Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172419 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1560 on: July 14, 2020, 08:09:48 AM »
I do hope not. In my opinion that's libellous.

then you need to read my post before accusing e of libel...i havent accused Grime of lying. these are some of the lies.....

Help solve 200 cases

Never been wrong in 200 cases

100% record

Eddie discoverd a body under a slab of concrete in Jersey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1561 on: July 14, 2020, 08:33:28 AM »
then you need to read my post before accusing e of libel...i havent accused Grime of lying. these are some of the lies.....

Help solve 200 cases

Never been wrong in 200 cases

100% record

Eddie discoverd a body under a slab of concrete in Jersey

So you've decided that lies were told by an unnamed person or people? That's a big vague, isn't it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1562 on: July 14, 2020, 08:37:45 AM »
So you've decided that lies were told by an unnamed person or people? That's a big vague, isn't it?

they are told by lots of people...do you agree they are lies

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1563 on: July 14, 2020, 09:06:56 AM »
they are told by lots of people...do you agree they are lies

No. Misunderstandings perhaps. I don't think anyone had any reason to tell deliberate lies about such things.
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1564 on: July 16, 2020, 08:13:30 PM »
Metropolitan Police
@metpoliceuk
10h

A deadly weapon is off the streets thanks to the keen nose of police dog Eddie.

Following an intelligence led operation, Eddie was called in and within 15 minutes, he located a concealed weapon.

Well done Eddie!

https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/1283688823352889344

http://news.met.police.uk/news/pd-eddie-tracks-and-traces-a-concealed-loaded-gun-407519
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 08:15:56 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1565 on: July 16, 2020, 08:39:19 PM »
Metropolitan Police
@metpoliceuk
10h

A deadly weapon is off the streets thanks to the keen nose of police dog Eddie.

Following an intelligence led operation, Eddie was called in and within 15 minutes, he located a concealed weapon.

Well done Eddie!

https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/1283688823352889344

http://news.met.police.uk/news/pd-eddie-tracks-and-traces-a-concealed-loaded-gun-407519
I thought Eddie had gone to the great Boneyard In the Sky?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1566 on: July 16, 2020, 08:44:12 PM »
I thought Eddie had gone to the great Boneyard In the Sky?

He has.  This must be a different Eddie.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1567 on: July 16, 2020, 09:03:03 PM »
No. Misunderstandings perhaps. I don't think anyone had any reason to tell deliberate lies about such things.

Im happy to accept misunderstandings...but what does it say about the likes of  Amaral...Saukonoko...Pat Brown...
sonial poulton....peter mac....R D Hall... when they are unable to separate fact from fantasy....You say you beleive in the truth...these people are spreading lies....they may not realise they are lies...but they are...and the fact they don't realise that shows how ignorant they are

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1568 on: July 16, 2020, 09:29:17 PM »
Im happy to accept misunderstandings...but what does it say about the likes of  Amaral...Saukonoko...Pat Brown...
sonial poulton....peter mac....R D Hall... when they are unable to separate fact from fantasy....You say you beleive in the truth...these people are spreading lies....they may not realise they are lies...but they are...and the fact they don't realise that shows how ignorant they are

Only in your opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1569 on: July 16, 2020, 09:42:05 PM »
.... and how brilliant you are Davel.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1570 on: July 16, 2020, 09:46:04 PM »
Only in your opinion.
  not in my opinion...fact

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1571 on: July 16, 2020, 09:47:12 PM »
.... and how brilliant you are Davel.
i'm posting fact...not opinion...that to me is basic

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1572 on: July 16, 2020, 09:50:42 PM »
Only in your opinion.

the fact that you dont understand im posting fact is very telling...anyone who posts the dogs have a !00% record is misguided and promoting lies

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1573 on: July 16, 2020, 09:55:16 PM »
its not vague ...some of these are in amarals book...and believed by thos ewho are not aware of the truth

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1574 on: July 16, 2020, 11:15:12 PM »

I'm not familiar with Peter Mac and I believe R D  Hall to be a useful stooge (he does spread fantasy!).

However Mark Saunokonoko raises valid questions and explains coherently why the McCanns became suspects in involvement in MM's dissappearance. I think that much of the time Dave, you fail to see outside of your tunnel vision and then you protestations that everyone else looks "ignorant" carries little weight. Dogs aside (and I believe you to be wrong on that score - but your logic valid) you rarely offer any substance to your argument. You claim there is evidence that MM was abducted but you never produce it. You clain there is a great deal of evidence that CB was involved but you're taking some circumstantial evidence from the press coupled with some words from a German prosecutor (who seems to be lacking the evidenced to charge anyone) as damning evidence against CB.

You then ignore circumstantial evidence against G and K and instead just try to mock and rubbish the evidence without ever offering any sudstance to your opinion. Dr Perlin is an expert scientist who claims he can make sense of the DNA evidence. You like the rest of us are an internet armchair detective, and yet you lack the common sense to see that when it comes down to expert testimony Dr Perlin is somewhat more qualified than you are in the field of forensic science. There are ways you could argue against him with valid points - but instead you try to rubbish people like you do with Mark Saunokonoko et al. Imo it actually weakens your argument. To be fair to you Brietta is even worse. This is not a personal attack on either of you but an observation on your posts. You both seem to be in total denial that it was perfectly valid to make the parents arguidos. There are questions and red flags that should be investigated. Not least the human cellular material collected after the dog alerts zand the fact that in some areas in the apartment Eddie alerted but Keela did not.