Author Topic: Wandering off topic.  (Read 18504 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Wandering off topic.
« Reply #135 on: May 14, 2020, 11:33:11 PM »
What use of a high iq if you don't have the ei to go with it?

Gosh, besides Jeremy Bamber seeming to have a relatively low/average IQ, he’s got a double whammy with total lack of emotional intelligence too!

That must account for why he blew his top when Daisy refused to cough up thousands of pounds...and then shouted to her face “I never liked you anyway!!”

He’s well and truly stuffed, isn’t he?!
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #136 on: May 14, 2020, 11:36:50 PM »
Sorry Spy, I can't agree with this. I did a BA in psychology and to pass, not only do you have to understand complicated and abstract concepts, you need a good sound knowledge of how statistic work and how to apply various different statistical criteria to validate studies. The social sciences are used to find reasons why certain things happen at a given time and be able to validate their findings.

Actually, Caroline, I didn’t mention psychology — psychology is more of a science than it is SS.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #137 on: May 14, 2020, 11:38:58 PM »
Nick Clegg has a degree in Anthropology:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45913587

So?

My best friend’s father does too, and he also lectures.

I find anthropology extremely interesting, but it isn’t a science.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 02:59:33 PM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2020, 11:43:36 PM »
Anthropology is important in today's world too.  It was probably partly the reason Nick Clegg was recruited for a senior role at Facebook.

Are you being serious?!

Everyone knows that a degree proves you’ve the ability to dedicate yourself to working hard, doing research, and assimilating knowledge.

Huge global companies take people on who have degrees that have no bearing whatsoever on the field they’re starting in😳

« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 02:59:52 PM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2020, 11:48:09 PM »
BS's in psychology rely heavily on biology, chemistry and maths too.

Chemistry?

Really?

And where does maths come in?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2020, 12:01:28 AM »
There is some biology/chemistry from brain study and I mentioned the maths aspect which is mainly stats. It is in no way an easy option fort a degree and if anyone goes into it expecting that, they will most likely fail.

I know Psychology is more of a science, and I did say that, Caroline

I took up psychology myself many years ago, but dropped out despite enjoying it immensely, as I simply didn’t have the time to attend college and should never have started, on reflection...I took far too much on as I was so busy at that time. So I’m well aware it’s a highly skilled degree to take on.

I never meant Psychology when I spoke of Social Sciences... I don’t see it as part of a Social Science, whatever umbrella it comes under. But there are several SS degrees that are easy and simple...

Offline John

« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2020, 10:51:40 AM »
It has been brought to my attention that some posters are still using inappropriate comments and remarks towards other members on the boards. Forum rules dictate that all responses should be amicable and constructive, there is no need to express any opinion or respond to any question aggressively.

Please keep this in mind guys when posting. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2020, 12:48:15 PM »
Are you being serious?!

Everyone knows that a degree simply proves you’ve the ability to dedicate yourself to working hard, doing research, and assimilating knowledge.

Huge global companies take people on who have degrees that have no bearing whatsoever on the field they’re starting in😳

Anthropology is important in today's world of social media and will become even more important with covid and everyone expected to change/modify their behaviour.

https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/qualitative-ux-researcher-growth-facebook-JV_IC1147371_KO0,32_KE33,41.htm?jl=3422696327

See the min qualifications.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2020, 01:02:51 PM »
Chemistry?

Really?

And where does maths come in?

Yes.  Maths for research and stats.  Chemistry in terms of the brain, hormones, nervous system.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2020, 01:16:39 PM »
Yes.  Maths for research and stats.  Chemistry in terms of the brain, hormones, nervous system.

What did you you make of Judge Knowles comment regarding Bamber Holly?

Mr Bamber has unrivalled knowledge of the case."

https://www.halsteadgazette.co.uk/news/north_essex_news/18421158.jeremy-bamber-hearing-delayed/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #145 on: May 15, 2020, 01:31:54 PM »
What did you you make of Judge Knowles comment regarding Bamber Holly?

Based on my correspondence with him I beg to differ.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2020, 01:45:21 PM »
Are you being serious?!

Everyone knows that a degree simply proves you’ve the ability to dedicate yourself to working hard, doing research, and assimilating knowledge.

I agree with your last point Spy, after my degree, I had a career in IT, not psychology. However, I think you should remove the word 'simply' from your comment on degree's. There is nothing 'simple' about it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2020, 01:56:24 PM »
Based on my correspondence with him I beg to differ.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9176.msg590286#msg590286

Wow, how he MANIPULATED you, Holly!

Can’t you SEE what he was doing? He was deliberately making out he believed Nevill wasn’t shot upstairs to try and make himself look unknowing! Quite a different ACT with the police, wasn’t it? All arrogant and cocky...

Besides being TOLD Nevill was shot on the landing by police and ballistics, and the court, he knew anyway — he shot them! And why would he disbelieve them if he hadn’t shot them?

Oh, c’mon, Holly....read your post back and see how  he’s manipulated you — and so easily too 🤯
So basically, Jeremy is saying he was at the soc — and we all know he didn’t go into the house until AFTER the police cleared EVERYTHING. So how can he be so sure the police were lying about who was shot where and how many times? The only way to know that is if he was there when he shot them all!  *%87

PS: Sorry about your moths. I hope they didn’t get to feast on your cashmere 😭
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2020, 02:06:49 PM »
I agree with your last point Spy, after my degree, I had a career in IT, not psychology. However, I think you should remove the word 'simply' from your comment on degree's. There is nothing 'simple' about it.

There's nothing simple about A levels either and to get into Russell Group unis today you need the A levels for most courses.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2020, 02:09:07 PM »
Anthropology is important in today's world of social media and will become even more important with covid and everyone expected to change/modify their behaviour.

https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/qualitative-ux-researcher-growth-facebook-JV_IC1147371_KO0,32_KE33,41.htm?jl=3422696327

See the min qualifications.

How can you compare Neanderthal times with the 21st century?

It’s two entirely different worlds.

Are you suggesting we should revert back to living like they did in the Stone ages?