Author Topic: Has Scotland Yard dodged a bullet in the Maddie case?  (Read 37034 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: Has Scotland Yard dodged a bullet in the Maddie case?
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2018, 07:02:39 PM »
You have shown cites that they have not been interviewed under caution... As suspects or formally interviewed.  You haven't been able to provide a cite to show they haven't been interviewed

THE PARENTS of Madeleine McCann and their “Tapas Seven” holiday pals have never been quizzed as witnesses by Scotland Yard into her disappearance.

The £12million six and a half year police probe into Maddie’s feared kidnap, which is hunting “a person of significance”, has not once asked Kate and Gerry, their friends and other key witnesses, for their account on the night the youngster vanished.

One of my previous cites Davel.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2018, 07:05:49 PM »
Most of the people who thought the Met should help and who set it up are gone. Cameron, Sir Paul Stephenson, Foy, Campbell, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe and Sir Mark Rowley. Only one person is left; Theresa May. Would announcing the demise of Operation Grange affect her, I wonder?
In what way do you think it might affect her?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2018, 07:07:48 PM »
THE PARENTS of Madeleine McCann and their “Tapas Seven” holiday pals have never been quizzed as witnesses by Scotland Yard into her disappearance.

The £12million six and a half year police probe into Maddie’s feared kidnap, which is hunting “a person of significance”, has not once asked Kate and Gerry, their friends and other key witnesses, for their account on the night the youngster vanished.

No source... We would need the whole article

Offline Sunny

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2018, 07:10:31 PM »
No source... We would need the whole article

As I mentioned I did share the link last time and hoped you might be actually able to find it yourself.

Here is the link
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4588686/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-tapas-seven-never-quizzed-british-police/
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline jassi

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2018, 07:10:46 PM »
Most of the people who thought the Met should help and who set it up are gone. Cameron, Sir Paul Stephenson, Foy, Campbell, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe and Sir Mark Rowley. Only one person is left; Theresa May. Would announcing the demise of Operation Grange affect her, I wonder?

I don't think May was overly enthusiastic about OG in the first place, so it being terminated during her tenure of office is likely to go unnoticed by her. She has far greater problems to concern her.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2018, 07:18:00 PM »

Where did this come from.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2018, 07:18:57 PM »
As I mentioned I did share the link last time and hoped you might be actually able to find it yourself.

Here is the link
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4588686/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-tapas-seven-never-quizzed-british-police/

The article is from the sun which most realise us unreliable..

It also used, the words formally interviewed in the, article..
The Sun... As most realise is notoriously unreliable.... And in this article can't decide whether bits formally interviewed or interviewed as witnesses

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2018, 07:19:35 PM »

Here is the link
I notice there is no comment from the Met either confirming or denying the allegation, nor any information regarding its source.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2018, 07:20:54 PM »

Here is the link

Where do you think the Sun got it's information  from

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2018, 07:28:35 PM »
For those of us who can see a little further than the Suns stories... There is only one source for this story which is Sutton... And he talks of being interviewed under caution... It's clear the Sun has made, the rest up

Offline jassi

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2018, 07:33:47 PM »
I notice there is no comment from the Met either confirming or denying the allegation, nor any information regarding its source.

I think they did mention something about not giving a running commentary, quite some time ago.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Sunny

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2018, 07:34:20 PM »

Did you expect the Met to confirm or deny this Vertigo Swirl?

Davel a formal interview doesn't necessarily mean as a suspect.

Police interviews
The police may need to conduct a formal interview to record your account on DVD. This recording can then be played in court so that you don’t have to tell your story again. All police forces have specially trained officers that can conduct these interviews but their experience of autism will vary. They can work with you to plan your interview so that it is as stress-free as possible. The aim is to make you comfortable with the officer and the situation so that you can talk freely.

I have shared a link where Mark Rowley and Clarence Mitchell said there was no need to interview them. I will find it again for you.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2018, 07:35:20 PM »
For those of us who can see a little further than the Suns stories... There is only one source for this story which is Sutton... And he talks of being interviewed under caution... It's clear the Sun has made, the rest up

As you know davel that isn't the only source of the story. IMO the story came from an interview with Mark Rowley.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2018, 07:36:43 PM »
Did you expect the Met to confirm or deny this Vertigo Swirl?

Davel a formal interview doesn't necessarily mean as a suspect.

Police interviews
The police may need to conduct a formal interview to record your account on DVD. This recording can then be played in court so that you don’t have to tell your story again. All police forces have specially trained officers that can conduct these interviews but their experience of autism will vary. They can work with you to plan your interview so that it is as stress-free as possible. The aim is to make you comfortable with the officer and the situation so that you can talk freely.

I have shared a link where Mark Rowley and Clarence Mitchell said there was no need to interview them. I will find it again for you.

You did not supply a link with Rowley saying that there was no need to interview them... You thought you did but then changed it to... That's what he meant
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 07:39:47 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2018, 07:37:57 PM »
As you know davel that isn't the only source of the story. IMO the story came from an interview with Mark Rowley.

No it didn't... You think it does based on what you think Rowley meant... Rather than what he said