Author Topic: An Inept Investigation?  (Read 14119 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: An Inept Investigation?
« Reply #345 on: September 26, 2021, 11:52:57 PM »
It all seems pretty pointless to me, climbing mountains that have already been climbed hundreds of times, risking life and limb and  obliging others to risk life and limb to try and rescue you when things go wrong, and when they do go wrong leaving orphans and widows to try and make sense of it all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #346 on: September 27, 2021, 12:06:17 AM »
It all seems pretty pointless to me, climbing mountains that have already been climbed hundreds of times, risking life and limb and  obliging others to risk life and limb to try and rescue you when things go wrong, and when they do go wrong leaving orphans and widows to try and make sense of it all.

Yep, there's an author Ruth Coffey who's partner died on Everest in 1982, she has written several books about 'Where the mountain casts it's shadow' telling the stories of the children & partners left behind when their loved ones perish whilst pursuing their selfish dreams.
Some of the tales of death on Everest I could tell you, people being told to turn back because they are running out of oxygen or moving too slow, then they completely ignore the order, pushing on & their bodies are now laying there still as grisly land marks.

ETA: And having almost finished the docu it seems Tom Ballard wasn't any different in that he continued his attempt on the mountain when others had judged the conditions too risky & given up.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 12:32:15 AM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #347 on: September 27, 2021, 05:58:00 AM »
My son did the south Downs 100K walk in 24 hrs yesterday..

The Gurkhas do it in 10 hours
Why the rush , is it going to disappear .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #348 on: September 27, 2021, 07:14:43 AM »
Yep, there's an author Ruth Coffey who's partner died on Everest in 1982, she has written several books about 'Where the mountain casts it's shadow' telling the stories of the children & partners left behind when their loved ones perish whilst pursuing their selfish dreams.
Some of the tales of death on Everest I could tell you, people being told to turn back because they are running out of oxygen or moving too slow, then they completely ignore the order, pushing on & their bodies are now laying there still as grisly land marks.

ETA: And having almost finished the docu it seems Tom Ballard wasn't any different in that he continued his attempt on the mountain when others had judged the conditions too risky & given up.
It seems their brains become altered by spending too much time on the mountain, lack of oxygen maybe makes them more prone to take foolish risks?   
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #349 on: September 27, 2021, 09:11:39 AM »
It seems their brains become altered by spending too much time on the mountain, lack of oxygen maybe makes them more prone to take foolish risks?   

People spend months & tens of thousands of pounds (about £60-80,000 to attempt everest), & when the summit is within touching distance they are reluctant to give up even when the warning signs are there.

This man's wife got ill near the summit, he left her so he could get to the top, tag the summit & come back down.
By the time he got back to her she had advanced altitude sickness could no longer walk, & she was simply too high up to be dragged down.

The summit was worth more to him than his own wife.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/30/mount-everest-death-maria-strydom-fell-ill-15-minutes-summit

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #350 on: January 09, 2022, 08:28:56 AM »
Could everyone please give me a complete picture of their movements on May 3rd 2007?

I need to know where you went & who you spoke to both on the phone or in person & at what times.

I then need the people you spoke to confirm the time & place of your interactions.

I don't think that's too much to ask, unless you have something to hide.
Scoffing^^^

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #351 on: January 09, 2022, 11:10:24 AM »
Scoffing^^^

^^^

Claimed to have me on ignore.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2022, 11:12:55 AM »

^^^

Claimed to have me on ignore.

A scoffer was needed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #353 on: January 09, 2022, 01:31:13 PM »
A scoffer was needed.
The scoffer is on ignore but I do have a memory of our previous exchanges and am capable of using the search facility.