Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 261729 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #555 on: January 02, 2015, 04:29:12 PM »
CN was Ralph's mother's brother's son.

*&(+(+ so in effect a cousin to NB which ties in with AE's WS/understanding of the relationship.

Do we know what has happened to Jackie (Preecey)?  She has not been on Blue for about 3 weeks? 

I have her email address so maybe I'll email her.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #556 on: January 03, 2015, 07:00:44 PM »
Cooee Bluies

The boyfriend of Liz Rimmington who had a similar sounding ? name to Matthew MacDonald was Malcolm Waters.

LR was the manageress at Sloppy Joes and Malcolm Waters a part owner.  They all shared a house at one time incl Michael Deckers (part owner of Sloppy Joes) and JB. 

They all lived at 2 Tusset Mews, Lexden, Colchester.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #557 on: January 03, 2015, 07:52:51 PM »
Mike moaning about JB as according to Mike JB said he wanted some money to pose for a photo with Mike. 

Mike wasn't the photo for the forum?  I don't think many will deny you have been a loyal supporter of JB on and off the forum which has involved time, effort and expense on your part.  But as far as I can see the positives now outweigh the negatives and perhaps the money was just an excuse for JB to distance himself from you.

Let me remind you of some of the content of your forum posts:

- NB fathered the twins
- June was responsible for some of the shootings
- SC had a sexual encounter with a man at WHF almost the moment she arrived pre tragedy, hitherto unknown to her, but any full on sexual activity was curtailed due to her period
- The police shot SC
- The police, staff at FSS and just about the whole world and his dog conspired against JB to put him behind bars
- Your changing evidence eg in the last few days that the protein HP2 was found in the silencer when there's no evidence for this
- An unhealthy interest in SC's underwear or lack of and exposure to her genitalia which you claim to have seen
- Photo of SC on the bed with one bullet wound which you claim to have in your possession
- Itemised phone bills which you claim to have in your possession
- Posting JB's private correspondence
- Foul and abusive language used in many of your posts often directed at anyone who disagrees with you
- Making inflammatory comments about Hillsborough which go against all that is now known and accepted by the families of the victims and supporters groups etc
- Claiming you know  the location of, or are about to locate, the bodies of Madeline McCann and Keith Bennett
- That you can resolve the WHF case by cloud gazing

You have no evidence for any of the above whatsoever.  No one, and I mean no one including the sycophants on Blue who pay lip service, take anything you say seriously.  You are seen as a crank period.

Ask yourself Mike is it any wonder that JB wishes to distance himself from you? 

Offline puglove

« Reply #558 on: January 03, 2015, 10:27:24 PM »
Mike moaning about JB as according to Mike JB said he wanted some money to pose for a photo with Mike. 

Mike wasn't the photo for the forum?  I don't think many will deny you have been a loyal supporter of JB on and off the forum which has involved time, effort and expense on your part.  But as far as I can see the positives now outweigh the negatives and perhaps the money was just an excuse for JB to distance himself from you.

Let me remind you of some of the content of your forum posts:

- NB fathered the twins
- June was responsible for some of the shootings
- SC had a sexual encounter with a man at WHF almost the moment she arrived pre tragedy, hitherto unknown to her, but any full on sexual activity was curtailed due to her period
- The police shot SC
- The police, staff at FSS and just about the whole world and his dog conspired against JB to put him behind bars
- Your changing evidence eg in the last few days that the protein HP2 was found in the silencer when there's no evidence for this
- An unhealthy interest in SC's underwear or lack of and exposure to her genitalia which you claim to have seen
- Photo of SC on the bed with one bullet wound which you claim to have in your possession
- Itemised phone bills which you claim to have in your possession
- Posting JB's private correspondence
- Foul and abusive language used in many of your posts often directed at anyone who disagrees with you
- Making inflammatory comments about Hillsborough which go against all that is now known and accepted by the families of the victims and supporters groups etc
- Claiming you know  the location of, or are about to locate, the bodies of Madeline McCann and Keith Bennett
- That you can resolve the WHF case by cloud gazing

You have no evidence for any of the above whatsoever.  No one, and I mean no one including the sycophants on Blue who pay lip service, take anything you say seriously.  You are seen as a crank period.

Ask yourself Mike is it any wonder that JB wishes to distance himself from you?

Good grief, is Mike still grizzling on about that photo?

ANY decent human being, whatever their circumstances, would want to thank a loyal friend for their endless (though totally misguided) support over the years - Bamber had no other way, so a photo together would have been a small price to pay and an acknowledgement of his gratitude. But, no. Basically, Mike could go and screw himself, just like Jackie, Aggie, Daisy and no doubt many others. Yet another example (if it was needed) of what a completely worthless piece of crap Bamber is.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #559 on: January 03, 2015, 11:45:01 PM »
Good grief, is Mike still grizzling on about that photo?

ANY decent human being, whatever their circumstances, would want to thank a loyal friend for their endless (though totally misguided) support over the years - Bamber had no other way, so a photo together would have been a small price to pay and an acknowledgement of his gratitude. But, no. Basically, Mike could go and screw himself, just like Jackie, Aggie, Daisy and no doubt many others. Yet another example (if it was needed) of what a completely worthless piece of crap Bamber is.

