Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 320839 times)

Offline puglove

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2015, 11:15:45 PM »
ltd company?

Ooh er, Caro, I had to google that!

I think that the very few Bamber supporters are in a very limited company. Mostly (you know who you are!) limited by ignorance, laziness and stubborness. And some strange fancying thing of an image of a young Bamber. They overlook all of the evidence that scipio provides.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 02:45:15 AM by Admin »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline guinness

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2015, 11:42:56 PM »
whatever the truth ,she believes in his innocence that's  what happens in a free society . 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 02:42:54 AM by Admin »

Offline puglove

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2015, 12:23:15 AM »
Seriously, Troods. You need to up your game. The last time I was bored that shitless, I was mucking out, and I heard " And now, on Radio 4, part ten of the story of gravel."

THAT is how boring you are. Seriously. That is how boring you are.     %£&)**#
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 02:44:38 AM by Admin »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2015, 04:37:26 AM »

That's another 3½ minutes of my life wasted.  As if MP's nationwide are interested in getting involved with a dead-duck of a case.

Hey Trudi, you mention the freedom that Jeremy so richly deserves.  I disagree.  A long rope and a tall tree would have been so much better in the circumstances and I'm willing to hazard a guess that Colin Caffell would have been quite prepared to pull it.  But in any event it's always good to identify the sort of people who support child murderers and if it's notoriety you seek then so be it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:46:46 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2015, 08:43:24 AM »
Hey Trudi, you mention the freedom that Jeremy so richly deserves.  I disagree.  A long rope and a tall tree would have been so much better in the circumstances and I'm willing to hazard a guess that Colin Caffell would have been quite prepared to pull it.  But in any event it's always good to identify the sort of people who support child murderers and if it's notoriety you seek then so be it.

Maybe Troods should pull the rope, she might burn off a bit of Christmas pudding!!     8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2015, 01:11:18 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me how seemingly intelligent, sane and well educated people can involve themselves to such an extent in a case where the facts so clearly point to the killer.  Trudi Benjamin speaks of evidence which proves Jeremy Bamber innocent but innocent of what exactly? 

Will be interesting to watch these YouTube speculative forays develop before she realises she has become a laughing stock!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 01:17:25 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2015, 01:34:37 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me how seemingly intelligent, sane and well educated people can involve themselves to such an extent in a case where the facts so clearly point to the killer.  Trudi Benjamin speaks of evidence which proves Jeremy Bamber innocent but innocent of what exactly? 

Will be interesting to watch these YouTube speculative forays develop before she realises she has become a laughing stock!

I was one of those people but I saw the light eventually. So many things didn't add up. If you read Sarah Hanover's blog on the official site its seems that many others have realised the wool was being pulled over their eyes. So much for them not accepting donations!! They have been asking for many years but denying it. Things must be getting desperate despite Jeremy telling me in 2013 that he had all the pieces of the jigsaw.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2015, 01:53:36 PM »

Perhaps he still is possessed of that "Je ne sais quoi" common to all babe magnets, otherwise known as "treat'm mean. Keep'm keen."

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2015, 02:34:18 PM »

It says the goal is to raise money.  What do they intend to do with this money?  So many non-profits seem to be about giving jobs to people and not much of the proceeds go anywhere other than "overhead".

As for Jeremy, any honest supporter would admit they believe he is innocent but have no evidence to prove it.  Anyone who says they can prove it is full of crap, that is why he is still in prison.  Jeremy himself claimed he is innocent but can't prove it.   
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline APRIL

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2015, 02:55:33 PM »
It says the goal is to raise money.  What do they intend to do with this money?  So many non-profits seem to be about giving jobs to people and not much of the proceeds go anywhere other than "overhead".

As for Jeremy, any honest supporter would admit they believe he is innocent but have no evidence to prove it.  Anyone who says they can prove it is full of crap, that is why he is still in prison.  Jeremy himself claimed he is innocent but can't prove it.

Perhaps they intend to "purchase" more testing...........................or donate the money to a charity of Jeremy's choosing?

Offline Myster

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2015, 03:54:07 PM »

Perhaps he still is possessed of that "Je ne sais quoi" common to all babe magnets, otherwise known as "treat'm mean. Keep'm keen."

And a magnet needs rubbing up every so often to stop its power and influence from waning, preferably by endless funding from floozies (not including you Daisy, I hasten to add).
Holly's gone quiet all of a sudden...  &%+((£ ... must have gone checking her bank account.  8()-000(
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2015, 05:50:51 PM »
And a magnet needs rubbing up every so often to stop its power and influence from waning, preferably by endless funding from floozies (not including you Daisy, I hasten to add).
Holly's gone quiet all of a sudden...  &%+((£ ... must have gone checking her bank account.  8()-000(

Thank you Myster. I certainly didn't fall for his charm but genuinely thought this was a MOJ. It was when I started asking awkward questions in order to find out the truth that Jeremy turned on me.  I certainly wasn't prepared to give him any money.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2015, 05:56:52 PM »

Perhaps they intend to "purchase" more testing...........................or donate the money to a charity of Jeremy's choosing?

Seems to me they should announce where it will go before someone will know whether they would approve and want to give. 
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2015, 06:09:50 PM »

Holly wants to hire her own experts, I don't think she will give her money to someone who might simply pocket it or waste it on something stupid.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2015, 07:02:06 PM »
Poppy?  Isn't she the one who thinks Barbara Wilson was the housekeeper and that she's died already?  With supporters having such scant knowledge of the case, thank god they're going nowhere.

Stay tuned for the next weekly table talk... about how dinky and value for money these purple wristbands are. Trudi et al would be better coming here and joining a healthy debate instead of spreading myths on YouTube... but don't hold your breath.

I agree.  I suggested this to JB ages ago.  I guess they might post under usernames but I don't see any evidence of this.

I'll email the CT and see if they are up for it.  I'll send a copy to JB too. 

As Delia Smith said to the Norwich City fans:

"Where are you"?

"Lets be having you"

"Come on"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0

?>)()<

Seriously Trudi and the CT how's about it?  We can agree certain rules beforehand with an equal number of moderators from both camps to ensure the event is a success for all concerned. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?