Author Topic: Mark Alexander  (Read 41663 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Mark Alexander
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2016, 08:06:08 PM »
OK thanks Daisy.

Offline John

« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2016, 08:21:51 PM »
Does anyone think it fortuiteous that buidling work was being carried out at a time someone wanted to hide a corpse? I mean this would suggest Sami was killed on is property. What about the timing Do we know when he was killed before or after the building work was discussed/started?

What I am getting at is this: if this is a opportunistic killing by a stranger- would his son not notice a body being in the mortar before adding the rest? Also, did Mark notice that Sami took all his regular stuff with him when we went on his many travels? which is why he didn't suspect anything about him not being at home. and did he never, EVER say bye son seen you in few days.weeks?

Daisy, any news on the questions yet?

Too much of a coincidence is about right and takes some explaining.  If Sami was murdered elsewhere by a third party what are the chances that they would bring his remains back to the garage, dig a hole outside it and bury the remains overlaying it with several layers of concrete all of which went unnoticed by son Mark or any neighbours?

Garage walls don't usually require underpinning so that claim in itself is highly speculative.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 08:24:30 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2016, 10:19:09 AM »
Too much of a coincidence is about right and takes some explaining.  If Sami was murdered elsewhere by a third party what are the chances that they would bring his remains back to the garage, dig a hole outside it and bury the remains overlaying it with several layers of concrete all of which went unnoticed by son Mark or any neighbours?

Garage walls don't usually require underpinning so that claim in itself is highly speculative.

They wouldn't, they would want to distance themselves from the body immediately. There do seem to be lots of coincidences and if, as you say, there is no traceable time line for Sami after the time his son last saw him, then that would be very odd.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2016, 01:45:44 PM »
They wouldn't, they would want to distance themselves from the body immediately. There do seem to be lots of coincidences and if, as you say, there is no traceable time line for Sami after the time his son last saw him, then that would be very odd.

Coincidences aren't evidence. Let's wait for Mark to answer the questions. The prosecution plucked a date from the air for the time of death which was a month before Mark last saw him!  The prosecutions case was a joke. This proves that someone can be convicted on hunches. No pathologist was called to establish a date of death.

Offline John

« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2016, 10:03:16 PM »
Coincidences aren't evidence. Let's wait for Mark to answer the questions. The prosecution plucked a date from the air for the time of death which was a month before Mark last saw him!  The prosecutions case was a joke. This proves that someone can be convicted on hunches. No pathologist was called to establish a date of death.

It must be a month since I provided several questions for you Daisy, is Mark having some difficulty providing answers?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2016, 10:22:00 AM »
It must be a month since I provided several questions for you Daisy, is Mark having some difficulty providing answers?

I understand your frustration and I would like the answers too. Mark did tell me that it would be a couple of weeks before he could reply. You need to understand that he can't talk about exactly what he wants in letters as he needs permission from the prison. They could make life difficult for him as prisoners are not supposed to talk about their victims so he needs to tread carefully. He also had to run it past his legal team as they are preparing a submission to the CCRC. We know how long solicitors take to reply. I am expecting a response from him soon after Christmas with as many answers as possible.  In the meantime can I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Offline John

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2016, 09:35:51 PM »
I understand your frustration and I would like the answers too. Mark did tell me that it would be a couple of weeks before he could reply. You need to understand that he can't talk about exactly what he wants in letters as he needs permission from the prison. They could make life difficult for him as prisoners are not supposed to talk about their victims so he needs to tread carefully. He also had to run it past his legal team as they are preparing a submission to the CCRC. We know how long solicitors take to reply. I am expecting a response from him soon after Christmas with as many answers as possible.  In the meantime can I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Thank you for the response Daisy.  You raise an interesting point about permissions, I must say I've never heard of such a thing except in the case of Cat A prisons and situations where a letter has caused offence.  I don't think either apply to Mark?

In the meantime Happy Holidays, I look forward to his reply.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:37:56 PM by John »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2016, 08:30:07 AM »
Thank you for the response Daisy.  You raise an interesting point about permissions, I must say I've never heard of such a thing except in the case of Cat A prisons and situations where a letter has caused offence.  I don't think either apply to Mark?

In the meantime Happy Holidays, I look forward to his reply.

I thought it applied to all prisoners. After all a victim is a victim wherever the prisoner is held. I have looked on the HMP Coldingley website and it clearly states that victims must not be mentioned in letters and information must not be posted on social networking sites. I know many prisoners have websites run by friends so maybe the prisoner is risk assessed first. Anyway once the post gets back to normal I hope to hear from Mark and will give u the answers we all want.

Offline John

« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2016, 08:23:52 PM »

I thought it applied to all prisoners. After all a victim is a victim wherever the prisoner is held. I have looked on the HMP Coldingley website and it clearly states that victims must not be mentioned in letters and information must not be posted on social networking sites. I know many prisoners have websites run by friends so maybe the prisoner is risk assessed first. Anyway once the post gets back to normal I hope to hear from Mark and will give u the answers we all want.

Thank you.  I look forward to it.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2017, 01:56:57 PM »
I am still waiting for a reply from Mark. There is nothing else I can say until I do. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Offline John

« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2017, 01:28:44 AM »
I am still waiting for a reply from Mark. There is nothing else I can say until I do. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

It is up to Mark whether he reveals anything but his delay in responding is not encouraging for someone allegedly so determined to prove his innocence.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2017, 07:12:28 AM »
It is up to Mark whether he reveals anything but his delay in responding is not encouraging for someone allegedly so determined to prove his innocence.

I agree John and am surprised he hasn't answered yet. If I don't receive a letter from him today I will email him and ask for the reason for the delay.

jixy

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2017, 06:35:13 AM »
I hope you get an answer soon and then can update us. Things move slowly at the best of times but worse over Christmas.
Do you speak on the phone or just via letters?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2017, 07:19:53 AM »
I hope you get an answer soon and then can update us. Things move slowly at the best of times but worse over Christmas.
Do you speak on the phone or just via letters?

We correspond by letter but just before Christmas Mark said he would add my number so we could discuss the admin tasks I am carrying out for him. I hope you won't have to wait much longer for answers.

jixy

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2017, 07:25:13 AM »
Keep up the good work. I know how difficult it can be waiting on answers to update people.
Even more so when the prison have restrictions you have mentioned