Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352866 times)

Offline j.rob

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2013, 05:15:34 PM »
Indeed. Nothing could be guaranteed to gain maximum media attention more than the abduction of a four year old girl by a stranger who was part of a paedophile ring.

And therein lies another of the McCann inconsistencies. They were/are 'convinced' that their daughter was abducted from the apartment and that they believed it to be the act of a paedophile, working as part of a paedophile ring.

This would account for their 'hysterical' reactions when they discovered their daughter 'had been taken' that night.

Okay, so let us take this claim at face value. If you thought your child had been abducted by a paedophile, what, realistically, would you expect the outcome to be? It assumes that your child has not been picked up by, say, a childless couple or another possible outcome with less horrific consequences.

The logical conclusion to the McCann's assumption would be that Madeleine would be in a horrible, hideous situation and one which would, in all probability, lead to her early demise (possibly a less horrible outcome than being an abducted child in a paedophile ring).

Yet, despite their early convictions, they continue to believe that she may be alive and well and even, if we are to believe the papers, reunited with her family in time for Christmas! The mind boggles - exactly how many years of psychotherapy would a child need following abduction and being held prisoner by a paedophile gang?

But this does not seem to be something that the McCanns have discussed. On the contrary, in one media interview, Kate says of Madeleine in respect of her abductors: 'She will be giving them her pennies-worth'.

????

Excuse me?

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2013, 05:19:25 PM »
@ j.rob

and you point is?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2013, 05:20:03 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if SY have got an ace up their sleeve from the efits and also wanted the Portuguese to reopen the case at this time. They are working closely together.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline j.rob

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2013, 05:23:31 PM »
Today - what do you think my point is?

Have a think about it then get back to me.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2013, 05:27:03 PM »
Indeed. Nothing could be guaranteed to gain maximum media attention more than the abduction of a four year old girl by a stranger who was part of a paedophile ring.

And therein lies another of the McCann inconsistencies. They were/are 'convinced' that their daughter was abducted from the apartment and that they believed it to be the act of a paedophile, working as part of a paedophile ring.

This would account for their 'hysterical' reactions when they discovered their daughter 'had been taken' that night.

Okay, so let us take this claim at face value. If you thought your child had been abducted by a paedophile, what, realistically, would you expect the outcome to be? It assumes that your child has not been picked up by, say, a childless couple or another possible outcome with less horrific consequences.

The logical conclusion to the McCann's assumption would be that Madeleine would be in a horrible, hideous situation and one which would, in all probability, lead to her early demise (possibly a less horrible outcome than being an abducted child in a paedophile ring).

Yet, despite their early convictions, they continue to believe that she may be alive and well and even, if we are to believe the papers, reunited with her family in time for Christmas! The mind boggles - exactly how many years of psychotherapy would a child need following abduction and being held prisoner by a paedophile gang?

But this does not seem to be something that the McCanns have discussed. On the contrary, in one media interview, Kate says of Madeleine in respect of her abductors: 'She will be giving them her pennies-worth'.

????

Excuse me?

the pros live in a denail fantasy s world where they believe if maddie is found  she will leap into the mcanns arms as if nothing has   happned   reality is  even if maddie was abducted she would not know who the mcanns are the  human  brain has no memory until  about the age or over  4 or 5 years old maddie  was  nearly  4  yes but i highly  doubt she would  remeber  the mcanns or  her  family    trauma alone would cause her not too

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2013, 05:45:48 PM »
the pros live in a denail fantasy s world where they believe if maddie is found  she will leap into the mcanns arms as if nothing has   happned   reality is  even if maddie was abducted she would not know who the mcanns are the  human  brain has no memory until  about the age or over  4 or 5 years old maddie  was  nearly  4  yes but i highly  doubt she would  remeber  the mcanns or  her  family    trauma alone would cause her not too

whilst you are online and active: would you mind correcting the title to your mrs fern topic to Mrs Fenn

Cariad

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2013, 05:53:26 PM »
Hmmmm - what is really going on? How can it be that the McCann's have been completely ruled out as having anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter or any knowledge of what really happened to her?

