Author Topic: Hideho has shown herself to be unwilling to defend her videos.  (Read 16948 times)

Offline gilet

Re: Hideho has shown herself to be unwilling to defend her videos.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 02:52:36 AM »
I believe it is time that the posts of Hideho which have been proven to be false should be removed from the forum.

She has been on this forum a number of times for lengthy periods since her lies were challenged. But she has refused to defend the lies. She has more recently not returned to this forum, though is actively continuing to post her lies  elsewhere.

She is completely unable to defend her position with regard to the videos. Had she been able to, I am certain she would have done so.

I believe that her lies should be removed and a message left in their place that she refused to defend them.

PROVEN by whom?

By you?!

HiDEHo has used only data publicized by the Media, if you have a problem sue them.

Meanwhile, if you don't like don't watch. I like, I watch and many people do.

This is freedom of access to information and it's not any punk that determines what we should or shouldn't watch.

But they have been sued and they have removed the media from their sites because it was wrong.

Are you really so ignorant of the facts that you don't know that?

And Hideho is using material in her videos which was in the articles and front pages which the media were sued over.

Are you also trying to tell us that the claims she has made that Maddie's body was in the hire car, that a full match to Maddie's DNA were found in the hire care etc. are correct. Because they are not.

The proof is in the files.

Her videos contain proven falsehoods, proven by the PJ in the files they released. Who do you believe Hideho or the PJ and the AG of Portugal? I'm with the AG on this one.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 03:04:08 AM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 03:03:19 AM »
It is in HiDeHo's best interest to remove the falsehoods from her videos.  I strongly urge her to review them in the light of the previous libel cases and take whatever corrective actions may be required.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Luz

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 03:14:34 AM »
It is in HiDeHo's best interest to remove the falsehoods from her videos.  I strongly urge her to review them in the light of the previous libel cases and take whatever corrective actions may be required.

John,

I regret that you think like that.
I don't know what HiDeHO will do, but I hope she keeps her work exactly as it is.
There is nothing in the videos that can't be proved either by the Media (press and Tv) or the Official Files.

If Mr. Gillet is a judge, then appoint by which laws there is any illegality.

And you John, should ask HiDeHo before taking one side.

Just my opinion.

If HiDeHo's videos go, I go. And that is what Gillet, Muratfan and the troup want. To transform this in the new Forum for their McCann Church.

I'll leave this thread but not the Forum.   ?>)()<

Offline gilet

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 03:53:02 AM »

John,

I don't know what HiDeHO will do, but I hope she keeps her work exactly as it is.
There is nothing in the videos that can't be proved either by the Media (press and Tv) or the Official Files.

Just my opinion.

If HiDeHo's videos go, I go. And that is what Gillet, Muratfan and the troup want. To transform this in the new Forum for their McCann Church.

It was Hideho who claimed she would respond to the allegations that were made about her videos. No-one was forcing her. She was very much proclaiming that she was proud of them and wanted to give her side, that she would stand by them, would defend them and would, if after discussion revealed flaws, change them.

Did she simply lie when posting that or is she going to do as she said?

Offline Luz

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 04:16:42 AM »

John,

Just my opinion.

It was Hideho who claimed she would respond to the allegations that were made about her videos. No-one was forcing her. She was very much proclaiming that she was proud of them and wanted to give her side, that she would stand by them, would defend them and would, if after discussion revealed flaws, change them.

Did she simply lie when posting that or is she going to do as she said?

So wait for her and don't act like the class little dwarf. You must have been bullied very hard in school, haven't you?

Look, taking on others isn't repair to the damage. Be a man or a woman, whatever you choose, but stop whining on the back of others.

Nobody here (I think) wish you or the McCann any harm. We are just discussing, exchanging views and, eventually we disagree. But that shouldn't set you into annihilation mode. Why don't you wait for her to come and discuss with her?
In my opinion, starting ths thread was childish and very perverse - you new she wasn´t here.

Take care, be happy.

P.S. Mr/s Moderator no offense or harm intended, just trying to help my dear forum mate. I know they like to report, and it's their prerogative, but I wish to make clear that I mant no harm.

Offline gilet

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 04:19:03 AM »
How long do you normally wait for someone to post a reply.

It is now fifteen days since Hideho claimed she would do so.

And she has been merrily posting elsewhere which makes me perfectly justified in calling her bluff.

Your abuse towards me about bullying etc. is simply a pathetic part of your regular posting. Why do you feel the need to be so abusive in your posts?

Offline John

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 03:59:01 PM »
I accept what you post Luz but she has not made any attempt in the last two weeks to update any of us.  She is very welcome to post videos but they must be factually correct and not include speculative material.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 08:10:17 PM »
Then that John rules out the entire part of the board because all we actually know is that Madeleine was here and then she wasn't. Nobody (not even the Mccanns if you believe them do either) else does either, so you either have to remove the entire boards about Madeleine or debate what people's theories are, there is no evidence to work on as far as I can see, only likelyhood.

Offline gilet

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 08:16:07 PM »
Then that John rules out the entire part of the board because all we actually know is that Madeleine was here and then she wasn't. Nobody (not even the Mccanns if you believe them do either) else does either, so you either have to remove the entire boards about Madeleine or debate what people's theories are, there is no evidence to work on as far as I can see, only likelyhood.

What a totally ridiculous claim.

There are thousands of pages of clear evidence in the PJ files. The problem with Hideho is that she does not use the files as the basis for her propaganda. She uses outdated news media and Amaral's thesis as the basis of her videos. Then she picks and chooses from the files anything which she deems to support her theories.

Just one example. As with Bennett she chooses to post over and over the same material from the Almeida report and completely ignores the fact that this report was totally superseded by later reports from the PJ and the AG. In court Bennett was severely criticised by the Judge for that policy. The same criticism applies to Hideho.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2013, 09:52:56 PM »

John  - good call.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2013, 09:54:50 PM »
I accept what you post Luz but she has not made any attempt in the last two weeks to update any of us.  She is very welcome to post videos but they must be factually correct and not include speculative material.

Once agan, good call John.

icabodcrane

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2013, 10:06:49 PM »

Were all of the videos removed from the board proven to be factually incorrect or speculative ?

Rachel Granada

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2013, 10:10:13 PM »

Were all of the videos removed from the board proven to be factually incorrect or speculative ?

Icabod... she has sent this entire "canon of work" to the SY Review Team, so I think that the fact that some have beeen proven by Gillet to be inaccurate and to contain lies, is concerning?

icabodcrane

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2013, 10:28:49 PM »

Icabod... she has sent this entire "canon of work" to the SY Review Team, so I think that the fact that some have beeen proven by Gillet to be inaccurate and to contain lies, is concerning?

I just wanted to confirm whether  there is a possibility that videos that were entirely factually correct  have been censored by the board

Rachel Granada

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2013, 10:38:55 PM »

I just wanted to confirm whether  there is a possibility that videos that were entirely factually correct  have been censored by the board

Hi A look at gillet's analyses of just a few of HideHo's videos should tell you all you need to know about the lies that are being promulgated... to the Operation Grange team.  As a UK taxpayer I am not very happy that Police resources may have been wasted viewing this ill-researched rubbish and have written to the relevant people about this matter.  It has been brought to my attention that HIDEho is not even a UK citizen, yet is quite happy that UK police resources may be wasted on viewing her hate videos.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:42:20 PM by Rachel Granada »