JB has his image to think about  8(0(*

There's a pic of JB and a male in Scott Lomax's book clearly post prison.  The male rates high on my shagability scale.  I never have these damn books to hand when I need them so I cant ref the page number but the photo was obviously taken in the prison next to some tacky looking plastic plant.  Its in black and white and the pair are wearing tshirts.  Might be a friend or another con.  Its not Scott Lomax.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline puglove

« Reply #561 on: January 04, 2015, 12:09:08 AM »
JB has his image to think about  8(0(*

There's a pic of JB and a male in Scott Lomax's book clearly post prison.  The male rates high on my shagability scale.  I never have these damn books to hand when I need them so I cant ref the page number but the photo was obviously taken in the prison next to some tacky looking plastic plant.  Its in black and white and the pair are wearing tshirts.  Might be a friend or another con.  Its not Scott Lomax.

There was a time when I had the entire Bamber library by the side of my bed, so that I could referennce.

Then....I stopped caring.

It's been a long, slow, painful journey, and I've had to read some horrible, bigotted crap and absolute rubbish from susan, patti and lookout. Sorry if they seem nice, but....they're not. Sorry, Patti. Tracey. You are SO wrong. Your sweety silly gookiness doesn't work for me. You need to seriously grow up.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #562 on: January 04, 2015, 12:22:56 AM »
There was a time when I had the entire Bamber library by the side of my bed, so that I could referennce.

Then....I stopped caring.

It's been a long, slow, painful journey, and I've had to read some horrible, bigotted crap and absolute rubbish from susan, patti and lookout. Sorry if they seem nice, but....they're not. Sorry, Patti. Tracey. You are SO wrong. Your sweety silly gookiness doesn't work for me. You need to seriously grow up.

There was only one female on that forum that I would have chosen to befriend off it and that was HMEssex.  Top  girl   8((()*/

Offline puglove

« Reply #563 on: January 04, 2015, 12:40:21 AM »
There was only one female on that forum that I would have chosen to befriend off it and that was HMEssex.  Top  girl   8((()*/

Oh well. The whole thing exhausts me. I'm glad that I've met you, Andy, Tim, Myster and Jackie. And Mitch. The rest of the poor old sods can basically bang on and get on with it. I wouldn't want to be them for a single second of my life. That's you - Patti (Tracey), Lookout, susan, Gladys, and poor old Mike.

GET A LIFE!!

Move on.

Offline puglove

« Reply #564 on: January 04, 2015, 01:05:30 AM »
Oh well. The whole thing exhausts me. I'm glad that I've met you, Andy, Tim, Myster and Jackie. And Mitch. The rest of the poor old sods can basically bang on and get on with it. I wouldn't want to be them for a single second of my life. That's you - Patti (Tracey), Lookout, susan, Gladys, and poor old Mike.

GET A LIFE!!

Move on.

Come on, Mike. You've told the entire world that you have an image that will free Bamber.
This is your time. Shit or bust. There is no reason to hold back. For once in your life, be a hero. You must have a copy of such an important image.

You promised that you did.

I hope you didn't lie.     ?8)@)-) 8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #565 on: January 06, 2015, 12:46:58 AM »
I haven't been able to visit Blue as a guest  &%+((£  Anyone else having that problem or is it just me?

Hahaha perhaps I upset Tubby Tesco with a few home truths!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg209489#msg209489

I forgot to add CYCLOPS, agent 'Z' and a recent visit from MI5 to TT's claims.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #566 on: January 06, 2015, 03:51:24 AM »
I haven't been able to visit Blue as a guest  &%+((£  Anyone else having that problem or is it just me?

Hahaha perhaps I upset Tubby Tesco with a few home truths!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg209489#msg209489

I forgot to add CYCLOPS, agent 'Z' and a recent visit from MI5 to TT's claims.

There should be no reason why you can't? What do you mean you can't visit as a guest?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #567 on: January 06, 2015, 12:44:27 PM »
There should be no reason why you can't? What do you mean you can't visit as a guest?

Normally I just click on my favourites  8)--)) 'Jeremy Bamber Forum'  8)--)) and this will take me to the 'home page' where I can view current and historical posts.  Now a message appears as follows:

"Only registered members are allowed to access this section.
 Please login below or register an account with Jeremy Bamber Forum".

Since the message appeared I've only used my own devices, so to speak, and home ISP so I've no idea if its  specific to me or a system problem with the forum/server!?  I might go elsewhere later so will check it out!  I've cleared my cache, cookies and browsing history.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #568 on: January 06, 2015, 04:28:26 PM »
Normally I just click on my favourites  8)--)) 'Jeremy Bamber Forum'  8)--)) and this will take me to the 'home page' where I can view current and historical posts.  Now a message appears as follows:

"Only registered members are allowed to access this section.
 Please login below or register an account with Jeremy Bamber Forum".

Since the message appeared I've only used my own devices, so to speak, and home ISP so I've no idea if its  specific to me or a system problem with the forum/server!?  I might go elsewhere later so will check it out!  I've cleared my cache, cookies and browsing history.

It's not specific to you, if I log out it happens to be also - will check it out.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #569 on: January 06, 2015, 09:28:13 PM »
It's not specific to you, if I log out it happens to be also - will check it out.

*&(+(+

Yes I checked it our earlier on a different device/ISP and it was the same.

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms  8)><( The loss of The Jeremy Bamber Forum has left a deep void in my life  8)><(  I feel so lonely  8)><(  I will phone Tracey and ask her to read me some of the posts to keep me going.  Are you able to copy 'n' paste some posts for me and send them by pm please?