Author Topic: Familiarity With The Rifle: JB v SC  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Familiarity With The Rifle: JB v SC
« on: June 19, 2020, 06:58:45 AM »
I've learned a few things tonight
With reference to "For instance, yes an anti-Jeremy author claimed Jeremy won a marksman badge while at boarding school.  He claimed the school records prove it. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4035.msg156156#msg156156
I read that and would have used it to illustrate Bamber's prowess with a gun and possibly might even have already done so, without realising there's no provenance for it.

I think there is already enough anecdotal evidence to attest to his familiarity with the Anschutz without embroidering it by making a statement without backing it up.

What occurred at WHF didn't require a marksman:

62. Mr Fletcher also gave evidence of the range at which the shots had been fired. The lower (and not immediately fatal) of the injuries suffered by Sheila Caffell was caused when the muzzle of the gun was within three inches of the throat. The upper injury was a contact shot.

63. Of the seven injuries suffered by June Bamber, five were shots from the gun held at least one foot away from the body. The bullet wound between the eyes was fired from less than one foot away, and could have been with the gun in contact with the skin, although he viewed that as unlikely. Mr Fletcher was unable to estimate the range of the shot which had caused the injury to the right side of Mrs Bamber's chest.

64. In respect of the eight shots into Nevill Bamber's body, the six to his head and face were fired when the rifle was within a few inches of the skin. The remaining injuries to the arm were caused when the gun was at least two feet from the body.

65. As regards the twins, four of the five injuries suffered by Daniel were caused when the gun was held within one foot of his head, the fifth was from over two feet away. The three wounds to Nicholas were contact or close proximity shots.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 07:07:38 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

Re: Familiarity With The Rifle: JB v SC
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 07:25:11 PM »
No, you're right, it didn't require a marksman but it did require someone to be familiar with that rifle and that rules out Sheila.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 01:53:12 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 07:34:33 PM »
No, you're right, it didn't require a marksman but it did require someone to be familiar with that rigle and that rules out Sheila.

Actually, when you really think about it, imagine how controlled, composed, determined one must be to walk from room to room shooting dead FIVE members of your family in their heads.

Wonder if Jeremy took a few Valium to keep himself calm with those rolling-upwards eyes of his as he quietly opened the doors and pumped bullets into their skulls?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 07:42:21 PM »
No, you're right, it didn't require a marksman but it did require someone to be familiar with that rigle and that rules out Sheila.

It certainly required a dexterity that Sheila wasn't renown for...............unless it's going to be suggested that she had a secret skill she'd kept hidden in case she ever wanted to get rid of her family. A bit like West and Bonnett conspiring to keep secret a call from Nevill just in case it was decided to frame Jeremy later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 01:26:05 AM »
What is that?  to be familiar with that rigle
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 01:27:05 AM »

Rifle - typo.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 01:30:51 AM »

Didn’t you realise that was a typo, you genius sleuth  *%87
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 01:54:43 AM »
Rifle - typo.
I quite often EDIT my own posts.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 01:57:40 AM »
I quite often EDIT my own posts.

How about when you’re replying to yourself?

Do you edit typis then, so as not to offend yourself?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2020, 03:32:52 AM »
How about when you’re replying to yourself?

Do you edit typis then, so as not to offend yourself?
I try to achieve 100% correctness. 
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2020, 09:53:36 AM »
I try to achieve 100% correctness.

I’m sure you do strive for perfection, and spend much time in doing so, too

Your hypothesis on what happened to Maddie — the one where you said there was a SECOND  dead child at the complex — and in which you obviously spent time working it all out: did Scotland Yard get back to you on it and ask for your sage advice?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2020, 10:47:57 AM »

Your hypothesis on what happened to Maddie — the one where you said there was a SECOND  dead child at the complex — and in which you obviously spent time working it all out: did Scotland Yard get back to you on it and ask for your sage advice?
The day I told them to read the forum the viewing rate of the McCann forum went through the roof so I did think someone took some notice.

Do you look at that line "Robittybob1, Ispywithmybigeye, Holly Goodhead (+ 1 Hidden) and 8 Guests are viewing this board."  Imagine for some reason that jumping up to the 300 mark!
Moderation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2020, 11:53:55 AM »

Please keep on topic, I Spy.  Thank you.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2020, 04:32:47 PM »
The day I told them to read the forum the viewing rate of the McCann forum went through the roof so I did think someone took some notice.

Do you look at that line "Robittybob1, Ispywithmybigeye, Holly Goodhead (+ 1 Hidden) and 8 Guests are viewing this board."  Imagine for some reason that jumping up to the 300 mark!

Gosh, you were famous that day, Rob!

Do you give autographs?🤗

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2020, 08:30:19 PM »
Gosh, you were famous that day, Rob!

Do you give autographs?🤗
I will one day.  You can even order selfies.
Moderation