Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172458 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1275 on: July 04, 2020, 11:03:59 PM »
What on earth are you talking about? I accused the McCanns of nothing, I simply described aspects of Madeleine's life before she disappeared and how she could have felt. Anything else is your opinion.

"Yes, the child wasn't a parcel, she was a thinking, feeling little girl. If what we're told is all true, she wasn't having a great time. Her sleep was disturbed on Tuesday night because her sister cried. According to her parents there was crying on Wednesday night too. On Thursday night she was deprived of her after tea playtime, being taken straight home at 5:30 and immediately bathed and got ready for bed. It could have felt like a punishment, couldn't it?"

But your opinion could be very wrong.
Do you agree?
And you imagine how.Madeleine felt?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 11:06:30 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1276 on: July 04, 2020, 11:46:12 PM »
What on earth are you talking about? I accused the McCanns of nothing, I simply described aspects of Madeleine's life before she disappeared and how she could have felt. Anything else is your opinion.

"Yes, the child wasn't a parcel, she was a thinking, feeling little girl. If what we're told is all true, she wasn't having a great time. Her sleep was disturbed on Tuesday night because her sister cried. According to her parents there was crying on Wednesday night too. On Thursday night she was deprived of her after tea playtime, being taken straight home at 5:30 and immediately bathed and got ready for bed. It could have felt like a punishment, couldn't it?"
You paint such a pretty picture of Madeleine’s last few days don’t you?  What on earth can you be implying other than that her misery was all down to her cruel and neglectful parents?  Don’t be disingenuous and claim that it is only my opinion, I’m not a fool.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1277 on: July 05, 2020, 11:26:19 AM »
You paint such a pretty picture of Madeleine’s last few days don’t you?  What on earth can you be implying other than that her misery was all down to her cruel and neglectful parents?  Don’t be disingenuous and claim that it is only my opinion, I’m not a fool.

I wasn't implying anything about her parents, whatever you choose to suggest. The children didn't cry every night because their parents were 'cruel and neglectful' surely? There's also nothing cruel or neglectful about bathing children and getting them ready for bed. Changing the routine COULD HAVE upset Madeleine is what I said. Please stop making unfounded accusations.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1278 on: July 05, 2020, 12:31:49 PM »
I wasn't implying anything about her parents, whatever you choose to suggest. The children didn't cry every night because their parents were 'cruel and neglectful' surely? There's also nothing cruel or neglectful about bathing children and getting them ready for bed. Changing the routine COULD HAVE upset Madeleine is what I said. Please stop making unfounded accusations.

Madeleine looked happy and smiling in the holiday photos where she’s sat by the pool with her dad and sister; where she’s collecting tennis balls.

The woman looking after the children in the crèche said Madeleine was always so happy, polite and smiling...

There was absolutely nothing whatsoever to suggest she was unhappy.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:38:06 PM by G-Unit »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1279 on: July 05, 2020, 12:35:14 PM »
Yes, the child wasn't a parcel, she was a thinking, feeling little girl. If what we're told is all true, she wasn't having a great time. Her sleep was disturbed on Tuesday night because her sister cried. According to her parents there was crying on Wednesday night too. On Thursday night she was deprived of her after tea playtime, being taken straight home at 5:30 and immediately bathed and got ready for bed. It could have felt like a punishment, couldn't it?"
The words you chose speak for themselves.
And - for god's sake be honest.  You believe the McCanns neglected Madeleine and through their cruel behaviour put her through hell, and ultimately let to her death.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:37:35 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1280 on: July 05, 2020, 12:36:28 PM »
Says the woman who accuses the McCanns of making Madeleine’s last days alive a complete misery through theiir neglect and cruelty.

The McCanns’ have lawyers watching trolls who abuse them, and they sue for defamation — as they should

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:50:19 PM by G-Unit »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1281 on: July 05, 2020, 12:37:13 PM »
Didn’t Madeleine say she had her best day ever?

Yes, she did

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 01:12:57 PM by John »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1282 on: July 05, 2020, 12:48:49 PM »
Yes, the child wasn't a parcel, she was a thinking, feeling little girl. If what we're told is all true, she wasn't having a great time. Her sleep was disturbed on Tuesday night because her sister cried. According to her parents there was crying on Wednesday night too. On Thursday night she was deprived of her after tea playtime, being taken straight home at 5:30 and immediately bathed and got ready for bed. It could have felt like a punishment, couldn't it?"
The words you chose speak for themselves.
And - for god's sake be honest.  You believe the McCanns neglected Madeleine and through their cruel behaviour put her through hell, and ultimately let to her death.

I have answered your accusations, which are all opinion and without foundation, no matter how much text you bold.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1283 on: July 05, 2020, 12:49:24 PM »
Madeleine's pyjamas NOT Amelie according to Kate!

