Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353477 times)

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #480 on: November 05, 2013, 01:23:42 PM »
I agree.. nothing to do with being black, it is his profile.. which doesn't mean he did it.. but needs to be investigated, especially if he was known to be stealing from the apartments, means he knew how to get in and was keen to to get in..

Tbh I never thought about colour . It's just one of many leads the police are checking
At least they are now checking people instead of cartoons

stephen25000

« Reply #481 on: November 06, 2013, 11:31:25 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487987/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-suspects-Portuguese-detectives-didnt-abandon-case.html

Now the comments section makes interesting reading.

Now where is aiofe's overwhelming support of the Mccanns ?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #482 on: November 06, 2013, 12:14:50 PM »
I think it would be very interesting if the Daily Mail for example publishes the list of the countries these comments are mostly coming from..

I would bet it wouldn't be either Portugal or UK

CPN

« Reply #483 on: November 06, 2013, 12:25:23 PM »
I think it would be very interesting if the Daily Mail for example publishes the list of the countries these comments are mostly coming from..

I would bet it wouldn't be either Portugal or UK

When you sign on to the Daily Mail to comment you put what you want to say as to where you live.  If you read it much you will find (not on the McCann case necessarily but on other international matters) that there are often comments from people living in various parts of the USA.

For these comments, the places of residence given are:  Surrey, Halifax, Christchurch (New Zealand), London, Poole, Richmond, Exeter,  Durham, Lisbon, Gravesend, Addlestone and Liverpool.  To think that all these people are Portuguese or Brazilian emigrants is, frankly, farcical.  It almost competes with the other theories surrounding this case! 

Offline Lace

« Reply #484 on: November 06, 2013, 12:33:28 PM »
Look what happened when the Crimewatch appeal was made.

People ringing and clogging up the lines with their stupid 'Gerry did it'  claims.

That was an organised display of what the 'anti's' do.

TROLLS they were called in the paper if I remember.

They thought they were fantastic,   congratulating each other for it.

The same happens with the comments in the paper.

I for one saw the 'I'm in' response to it on twitter.

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #485 on: November 06, 2013, 01:41:29 PM »
This topic has been edited.  Please note it relates to "latest" news about the Madeleine case.  Do not post old newspaper articles or blogs.

It is also against the forum rules to post comments found on other sites.  All such material will be removed.

Offline John

« Reply #486 on: November 06, 2013, 10:38:21 PM »
This is the second time today that off topic posts have had to be removed from this thread.

This thread is reserved for LATEST NEWS about Madeleine.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #487 on: November 07, 2013, 10:42:44 AM »
Topics do drift as you can see on every topic on every forum
That's life

Benita

« Reply #488 on: November 07, 2013, 11:14:59 AM »
Topics do drift as you can see on every topic on every forum
That's life

that depends whos doing the drifting off topic  ....the news has gone quiet though... >@@(*&)

Offline Anna

« Reply #489 on: November 08, 2013, 09:55:30 PM »
Hi Sadie Paul Robinson.

Paul Robinson, 53, who lived in Portugal   until last December, was questioned after phone records put him near where Madeleine, then three, went missing. He lived a MILE AWAY .......

Detectives made him go through every call he made shortly after Madeleine vanished when they visited him at his UK home in June. Mr Robinson insisted he had "nothing to do with her disappearance" and has "nothing to hide."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5239904/Scotland-Yard-cops-quiz-British-drifter-over-Maddie-case.html

I remember reading that too. maybe he had an alibi ?
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline sadie

« Reply #490 on: November 08, 2013, 10:19:09 PM »
Hi Sadie Paul Robinson.

Paul Robinson, 53, who lived in Portugal   until last December, was questioned after phone records put him near where Madeleine, then three, went missing. He lived a MILE AWAY .......

Detectives made him go through every call he made shortly after Madeleine vanished when they visited him at his UK home in June. Mr Robinson insisted he had "nothing to do with her disappearance" and has "nothing to hide."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5239904/Scotland-Yard-cops-quiz-British-drifter-over-Maddie-case.html
Sorry, I missed this.  Thank you for taking the trouble to respond C'gey.

Any more news on it?

Offline jassi

« Reply #491 on: November 09, 2013, 08:46:48 AM »
The media seems to have gone very quiet on Tractorman  - is he still a 'prime' suspect ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #492 on: November 09, 2013, 08:49:16 AM »
The media seems to have gone very quiet on Tractorman  - is he still a 'prime' suspect ?

At the moment Jassi, he appears to have disappeared into the ether as regards the papers.

Aiofe

« Reply #493 on: November 09, 2013, 08:50:01 AM »

The media seems to have gone very quiet on Tractorman - are the police investigating further?

Either formulation is possible.

Choose the one that suits your prejudices.

Aiofe

« Reply #494 on: November 09, 2013, 08:51:05 AM »
At the moment Jassi, he appears to have disappeared into the ether as regards the papers.
Thank you for so quickly confirming my last post- do you think that it was a dead end, or are the police diligently investigating him.