Author Topic: Seems woke and wandered back in favour again.  (Read 121360 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Seems woke and wandered back in favour again.
« Reply #975 on: January 08, 2019, 04:23:32 PM »
Correct me if wrong but I do not think any witness saw them. Jenny Murat claimed in media she saw a small grey car driving the wrong way street.
This couple were driving a grey Peugeot 106.
Jenny said she left home for the Supermarket at 19:50 so the time do not match.
This Nuno was off duty this evening and they drove away after he got the call from OC so why did he collect a service vehicle AFTER the job was done when he was on the way home? and he also leaves this information out of his statement?

Good Find, Niklasericson.  The whole thing I mean.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #976 on: January 08, 2019, 04:35:48 PM »
I have found a link where Jenny Murat claims to have seen a small BROWN rental car going the wrong way down the one way street.

She said she also saw a brown car speeding towards the McCann's apartment  that night going the wrong way down a one-way street. "It was a small rental car," she told the BBC.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/madeleine-mccann-investigation-key-eye-witness-says-saw-young/

A quick look at google maps doesn't show any one way streets near to 5a. 
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #977 on: January 08, 2019, 05:11:08 PM »
Misty had raised the issue years ago http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2705.msg180468#msg180468.

one important bit IMO "- He states that the break-ins to the apartments are common, especially
for burglary purposes, and that some are the result of clients leaving their doors open."

Once again there is a spelling error in the title to this file http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NLNO-CONCEIGAO.htm

Nuno - spelt NLNO and CONCEICAO  spelt CONCEIGAO  what is it in the index?

They have the correct spelling in the alphabetical index. "NUNO FILIPE GUERREIRO DA CONCEICAO"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #978 on: January 08, 2019, 05:24:38 PM »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #979 on: January 08, 2019, 07:08:38 PM »
Weren't you aware that Jez Wilkins was woken up around 1am I think.

I was ... but not by Gerry McCann.

I was aware that Mr and Mrs Moyes were also wakened and joined the search ... but not by Gerry McCann.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #980 on: January 08, 2019, 07:28:46 PM »
I have found a link where Jenny Murat claims to have seen a small BROWN rental car going the wrong way down the one way street.

She said she also saw a brown car speeding towards the McCann's apartment  that night going the wrong way down a one-way street. "It was a small rental car," she told the BBC.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/madeleine-mccann-investigation-key-eye-witness-says-saw-young/

A quick look at google maps doesn't show any one way streets near to 5a.
Yes, Brown in that article, I read grey in another article and no colour at all was mentioned in other articles.
Confusing.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #981 on: January 08, 2019, 07:30:14 PM »
Correct me if wrong but I do not think any witness saw them. Jenny Murat claimed in media she saw a small grey car driving the wrong way street.
This couple were driving a grey Peugeot 106.
Jenny said she left home for the Supermarket at 19:50 so the time do not match.
This Nuno was off duty this evening and they drove away after he got the call from OC so why did he collect a service vehicle AFTER the job was done when he was on the way home? and he also leaves this information out of his statement?

I do not think you are wrong.

The couple were very active in and around the time and area from which a child vanished and apparently were not seen by anyone ... or at least not recorded in any of the witness statements seen by us.

Mr and Mrs Moyes were returning to their apartment in the same block from which a child vanished at a very relevant time ... yet there are no witness statements from anyone who saw them.

Although the resort was very quiet there was obviously a bit of movement with people moving around going about their lawful business but unseen by anyone else.

Why is it then that the focus was directed so intensely at nine people to the extent that one could be mistaken in thinking that they, their children and Jes wilkins were the only inhabitants of Luz on the evening Madeleine disappeared?

There was a lot going on and there were very very many investigative opportunities which appear to have been overlooked while the McCanns and their friends were exhaustively scrutinised over an extended period.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #982 on: January 08, 2019, 08:50:42 PM »
In some way it is facts because it can be found in the files so maybe you already know about it but I will not drop any names, this couple are today married and lives in the UK.

