandering around at that time. Or, perhaps they did, but has anyone found the evening crèche records in the files?

Nanny baby-sitting arrangements might have also narrowed things down a bit as well. I haven't seen any records of those, either.

I believe there were very few 2 year old girls on the M/W guest who fitted the profile, A quick check of Facebook profiles with photos & the image from Salisbury Medical practice certainly showed me, a few years ago, that Totman was almost certainly Crecheman.

Offline John

It must be a weird coincidence unless someone doctored the tapas restaurant diners list?

So there you have it, the mysterious stranger sat down near to the tapas 9 and Tanner never recognised him.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 01:48:16 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

Perhaps it's going to be like a remake of Sparticus.

I am Tannerman. No I am Tannerman    @)(++(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

It must be a weird coincidence unless someone doctored the tapas restaurant diners list?

So there you have it, the mysterious stranger sat down near to the tapas 9 and Tanner never recognised him.

An hour and a half earlier.

Offline Angelo222

An hour and a half earlier.

Despite the times I find it very hard to believe that they were not known to each other especially as they were doctors.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

Despite the times I find it very hard to believe that they were not known to each other especially as they were doctors.
Doctors don’t all know each other by dint of their profession as far as I’,m aware. Would you expect two teachers from different locales on holiday in the same resort to know each other?

Offline jassi

Totman was on the tennis circuit so would be known to the Tapas group

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

Totman was on the tennis circuit so would be known to the Tapas group
So it’s a fact that Jane Tanner knew the identity of the man she saw now is it?

Offline jassi

So it’s a fact that Jane Tanner knew the identity of the man she saw now is it?

Not what my posts says, that's just your twist.

Or maybe not -