The abduction theory has more holes than a colander. It was the theory advanced by the McCann's themselves, without any proper evidence. Furthermore, the theory conflicted strongly with their own belief system that abduction was a very rare event, and not one that they had worried about when they left their children alone in the apartment.

And if the McCanns were so convinced at such an early stage that a stranger had abducted Madeleine, then why did they let the crime scene be contaminated by so many people?

I suppose the Emperor has been walking around now for so long in his birthday suit that it has become the norm. The show must go on.

Personally I think removing Jane Tanner's Bundleman was tantamount to pointing out the emperor's dangley bits.... 

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2013, 05:53:58 PM »

No one will be a winner here if the child is found alive.

I agree with you sadly.

IF she was taken by a pedophile ring she will have been slowly groomed, and probably sold on to some rich guy. Everyone has heard of the Stockholm syndrome, she will be more than likely totally indoctrinated into the only life she knows or remembers.

To her it will all be totally normal...

Ms Kampusch, who escaped from Priklopil's house in 2006, was widely believed to be suffering from Stockholm syndrome after repeatedly sympathising with her captor.
'I feel more and more sorry for him - he's a poor soul,' she told a documentary, and after he threw himself in front of a train she said, 'I mourn for him in a certain way.'

To Maddy at 10 years old it will be her way of life. I expect receiving treats for good behaviour etc.....its hard to talk about but its reality.

If the child is found alive and has been with pedophiles, she will need a lot of therapy, might never ever get through it almost putting her back into normality can trigger off a psychological event she might never get over...

Anyone who thinks she will just go back into the family like she had been on a vacation needs to really get a reality check.

Sadly most young girls snatched by sex offenders are usually murdered very quickly afterwards.

Its all so sad and so unnecessary. I still cant get it round my head that the night creche was located just behind the tapas bar, so it would have been so easy to drop 3 kiddies off and still enjoy yourself, at least knowing your children were safe.

All too late for Maddy really either way dead or alive she was never going to be in a good place, giving anyone her tuppence worth............

God bless her. xxxx

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2013, 05:56:52 PM »
so many experts on here

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2013, 05:59:25 PM »

How do you know what I believe, Carly? Who are "the pros"? How do you know what they believe?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2013, 06:03:37 PM »
No one will be a winner here if the child is found alive.

I agree with you sadly.

IF she was taken by a pedophile ring she will have been slowly groomed, and probably sold on to some rich guy. Everyone has heard of the Stockholm syndrome, she will be more than likely totally indoctrinated into the only life she knows or remembers.

To her it will all be totally normal...

Ms Kampusch, who escaped from Priklopil's house in 2006, was widely believed to be suffering from Stockholm syndrome after repeatedly sympathising with her captor.
'I feel more and more sorry for him - he's a poor soul,' she told a documentary, and after he threw himself in front of a train she said, 'I mourn for him in a certain way.'

To Maddy at 10 years old it will be her way of life. I expect receiving treats for good behaviour etc.....its hard to talk about but its reality.

If the child is found alive and has been with pedophiles, she will need a lot of therapy, might never ever get through it almost putting her back into normality can trigger off a psychological event she might never get over...

Anyone who thinks she will just go back into the family like she had been on a vacation needs to really get a reality check.

Sadly most young girls snatched by sex offenders are usually murdered very quickly afterwards.

Its all so sad and so unnecessary. I still cant get it round my head that the night creche was located just behind the tapas bar, so it would have been so easy to drop 3 kiddies off and still enjoy yourself, at least knowing your children were safe.

All too late for Maddy really either way dead or alive she was never going to be in a good place, giving anyone her tuppence worth............

God bless her. xxxx

im glad you understand what im talking g about no one wants those things for maddie but its the  truth  if she truly is alive the mcanns are strangers to her and she would have to totally   ajust to more strangers do you think she  would trust anyone if she was  supposdly with   a abductor all this time?? she would never trust anyone again and pros have said in the past she would forget but she wouldnt not trauma like that

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2013, 06:05:13 PM »
"the pros"? Are they like the borg?

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2013, 06:06:51 PM »
carlymichelle the child welfare expert

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2013, 06:07:16 PM »
so many experts on here

Well i talk from experience about being abused...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2013, 06:10:41 PM »

you would have to be stupid to believe that