Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1465106 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #7725 on: February 24, 2020, 10:00:19 AM »
I also recall someone noticed car lights going up the hill during the night that Madeleine disappeared?

Do you have a cite for that please?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #7726 on: February 24, 2020, 12:14:28 PM »

I can back Anthro on the fact that someone saw lights going up that hill that night.  I read it too, but I know not where.

Offline The General

« Reply #7727 on: February 24, 2020, 12:33:44 PM »
I can back Anthro on the fact that someone saw lights going up that hill that night.  I read it too, but I know not where.
That settles it then.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7728 on: February 24, 2020, 12:44:54 PM »
She said that the previous night she had seen a car going up the Rocha Negra – the black, volcanic cliff that dominates the village.      madeleine      Kate McCann
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #7729 on: February 24, 2020, 01:01:24 PM »
She said that the previous night she had seen a car going up the Rocha Negra – the black, volcanic cliff that dominates the village.      madeleine      Kate McCann

Who said ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #7730 on: February 24, 2020, 01:26:07 PM »

she talks some shit but Negra is important where she ran to.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7731 on: February 24, 2020, 01:36:16 PM »
she talks some shit but Negra is important where she ran to.
We know both Kate and Gerry ran; it is on record.  We know they ran on Rocha Negra; it is on record. Your point is??
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #7732 on: February 24, 2020, 01:40:59 PM »
We know both Kate and Gerry ran; it is on record.  We know they ran on Rocha Negra; it is on record. Your point is??
That run could've had a duel role - keeping fit and search for their daughter.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #7733 on: February 24, 2020, 06:23:19 PM »
Kate Mccann’s book, chapter 6.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #7734 on: February 24, 2020, 06:38:33 PM »
Prosaic, but not helpful. These lights, were they coming or going? And what's the significance?
To me, the significance is the following: Casa Colina and Freud; Freud befriending the McCann’s, Freud’s actress wife, Jill in Praia da Luz on 3 May 2007, Freud exposed, Epstein, Maxwell etc.
My interest is in Danie Krugel. Gerry phoned him 70 days after Madeleine’s disappearance. He went to Praia da Luz with his ‘device’. This device has since been patented and recognised in the USA and 18 other countries. He had many families find the truth about their relatives’ burial place in SA. There is a recent article in a local newspaper, “Maroela Media” where he vows to go back to Praia da Luz because according to him, Madeleine’s ‘location’ has not changed. His search area includes the stretch where Casa Colina is. I’ll upload the photo.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #7735 on: February 24, 2020, 06:44:42 PM »
Danie Krugel.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline The General

« Reply #7736 on: February 24, 2020, 06:50:19 PM »
Danie Krugel.
I'm right behind you with this one - and the photo.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #7737 on: February 24, 2020, 07:06:04 PM »
I'm right behind you with this one - and the photo.
Your emphasis is on the jogging towards the Rocha Negra, Kate’s dream?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7738 on: February 24, 2020, 07:11:26 PM »
To me, the significance is the following: Casa Colina and Freud; Freud befriending the McCann’s, Freud’s actress wife, Jill in Praia da Luz on 3 May 2007, Freud exposed, Epstein, Maxwell etc.
My interest is in Danie Krugel. Gerry phoned him 70 days after Madeleine’s disappearance. He went to Praia da Luz with his ‘device’. This device has since been patented and recognised in the USA and 18 other countries. He had many families find the truth about their relatives’ burial place in SA. There is a recent article in a local newspaper, “Maroela Media” where he vows to go back to Praia da Luz because according to him, Madeleine’s ‘location’ has not changed. His search area includes the stretch where Casa Colina is. I’ll upload the photo.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but I believe that Kate and Gerry's acceptance of Danie Krugel's offer of help was claimed by Amaral to have been one of the first things to raise PJ suspicions against them.

Which totally failed to take account of the fact that as well as claiming to be able to find dead people, Krugel also claimed to have helped many families to trace missing relatives who were very much alive.
Which is what motivated Kate and Gerry to use him ... if Madeleine was alive ~ they desperately wanted to have her found.

Offline The General

« Reply #7739 on: February 24, 2020, 07:12:33 PM »
Your emphasis is on the jogging towards the Rocha Negra, Kate’s dream?
Yes.