Author Topic: Has interest in the Maddie McCann case finally petered out?  (Read 6256 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Has interest in the Maddie McCann case finally petered out?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 02:25:22 PM »
According to you there is only sniping and name-calling here so one assumes it is at least partly for these you keep returning to this forum.  Anyone intent on having an “educated, serious discussion” about how the parents must be involved has plenty of places to post without having their views challenged  so there is obviously something about this place that you enjoy.

Who mentioned anything about discussing the parents being involved. you do like to make things up and pass them off as fact. I have never claimed to know what happened- or claimed the parents  killing their daughter. That is a problem you have.

I am talking about discussing the case! not the parents. The parents story gets pulled apart  quite easily.

Your concern for my  enjoyment is quite touching...

You will notice I do not haunt this board as you and the supporters do....
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 02:31:33 PM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2019, 02:38:20 PM »

Who mentioned anything about discussing the parents being involved. you do like to make things up and pass them off as fact. I have never claimed to know what happened- or claimed the parents  killing their daughter. That is a problem you have.

I am talking about discussing the case! not the parents. The parents story gets pulled apart  quite easily.

I didn’t accuse you of claiming the McCann killed their child, perhaps this is a little Freudian slip on your part?  Good luck discussing the case without discussing the parents.  I shall watch your future contributions with interest as you attempt to do so.  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2019, 02:53:20 PM »
I didn’t accuse you of claiming the McCann killed their child, perhaps this is a little Freudian slip on your part?  Good luck discussing the case without discussing the parents.  I shall watch your future contributions with interest as you attempt to do so.  @)(++(*

Your goading is so boring and it should be stopped.
 I have not revealed why I come here or why I post on certain threads. I will discuss the parents on this thread  @)(++(*.. ^*&&

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 07:18:38 PM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2019, 03:00:07 PM »
Your goading is so boring and it should be stopped.
 I have not revealed why I come here or why I post on ceratian threads. I will discuss the parents on this thread  @)(++(*.. ^*&&

More insults, this is obviously why you post here.   
I never even insinuated you believe the parents killed their daughter, not once. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 03:11:53 PM by Brietta »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2019, 06:52:34 PM »
That is the problem. Therre never has been a  proper debate on this thread. All snipeing and name calling-pathetic!

There are other places offering a platform for the case to be discussed by educated adults.  15 People who I know used to come to read have stopped. they said the censorship was disgraceful [they also used other words].  lol

I find it difficult to debate with you to be honest.   You always start the 'Kate said a paedo had Madeleine,  the curtains whooshed'  etc etc.  You have a way of talking  as if you know better than everyone else, then finish your post with a gum chewing smiley.

Offline Lace

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2019, 06:55:46 PM »

Can you explain how the parents 'story' can be pulled apart quite easily please.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2019, 09:21:13 PM »
Contradictions.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2019, 09:42:25 AM »
Such as?

Let’s start with the side of the street Gerry says his chat with Jez Wilkins took place and work from there.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2019, 09:45:52 AM »
Let’s start with the side of the street Gerry says his chat with Jez Wilkins took place and work from there.

It doesn't reallly matter as Jez Wilkins said he did stop and chat to Gerry,   if they were facing down the road while they chatted they wouldn't have seen Jane pass by.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2019, 09:56:17 AM »

It doesn't reallly matter as Jez Wilkins said he did stop and chat to Gerry,   if they were facing down the road while they chatted they wouldn't have seen Jane pass by.

They would see her at some point, either before she passed or afterwards. Gerry knew this that’s wh6 he attempted to put himself and Jez on the other side of the road.

It has been said many times here, why would Gerry lie if he knew he was going to be found out later. Robert Durst, who almost certainly murdered his wife, said he had a drink in a neighbours house shortly after dropping his wife off at the train station on the night she disappeared. The neighbour denies he saw Durst that night. Perpetrators lie even when they know they will eventually be found out.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2019, 10:21:38 AM »
*groundhog day klaxon*

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2019, 10:22:58 AM »
They would see her at some point, either before she passed or afterwards. Gerry knew this that’s wh6 he attempted to put himself and Jez on the other side of the road.

It has been said many times here, why would Gerry lie if he knew he was going to be found out later. Robert Durst, who almost certainly murdered his wife, said he had a drink in a neighbours house shortly after dropping his wife off at the train station on the night she disappeared. The neighbour denies he saw Durst that night. Perpetrators lie even when they know they will eventually be found out.
Your theory makes no sense whatsoever.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2019, 01:42:51 PM »

Dear God, I despair.

Offline Lace

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2019, 10:25:17 AM »

Jez said he didn't see Jane,  so why would he lie?    Or are you saying it's Jane who is lying and why would she lie?