Snipped from the files:
Element 1 (Female)
on the day in question (03.05.07) at around 20h30, her boyfriend was called as there was a problem with a lock in an apartment situated in the northern part of the resort, close to the Millennium restaurant and she had accompanied her boyfriend in her car from her home in Lagos to the apartment in question.
After her boyfriend had completed the service, at about 21H00, they went to the resort reception with the aim of her boyfriend collecting a service vehicle.
For this purpose, the witness and her boyfriend travelled in her car, a Peugeot model 106, metallic grey in colour, along various roads of the resort, having taken the road adjacent to the pool and Tapas restaurant area, passing by the apartment where Madeleine and her family were staying, according to what she was subsequently informed about the location.
When questioned, the witness states that when she travelled along the roads in question, which make up the resort, and principally those which she later learnt were adjacent to the apartment where Madeleine was staying and disappeared from, close to the Tapas restaurant, which she did at about 21H00, (03 May, 2007) the witness states that she saw no vehicle, person or other situation that she considered suspicious that could be directly or indirectly related to the facts being investigated.
When asked, the witness states that after her boyfriend had collected a service vehicle, from the Ocean Club reception, which took place at about 21H00, they both went to her home, but in separate vehicles, arriving at about 21H15.
----------------
Element 2 Boyfriend;
Snipped from the files:
Questioned, he states that, last Thursday, he was off duty but was called by the reception and went to the resort around 020H30 to open a door that had problems. After completing the work for which he was called, which took him about 15 minutes, he left for his residence, and was again contacted, at around 22H15 to ask him if there were torch/flash lights that could be used to help look for a child that had gone missing. The deponent responded that there weren't any and was not called again that night.

------------
The girlfriend says:  He was done with the work at 21:00 and after this they were going to the reception because her boyfriend would pick up a service vehicle and after this they were driving home in separate cars.

The boyfriend says: He was done with work at 20:45 and left for his residence.

It was a very short period of time but it differ about ~20-30minutes and he not even mentioned that he picked up a service vehicle.

This is a very interesting theory.

It is interesting you mention inconsistanes in the statements. Ask the  supporters-  they can fill you in with all the excuses they have mapped out for the inconsistances in the Tapas  teams statements!

So, what are we to make of this then. How did they get into the flat...not by jemmied shutters and whooshing curtains by all accounts.. perhaps the unlocked door.... or are we going with MBM leaving the apartment to go get her parents using the unlocked door?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:46:58 PM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #983 on: January 09, 2019, 08:33:40 AM »
Gerry said he had a go at the shutters too; as did Fiona, I think. So we have Kate, Fiona, Gerry and David discussing and moving shutters between 22.05 and 22.15. Rachael is lurking nearby, between the McCann's window and the main entrance. This is just after she and Matt have checked on their daughter. Jane, I assume, is still in her apartment oblivious to what is going on because Rachael is planning to go and tell her about it. So where are Russell and Mathew? Mathew seems to have been around, because Fiona asked him to go and call the police. He mentions Jane, but she was still in her apartment according to Rachael and knew nothing.

we went round to check firstly on Grace to make sure she was okay......and then Jane said, the shutters up........so Fiona, I think, asked me to go and phone the Police, and that must have been about five past, it's difficult to know what time it was at that time, but maybe about ten past ten, five past ten, ten past ten'.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Russell described how they all went to the McCann apartment when Kate raised the alarm. He also seems confused about doors;

Reply    “Yeah, ‘Some remained at the porch entry’, ‘at the’, erm, I keep saying porch, ‘at the foot of the stairs’, is probably the best one.

Why would Russell even mention the porch entrance? He then says 'the exit'.

I didn’t go into the apartment directly after the alarm had been raised, I don’t think, we just sort of got to the, the exit, some people had gone in....

He then seems to have said;

1578    “’We searched the cul-de-sac area’'”

Who were 'we'? David was by the front window with Gerry, Fiona and Kate according to Rachael. Matt was in the area too, otherwise Fiona couldn't have asked him to go and call the police. So who was with Russell if he was round the corner still hanging around the bottom of those stairs?

(Bolded passages from  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm)

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Sunny

« Reply #984 on: January 09, 2019, 01:29:40 PM »
Yes, Brown in that article, I read grey in another article and no colour at all was mentioned in other articles.
Confusing.

Sorry niklasericson I forgot my manners.

Welcome to the forum!
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline misty

« Reply #985 on: January 09, 2019, 08:58:51 PM »
In some way it is facts because it can be found in the files so maybe you already know about it but I will not drop any names, this couple are today married and lives in the UK.