3 May 2007
She noticed a stain, supposedly of tea, on Madeleine's pyjama top, which she washed a little later that same morning. She hung it to dry on a small stand, and it was dry by the afternoon.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

Madeleine later disappeared that same day in the same pyjamas according to her parents.

So what??

Don’t you wash your children’s clothes on holiday? Only takes five minutes....

Or d’you let them them sleep in dirty pyjamas?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1284 on: July 05, 2020, 12:58:17 PM »
I have answered your accusations, which are all opinion and without foundation, no matter how much text you bold.
They absolutely do have foundation and it is absolutely disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1285 on: July 05, 2020, 12:59:30 PM »
Unfortunately people have been guessing and worse than that, reaching unfounded conclusions for thirteen years. 

I would suggest if the dogs were unable to find a hidden body soon after Madeleine vanished there wasn't one to be found in the environs of Luz.

Similarly, if the victim recovery dog brought over later in the year - and if the dogs brought over by Scotland Yard in 2014 in conjunction with probably thousands of domestic dogs ranging the hills and waste ground on their walkies haven't found a body, there wasn't one to be found.

I distinctly remember the Portuguese brought their own tracking dogs the day after Maddie disappeared and those dogs traced her scent from the apartment to a nearby supermarket car park, and then it went cold.

Sounds like CB put her in a suitcase or large travel bag, walked to the car park where his car or van wa sparked had simply drove off

It’s the most obvious and logical way he’d have done it

All this rubbish from people saying Maddie was hidden under a bush by the roadside is ludicrous. The people saying it seem to have a deeply disturbed wish that Gerry or Kate murdered Maddie, and it’s utter crap. Despite the horror they’ve had to endure I think these people are somehow jealous of them for some reason. Why would they be so desperate for them to be the murderers? It’s weird.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1286 on: July 05, 2020, 01:03:06 PM »

I distinctly remember the Portuguese brought their own tracking dogs the day after Maddie disappeared and those dogs traced her scent from the apartment to a nearby supermarket car park, and then it went cold.

Sounds like CB put her in a suitcase or large travel bag, walked to the car park where his car or van wa sparked had simply drove off

It’s the most obvious and logical way he’d have done it

All this rubbish from people saying Maddie was hidden under a bush by the roadside is ludicrous. The people saying it seem to have a deeply disturbed wish that Gerry or Kate murdered Maddie, and it’s utter crap. Despite the horror they’ve had to endure I think these people are somehow jealous of them for some reason. Why would they be so desperate for them to be the murderers? It’s weird.

No supermarket car park was involved; that was misinformation by the UK tabloids (again).
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1287 on: July 05, 2020, 01:07:55 PM »
Not where they searched, obviously. I think the person carrying a child away from 5a (seen by the Smith family) either had access to a vehicle or arranged to meet someone else that did. This is just opinion - based on my belief she died in the apartment and that no body was recovered in PDL.

Do you SERIOUSLY think anyone in their right mind would carry a dead child in their arms in a busy resort?

ESPECIALLY a doctor who would KNOW dogs would pick up cadaver scent?

That they’d RISK bumping into someone who would see she was dead?!

And why didn’t the dogs pick up cadaver scent OUTSIDE? Why did they pick up Maddie’s scent all the way to the supermarket?

How switched-on d’you nee dto be to work that out, FGS?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1288 on: July 05, 2020, 01:13:29 PM »
We've already established that "about 10pm" is quite a wide period and the distance from the Smith sighting to the Ocean Club isn't very far.

We've also established that the statements are all worthless due to the problems in translation. So it's anyones guess what time the Smith's saw Smithman and what time GM was at the Tapas Bar before running off alone to search for the missing child.

The only definitive times given from people who were wearing watches were Oldfield who said Kate's check was 21:50 and GM who said Kate got up to check at 22:03. I wonder if they corrected that discrepency for Control Risks?

YOU haven’t established anything.

What HAS been established (irrefutably) is that the Smiths’ paid Kelly’s Bar at 10 minutes to 10pm. They then began walking home and around 10 minutes later spotted a man...so if you need a CALCULATOR to work out it MUST have been 10pm that’s really embarrassing for you.

Furthermore, that same man could even be the same one Jane Tanner saw, or someone entirely different taking his child home.

Fact is: people don’t walk around streets carrying dead children in their arms !

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1289 on: July 05, 2020, 01:14:10 PM »

And why didn’t the dogs pick up cadaver scent OUTSIDE?

Eddie gave two alerts outside the apartment. This would suggest a body being put down in that area rather than moving along a certain route.

The dogs used earlier were not cadaver dogs.