Author Topic: Cut Negative Strips  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Caroline

Cut Negative Strips
« on: August 11, 2018, 02:46:08 PM »
The Bamber blogs states that

"On 09.10.2002, Mr John MacLeod examined 58 rolls of photographic film. He viewed 429 negative images and reached the conclusion that a total of 249 frames of film had been cut from the 58 rolls of film disclosed to him.

On 01.10.08, Mr Peter Suthurst examined 58 rolls of photographic film. He viewed 416 negative images and he reached the conclusion that 262 frames had been cut from the 58 rolls of film that had been disclosed to him.

In 2011, the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC) disclosed photographic negatives to photography experts who examined 58 rolls of photographic film. They viewed 406 negative images and reached the conclusion that 272 frames had been cut from the 58 rolls of film disclosed to them."

So Mr John MacLeod saw 13 more images than Suthurst and 23 more than photography experts but he reported nothing untoward. Nothing that was remarkable and certainly none of the things that Bamber claims they 'may' reveal;

"It is probable that they showed all of the guns in the house including those belonging to Anthony Pargeter, the telephone I supposedly hid in magazines actually being on a shelf in the office and they will no doubt reveal further proof that Sheila was moved by the police and that her hands and feet were not spotlessly clean as they informed the jury they were."

Mr Peter Suthurst saw 10 more images than the photography experts and hasn't claimed (other than the scratches) any of the above either.

We meant to believe that EP just kept chopping away at the negatives, even though they kept allowing people to look through them, realising (presumably afterwards) that they needed to chop more? Wouldn't that lead to MacLeod and Suthurst wondering what they had seen, that they shouldn't have?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Cut Negative Strips
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 07:42:22 PM »
Who's Mr John MacLeod? 

They're all consistent with 58 rolls producing a total of 678 negatives/frames or whatever they are referred to as?   678/58 = 11.68 per roll?  Or have I misunderstood?

I can't recall how that type of photography worked back then ie reels? 

Numpty Paul Terzeon claims he asked to view images of the bible but was told none existed?!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=569.0;attach=1859

I had no idea so many were unaccounted for.  Police work is very procedural.  I'm sure the training manual will say what should take place with any duff ones and/or considered irrelevant. 

Is this typical of such a soc ie over a 1/3rd missing? 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 10:32:02 PM »
Who's Mr John MacLeod? 

They're all consistent with 58 rolls producing a total of 678 negatives/frames or whatever they are referred to as?   678/58 = 11.68 per roll?  Or have I misunderstood?

I can't recall how that type of photography worked back then ie reels? 

Numpty Paul Terzeon claims he asked to view images of the bible but was told none existed?!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=569.0;attach=1859

I had no idea so many were unaccounted for.  Police work is very procedural.  I'm sure the training manual will say what should take place with any duff ones and/or considered irrelevant. 

Is this typical of such a soc ie over a 1/3rd missing?
As well as pii, the police and CPS work hand in hand and have a system called MG6D and MG6C, Police Schedule of Non-sensitive Unused Material”. It’s a way of hiding material from the defence. They would have had something similar back then I would suppose Holly.  Its  happening not only within  the police but also the Justice system who see it as I suppose fair game.  So much at stake for a Lawyer/Barrister to win a case anything goes I suppose.

Nothing will be left for Bamber to get his teeth into, back then they would have destroyed anything iffy/irrelevant to the case.  I honestly don’t think there is anything, it was a poor investigation, with lots of short falls that focused on the wrong killer.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:50:22 PM by Real justice »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 02:38:19 PM »
As well as pii, the police and CPS work hand in hand and have a system called MG6D and MG6C, Police Schedule of Non-sensitive Unused Material”. It’s a way of hiding material from the defence. They would have had something similar back then I would suppose Holly.  Its  happening not only within  the police but also the Justice system who see it as I suppose fair game.  So much at stake for a Lawyer/Barrister to win a case anything goes I suppose.

Nothing will be left for Bamber to get his teeth into, back then they would have destroyed anything iffy/irrelevant to the case.  I honestly don’t think there is anything, it was a poor investigation, with lots of short falls that focused on the wrong killer.

There's lots online about MG6D and MG6C.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 06:04:10 PM »
There's lots online about MG6D and MG6C.
Yes it’s frightening Holly, never knew it existed, i First read about it with that poor lad with that rape case.  8(8-))

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 11:11:43 PM »
The Bamber blogs states that

"On 09.10.2002, Mr John MacLeod examined 58 rolls of photographic film. He viewed 429 negative images and reached the conclusion that a total of 249 frames of film had been cut from the 58 rolls of film disclosed to him.

On 01.10.08, Mr Peter Suthurst examined 58 rolls of photographic film. He viewed 416 negative images and he reached the conclusion that 262 frames had been cut from the 58 rolls of film that had been disclosed to him.

In 2011, the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC) disclosed photographic negatives to photography experts who examined 58 rolls of photographic film. They viewed 406 negative images and reached the conclusion that 272 frames had been cut from the 58 rolls of film disclosed to them."

So Mr John MacLeod saw 13 more images than Suthurst and 23 more than photography experts but he reported nothing untoward. Nothing that was remarkable and certainly none of the things that Bamber claims they 'may' reveal;

"It is probable that they showed all of the guns in the house including those belonging to Anthony Pargeter, the telephone I supposedly hid in magazines actually being on a shelf in the office and they will no doubt reveal further proof that Sheila was moved by the police and that her hands and feet were not spotlessly clean as they informed the jury they were."

Mr Peter Suthurst saw 10 more images than the photography experts and hasn't claimed (other than the scratches) any of the above either.

We meant to believe that EP just kept chopping away at the negatives, even though they kept allowing people to look through them, realising (presumably afterwards) that they needed to chop more? Wouldn't that lead to MacLeod and Suthurst wondering what they had seen, that they shouldn't have?

You'd think wouldn't you?
Maybe they are both in the conspiracy now too?