Author Topic: Maddie detectives seeking resort worker.  (Read 22192 times)

Alfie

Re: Maddie detectives seeking resort worker.
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2017, 06:27:12 PM »
According to the article posted earlier.  Seems the Portuguese are still very much interested in the tapas group.
???  Which Portuguese?  Which article?

Alfie

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2017, 06:43:19 PM »
If the Portuguese investigation is "very much interested in the Tapas group" then what have they been doing for the last 4 years? 

stephen25000

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2017, 06:43:32 PM »
If they knew about it at the time I find it incredible they didn't link it to the other burglaries rife in the resort.  In particular in relation to the two known home invasions which had taken place in block 5 in the days prior to the McCann's arrival in Luz.

There was either an individual ~ a team or more than one team with the expertise to enter and exit holiday premises unobserved and without impediment apparently.

Burglars are criminals.

Whoever had a hand in taking Madeleine was a criminal.

Why have the PJ apparently covered up this guy's activities on a very significant date?  Which investigation discovered his existence ... Amaral's or Rebelo's?

You have told me and other posters, not to type opinion as fact.

You do not know if anyone took Madeleine, let alone if she was taken from the apartment, who took her.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2017, 09:10:51 PM »
It is rather interesting that SY are seeking the person  who they have already questioned.  Sounds like they have been sardine munching having long naps and enjoying the golf. heehee  next new headline I am sure. Does anyone think it is incompetent of SY to spend millions only to go back to speak to someone they already spoke to? hmm AND it is costing an extra 85 thousand to do so?

By all accounts SY should be accused by the parents of not doing anything since SY have so far come up with ZILTCH.
so anyways... back to blaming Amaral for everything.

...and perhaps the parents and the tapas  and loyal fanatics, should be careful what they wish for, This very good at hiding perosn of interest may be a witness for  the 'other' side. hmmm
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 09:13:45 PM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2017, 11:40:59 AM »
Just for the record, and for those who have forgotten  a very large sum of money was offered as a reward...NO ONE came forward, now thinking if petty thieves are seeking a fast buck that amount would have given a life change for them.

Well NO ONE came forward.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 07:34:53 PM by John »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2017, 12:01:52 PM »
Just for the record, and for those who have forgotten  a very large sum of money was offered as a reward...NO ONE came forward, now thinking if petty thieves are seeking a fast buck that amount would have given a life change for them.

Well NO ONE came forward.

Not logical.  No perpetrator was going to come forward and go to prison.  And no chance of benefiting from a crime by collecting the reward.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 07:35:16 PM by John »

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2017, 12:08:25 PM »
Not logical.  No perpetrator was going to come forward and go to prison.  And no chance of benefiting from a crime by collecting the reward.

Absolutely very logical. A reward is on offer, someone with information could make a fast buck, many bucks, and the perpetrator get arrested etc... that is how it goes .  The person who SY want to speak to could have taken his bucks and talked, will he talk without a cash offer.. hmmm I'm thinking Not.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2017, 12:13:38 PM »

Absolutely very logical. A reward is on offer, someone with information could make a fast buck, many bucks, and the perpetrator get arrested etc... that is how it goes .  The person who SY want to speak to could have taken his bucks and talked, will he talk without a cash offer.. hmmm I'm thinking Not.

What makes you think someone else knows?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2017, 12:17:06 PM »
Pilfering by some less than honest staff goes on at every resort, it is a sad fact of life.  I am curious though to find out what this reported burglar took at noon if anything and mores to the point was it anywhere near block 5.  I would also like to know when OC management and the police found out about it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:25:15 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2017, 12:33:41 PM »
What makes you think someone else knows?

I don't think anyone else knows. I didn't say that. I was suggesting that if SY have a person of interest who may give them information, then why did they not come forward when money was on offer..
 just saying.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2017, 12:39:25 PM »
Pilfering by some less than honest staff goes on at every resort, it is a sad fact of life.  I am curious though to find out what this reported burglar took at noon if anything and mores to the point was it anywhere near block 5.  I would also like to know when OC management and the police found out about it.

If it's like alot of other guff we are fed it was probably 30 klicks away.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline misty

« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2017, 12:42:55 PM »

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/P-J-HAVE-DOUBTS.htm

"Numerous pages of the case file attest to this. Up to now, May 8th 2007, every lead, or opening of a lead, has been checked and it was, each time, a false lead. Like, for example, a suspicious car noticed near the Ocean Club recpetion by various witnesses. In the end, it was the service vehicle of a Club employee who had come to make an urgent repair to a door lock."

(http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NLNO-CONCEIGAO.htm)

I have no idea where the original source of the information contained in the PJ files originates from.
Nuno Conceicao is not missing afaik (@ June 2016 was not in Portugal, though)

If his service vehicle was parked near the Tapas reception, then any broken door lock must have been in fairly close proximity to Block 5. Anjos referred to German tourists yet no details are in the files. It is strange that no-one else from OC refers to making a call to Nuno to attend the maintenance issue, given the time he arrived on the scene.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2017, 12:56:50 PM »
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/P-J-HAVE-DOUBTS.htm

"Numerous pages of the case file attest to this. Up to now, May 8th 2007, every lead, or opening of a lead, has been checked and it was, each time, a false lead. Like, for example, a suspicious car noticed near the Ocean Club recpetion by various witnesses. In the end, it was the service vehicle of a Club employee who had come to make an urgent repair to a door lock."

(http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NLNO-CONCEIGAO.htm)

I have no idea where the original source of the information contained in the PJ files originates from.
Nuno Conceicao is not missing afaik (@ June 2016 was not in Portugal, though)

If his service vehicle was parked near the Tapas reception, then any broken door lock must have been in fairly close proximity to Block 5. Anjos referred to German tourists yet no details are in the files. It is strange that no-one else from OC refers to making a call to Nuno to attend the maintenance issue, given the time he arrived on the scene.

The door lock was near the Millenium and the car wasn't seen near the Tapas as far as I know.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2017, 01:02:12 PM »
I don't think anyone else knows. I didn't say that. I was suggesting that if SY have a person of interest who may give them information, then why did they not come forward when money was on offer..
 just saying.

Either he done it, or he doesn't know anything about it.  This much should be obvious.

Offline misty

« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2017, 01:23:07 PM »
The door lock was near the Millenium and the car wasn't seen near the Tapas as far as I know.
Yes, HC confirmed the door lock was in an apartment at the north of the resort. It does not explain why the Maintenance department apparently didn't mention this call-out to the PJ.
Why would an Ocean Club Service vehicle parked near reception have aroused the suspicion of several unrecorded witnesses?