Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.  (Read 72277 times)

Offline William Wallace

Re: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.
« Reply #405 on: March 04, 2024, 11:09:58 PM »

Did you read Corinne Mitchell’s trial testimony?

It appears the money killer Luke Mitchell got from selling his horse was used for drugs

I read it, but don't remember that part, although nothing would surprise me with this case.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #406 on: March 05, 2024, 08:17:26 PM »
What are your feelings on these anomalies (i.e., Colin & Stephen)? Do you think they've been misprinted/mistranscribed?

Alan Turnbull: Let’s just pause there then a moment. Just by way of introduction, he’s explained where he stays, where he goes to school, and he’s given you an account of who his friends are

Dc Alan Towers: Yes that’s correct sir

Alan Turnbull: The first one there who’s mentioned is David High, there was also David Inkster, ***** and *****

Dc Alan Towers: Yes

Could Stephen and Colin be the names blanked out here?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #407 on: March 08, 2024, 01:08:04 PM »
If he cycled up to meet Jodi Jones, he must have left his bike on the path somewhere

Leonard Kelly said he heard those noises at the V, but he also said he heard another noise (on the other side of the wall) as he started moving away from the V - a bit further up the path

Hi, Nicholas. Did LK  mention hearing those noises specifically at the V-break in the wall? Will be interesting to read his full court transcript.

Btw, Nicholas, what is your take on what LM was wearing between 1740-1820 on NB rd when he was spotted by 8 separate witnesses? And what is your opinion of the MO & DH anomaly of the bomber jacket -- the suspicious looking youth they claim was at a driveway just before 1800  on NB rd who they claimed categorically wasn't LM?  My opinion is that he was wearing his german army parka with a german army shirt underneath (and possibly a black t-shirt underneath). I think MO & DH were mistaken about a bomber jacket and think, because LM had changed so much between their sighting and the court appearance, they could not id LM in the dock. Therefore, I don't think LM went home between 1740-1755 and changed into the bomber jacket, but I do think he changed into it at some point between 1820 and 1930 before he met the boys in the abbey. What's your opinion on all of this, Nicholas?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #408 on: March 08, 2024, 10:33:57 PM »
Hi, Nicholas. Did LK  mention hearing those noises specifically at the V-break in the wall? Will be interesting to read his full court transcript.

He said he heard “those noises” at the V and heard a noise as he was moving away from the V up the path

Btw, Nicholas, what is your take on what LM was wearing between 1740-1820 on NB rd when he was spotted by 8 separate witnesses? And what is your opinion of the MO & DH anomaly of the bomber jacket -- the suspicious looking youth they claim was at a driveway just before 1800  on NB rd who they claimed categorically wasn't LM?  My opinion is that he was wearing his german army parka with a german army shirt underneath (and possibly a black t-shirt underneath).

Agreed

I think MO & DH were mistaken about a bomber jacket and think, because LM had changed so much between their sighting and the court appearance, they could not id LM in the dock.

Agreed - will be interesting to read their trial evidence

Therefore, I don't think LM went home between 1740-1755 and changed into the bomber jacket, but I do think he changed into it at some point between 1820 and 1930 before he met the boys in the abbey.

Agreed

What's your opinion on all of this, Nicholas?

Same as you re: clothing by the sounds of it Mr Apples. Plus he changed his footwear from dark to light, so he would have needed to go home to do this

David Tulloch and his younger friends evidence will be helpful too

« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 10:38:45 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation