Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353346 times)

Redblossom

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #945 on: January 05, 2014, 01:05:28 AM »
Mccanns at footie but no massive new sunday front pages

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-pictured-2987648

Redblossom

« Reply #946 on: January 05, 2014, 01:07:45 AM »
IMO techniques of the source, who really wrote the 4 Jan 2014 article, include;

1. To imply that the three people inter-communicating heavily by mobiles that night are burglars.
This is achieved by clonng the lone burglar (who was interupted by a child screaming a year before) into 3 burglars.
That forms the false association 3=3 which tricks 99% of readers to thinking oh yes 3 mobile users, 3 burglars, must be the same.
BTW the 3 mobile users are likely to be searchers and not burglars at all IMO.

2. To smear the PJ. This is achieved by changing the date, of that burglary interupted by child, from a year before 3 May, to a few dats before 3 May.
[/b]

Did you ever think it was anything else?? Which newspaper has never smeared amaral or the pj.........thick as thieves the lot of them, disgusting bunch of nobodies whose karma is coming soon hopefully singularly or collectivelly, im not fussy lol if one head or many roll together...any will do nicely

Oh well past my bedtime..catch up tomorrow....

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 01:19:35 AM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #947 on: January 05, 2014, 08:53:36 AM »
Yea, the first line says it all...search for their daughter.  What a sham!!

They have actually done far more and achieved far more than the Needhams in keeping the search going

stephen25000

« Reply #948 on: January 05, 2014, 09:20:32 AM »
They have actually done far more and achieved far more than the Needhams in keeping the search going

No they haven't.

Much hyperbole and the spending of other peoples' money.

Respect for the Needhams, they deserve it, not and never the Mccanns.

They are responsible for the chain of events which led to Madeleine's disappearance.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #949 on: January 05, 2014, 09:28:56 AM »
No they haven't.

They are responsible for the chain of events which led to Madeleine's disappearance.

they have achieved more ...don't forget there is no evidence of abduction....for ben needham

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #950 on: January 05, 2014, 09:29:58 AM »
So The Needham Family are completely blameless for allowing Ben to play outside, and wander off without supervision?

Personally, I think they are.  But you can't have it both ways.

stephen25000

« Reply #951 on: January 05, 2014, 09:39:47 AM »
they have achieved more ...don't forget there is no evidence of abduction....for ben needham

Do you enjoy stating the obvious ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #952 on: January 05, 2014, 09:44:14 AM »

so now you agree with me

Offline Benice

« Reply #953 on: January 05, 2014, 09:48:10 AM »
No they haven't.

So who was responsible for the chain of events that led up to Ben's abduction?  It certainly wasn't Ben.

Fortunately use of the internet was not so prolific in those days - or the Needham family would have been subjected to the same abuse now being aimed at the McCanns.    The [ censored word ]s/[ censored word ]s would have had a field day imo- especially as there was no evidence of an abduction - -- does that ring a bell Stephen?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #954 on: January 05, 2014, 09:48:55 AM »
so now you agree with me

It was already known in the Needham case there was no evidence of abduction, so what is your point ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #955 on: January 05, 2014, 09:49:44 AM »

HA!  That's rich, coming from you.

stephen25000

« Reply #956 on: January 05, 2014, 09:50:53 AM »
So who was responsible for the chain of events that led up to Ben's abduction?  It certainly wasn't Ben.

Fortunately use of the internet was not so prolific in those days - or the Needham family would have been subjected to the same abuse now being aimed at the McCanns.    The [ censored word ]s/[ censored word ]s would have had a field day imo- especially as there was no evidence of an abduction - -- does that ring a bell Stephen?

Did the Needhams leave their children whilst out boozing ?

stephen25000

« Reply #957 on: January 05, 2014, 09:52:33 AM »
HA!  That's rich, coming from you.

Oh dear.  8)--))

Please send my due regards to Clarence. 8)-)))

Offline Benice

« Reply #958 on: January 05, 2014, 10:26:17 AM »
Did the Needhams leave their children whilst out boozing ?

Do you know that the family were NOT boozing at the time Ben was wondering around unsupervised?  Where is your proof?   After all we only have their word for it - just like we only have Kate's word that the shutters/window had been opened by a stranger.   

Just applying your own 'rules' Stephen.

BTW You still haven't said who you think was responsible for the chain of events which led up to Ben's abduction.
That is if you believe an abduction happened.  Don't forget no evidence was found - so why would you?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #959 on: January 05, 2014, 11:50:54 AM »

Madeleine McCann police are urged to hunt Ocean Club thief.

SCOTLAND Yard detectives hunting Madeleine McCann’s kidnapper are being urged to trace a former worker at the Ocean Club holiday villa complex from where she disappeared.

A criminologist who has spent years analysing Portuguese police files has discovered information about the man, who had previously been caught stealing.

He lived close to the spot where a man was seen carrying a child, who detectives believe was Madeleine, at the time of the abduction.

Madrid-based Heriberto Janosch has written to Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange detectives with details of his findings.

The revelation comes after it was reported that Scotland Yard officers have identified three “prime suspects” in a burglary gang after analysing phone data around the time of the abduction on May 3, 2007, at Praia da Luz in Portugal’s Algarve.

The report claimed there were a high number of calls between the group after Madeleine vanished. It also suggested the gang was responsible for two earlier raids at neighbouring apartments, one of which was foiled when they were disturbed by an elderly resident.

Now Yard chiefs are involved with discussions with counterparts in Portugal on how and when to arrest the trio, one of whom is ­Portuguese.

Mr Janosch said that the individual he is interested in was not ­working at the Ocean Club during the evening when Madeleine disappeared. He said: “When I read the information in the Portuguese police files I felt it was important to contact Scotland Yard to make sure they were aware of it.

“Now I understand that the Yard is concentrating on three suspected burglars and I wonder if this man I am interested in is one of them.

“The investigation is reaching a very important stage and hopefully the police are on the verge of a breakthrough.

“I have investigated this case for a long time and it is my belief that Madeleine was taken by burglars and there was no planned kidnapping.

“She just happened to come across them when they were in the apartment.”

The move came as Kate McCann, an ambassador for the charity Missing People, and husband Gerry yesterday attended the FA Cup tie between Everton and Queens Park Rangers at Goodison Park.

Everton supporter Kate went to the game to raise awareness of the charity and to cheer on her team.

A film about the plight of missing people was shown during the half-time break.

Writing in Everton’s match programme yesterday, chairman Bill Kenwright, said: “We have a strong tradition at Everton of working with, and supporting, our community and because of that we wanted to use today’s game to help raise awareness of those who, for whatever reason, are currently missing.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/452079/Madeleine-police-are-urged-to-hunt-Ocean-Club-thief
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.