Author Topic: “A Laughable Story”  (Read 71268 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: “A Laughable Story”
« Reply #1140 on: September 17, 2020, 12:44:25 AM »
I said you were allowed to be nasty and for others to find you nasty and say so.  I didn’t say anything about abuse.  Wonderfulspam posted a particularly nasty comment which you have allowed to stand.  I am allowed to say it’s nasty am I not?
Except that, that is off topic.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1141 on: September 17, 2020, 08:02:18 AM »
Why, if it's allowable, is there so much wailing and knashing of teeth from those who support the McCanns when (in their opinions) someone is nasty towards them?

I havent seen any wailing or gnashing(correct spelling) of teeth. What I've seen is posters expressing their opinion. you seem to have a problem with posters expressing their opinion whicch is odd considering your support for amaral. we have laws that govern the expression of opinion and a slong as posters stay inside those laws i don't see a problem. what i notice from your recent posts is taht you only seem concerned with  criticism directed towards Amaral...which in my view is deserved criticism

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1142 on: September 17, 2020, 03:16:45 PM »
Could we all stay on topic please.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!