Snipped from the files:
Element 1 (Female)
on the day in question (03.05.07) at around 20h30, her boyfriend was called as there was a problem with a lock in an apartment situated in the northern part of the resort, close to the Millennium restaurant and she had accompanied her boyfriend in her car from her home in Lagos to the apartment in question.
After her boyfriend had completed the service, at about 21H00, they went to the resort reception with the aim of her boyfriend collecting a service vehicle.
For this purpose, the witness and her boyfriend travelled in her car, a Peugeot model 106, metallic grey in colour, along various roads of the resort, having taken the road adjacent to the pool and Tapas restaurant area, passing by the apartment where Madeleine and her family were staying, according to what she was subsequently informed about the location.
When questioned, the witness states that when she travelled along the roads in question, which make up the resort, and principally those which she later learnt were adjacent to the apartment where Madeleine was staying and disappeared from, close to the Tapas restaurant, which she did at about 21H00, (03 May, 2007) the witness states that she saw no vehicle, person or other situation that she considered suspicious that could be directly or indirectly related to the facts being investigated.
When asked, the witness states that after her boyfriend had collected a service vehicle, from the Ocean Club reception, which took place at about 21H00, they both went to her home, but in separate vehicles, arriving at about 21H15.
----------------
Element 2 Boyfriend;
Snipped from the files:
Questioned, he states that, last Thursday, he was off duty but was called by the reception and went to the resort around 020H30 to open a door that had problems. After completing the work for which he was called, which took him about 15 minutes, he left for his residence, and was again contacted, at around 22H15 to ask him if there were torch/flash lights that could be used to help look for a child that had gone missing. The deponent responded that there weren't any and was not called again that night.

------------
The girlfriend says:  He was done with the work at 21:00 and after this they were going to the reception because her boyfriend would pick up a service vehicle and after this they were driving home in separate cars.

The boyfriend says: He was done with work at 20:45 and left for his residence.

It was a very short period of time but it differ about ~20-30minutes and he not even mentioned that he picked up a service vehicle.

Hi Niklas & welcome to the bright side of the moon.

When leaving the main OC reception, wouldn't both Hayley & Nuno have turned left due to the one-way system on Rua Direita, meaning that they would have headed away from Block 5 rather than passing by it again?

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #986 on: January 10, 2019, 08:43:04 AM »
Hi Niklas & welcome to the bright side of the moon.

When leaving the main OC reception, wouldn't both Hayley & Nuno have turned left due to the one-way system on Rua Direita, meaning that they would have headed away from Block 5 rather than passing by it again?
Thank you.
It's hard to say, it's all very diffuse.
He says nothing about any roads and she says:
"....along various roads of the resort, having taken the road adjacent to the pool and Tapas restaurant area"
What road?
The road to the west of OC or to the east, on the one way road?
"...the witness states that when she travelled along the roads in question"
"along the roads"??
In theory they could have passed the apartment 3 times on the one way road, we don't know from what direction they came from after they left home for Millenium area.
And then back to reception and home.
If he was off duty, I believe he also had to pick up a key somewhere for the door he was called in to repair or were the guests in the apartment so he didn't need any key?

Imo, if an accident occurred I believe the most likely scenario is if the car came from the north heading to south on the road to the east of block 5.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 08:52:06 AM by niklasericson »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #987 on: January 10, 2019, 09:21:28 AM »
Thank you.
It's hard to say, it's all very diffuse.
He says nothing about any roads and she says:
"....along various roads of the resort, having taken the road adjacent to the pool and Tapas restaurant area"
What road?
The road to the west of OC or to the east, on the one way road?
"...the witness states that when she travelled along the roads in question"
"along the roads"??
In theory they could have passed the apartment 3 times on the one way road, we don't know from what direction they came from after they left home for Millenium area.
And then back to reception and home.
If he was off duty, I believe he also had to pick up a key somewhere for the door he was called in to repair or were the guests in the apartment so he didn't need any key?

Imo, if an accident occurred I believe the most likely scenario is if the car came from the north heading to south on the road to the east of block 5.

At approximately 21.00 they left PdL and returned to Lagos. At 21.05 Gerry saw Madeleine sleeping in her bed, then he spent around 5 minutes outside the apartment speaking to Jez.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #988 on: January 10, 2019, 09:30:12 AM »
Please note.

If you know what you are doing it is possible to 'bypass' Rua Direita to go south and west, rather than east.

I have no reason to believe anyone did this.  I doubt very much that the GNR response team knew of this route.

Consequently, I believe the response team passed 5A to get to OC reception. 

And I believe they headed east on Rua Direita when they went with Gerry from OC reception to get to 5A.

Without talking to one of the individuals involved, I cannot be 100% certain of the routes taken.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #989 on: January 12, 2019, 07:34:52 AM »
When Matthew and Russell wnet ti check at 9.25-30 I thought they planned to enter the apartments. I wonder why Russell passed the entrance to Block 5 and listened at his window? Did he only enter the apartment because he heard noise?

I made erm a single trip back to the flat, err and then returned and that was err with Matthew OLDFIELD at about sort of twenty five past nine, somewhere around there. On that visit it was clear listening at the window that Evie had woken up
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm
Result = happy posting.