Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172334 times)

Offline The General

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1260 on: July 04, 2020, 03:20:12 PM »
If you read my post above you will understand. Grime is using a reasonable tecnique to hit a target...the astrologer isnt
That's not what you said and you know it.
You made a direct comparison to EVRD / Grime's area of expertise to nothing more than parlour tricks.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1261 on: July 04, 2020, 03:21:44 PM »
That's not what you said and you know it.
You made a direct comparison to EVRD / Grime's area of expertise to nothing more than parlour tricks.

You are now stating your opinion as fact...it isn't..imo

Offline The General

« Reply #1262 on: July 04, 2020, 03:43:52 PM »
You are now stating your opinion as fact...it isn't..imo
I can actually hear the intro to Billie Jean as you clumsily attempt to moonwalk stage left.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1263 on: July 04, 2020, 06:27:03 PM »
I compared that in my opinion Grime had a scattergun approach which reminded me of stage psychics and astrology...

In my opinion Grime was the most reliable and experienced dog trainer and handler in the UK in 2007. Your opinion of him is insulting, uninformed and bordering on libelous.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1264 on: July 04, 2020, 06:29:12 PM »
In my opinion Grime was the most reliable and experienced dog trainer and handler in the UK in 2007. Your opinion of him is insulting, uninformed and bordering on libelous.
Says the woman who accuses the McCanns of making Madeleine’s last days alive a complete misery through theiir neglect and cruelty.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1265 on: July 04, 2020, 08:18:17 PM »
Says the woman who accuses the McCanns of making Madeleine’s last days alive a complete misery through theiir neglect and cruelty.
Didn’t Madeleine say she had her best day ever?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1266 on: July 04, 2020, 08:28:23 PM »
Didn’t Madeleine say she had her best day ever?

She did.
But we only have Kate's word for that.
She could be lying.

Probably she did have a.miserable holiday as.G Unit thought she had.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1267 on: July 04, 2020, 09:11:48 PM »
Madeleine went sailing for the first time that day. If it was her happiest day that was the reason! There are no photos because Kate and Gerry didn't bother to see their daughter sailing for the first time! Chatting around the pool talking about peados and washing the pyjamas Madeleine went missing in seemed more important!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1268 on: July 04, 2020, 09:21:22 PM »
Madeleine went sailing for the first time that day. If it was her happiest day that was the reason! There are no photos because Kate and Gerry didn't bother to see their daughter sailing for the first time! Chatting around the pool talking about peados and washing the pyjamas Madeleine went missing in seemed more important!

Maybe take a little pause.
Take time to re-read your post.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1269 on: July 04, 2020, 09:37:40 PM »
Maybe take a little pause.
Take time to re-read your post.

Everything I said is true from their statements.

1. The parents didn't go to the beach to see their daughter sailing for the first time.

2. When Madeleine is having the best day ever! Kate is chatting to Russell around the pool and somebody is taking photos of their child and the conversation turns to pedo chat.

3. After that Kate returns to the apartment to WASH ONE ITEM. The pyjamas Madeleine went missing in later that day!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 09:42:35 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1270 on: July 04, 2020, 09:45:25 PM »
Everything I said is true from their statements.

1. The parents didn't go to the beach to see their daughter sailing for the first time.

2. When Madeleine is having the best day ever! Kate is chatting to Russell around the pool and somebody is taking photos of their child and the conversation turns to pedo chat.

3. After that Kate returns to the apartment to WASH ONE ITEM. The pyjamas Madeleine went missing in later that day!

And this proves what?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1271 on: July 04, 2020, 09:53:33 PM »
In an organised setting, parents allow their children to participate in events where they are not present. Trust. The pajamas was Amelie’s and used as an example.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1272 on: July 04, 2020, 09:55:08 PM »
I can actually hear the intro to Billie Jean as you clumsily attempt to moonwalk stage left.
Don’t start. My children moonwalk.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1273 on: July 04, 2020, 10:01:20 PM »
In an organised setting, parents allow their children to participate in events where they are not present. Trust. The pajamas was Amelie’s and used as an example.

Madeleine's pyjamas NOT Amelie according to Kate!

3 May 2007
She noticed a stain, supposedly of tea, on Madeleine's pyjama top, which she washed a little later that same morning. She hung it to dry on a small stand, and it was dry by the afternoon.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

Madeleine later disappeared that same day in the same pyjamas according to her parents.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 10:05:48 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1274 on: July 04, 2020, 10:51:52 PM »

What on earth are you talking about? I accused the McCanns of nothing, I simply described aspects of Madeleine's life before she disappeared and how she could have felt. Anything else is your opinion.

"Yes, the child wasn't a parcel, she was a thinking, feeling little girl. If what we're told is all true, she wasn't having a great time. Her sleep was disturbed on Tuesday night because her sister cried. According to her parents there was crying on Wednesday night too. On Thursday night she was deprived of her after tea playtime, being taken straight home at 5:30 and immediately bathed and got ready for bed. It could have felt like a punishment, couldn't it?"
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0