Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172445 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1710 on: July 21, 2020, 09:08:42 AM »
If she wasn't then he probably didn't alert to a wall. He may have had his head up;

The first alert was given with the dogs head in the air without a positive area
being identified. This is the alert given by him when there is no tangible
evidence to be located only the remaining scent.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

Given thta statement wheres all the tangible evidence thta should have been found from eddies barking

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1711 on: July 21, 2020, 09:10:52 AM »
If she wasn't then he probably didn't alert to a wall. He may have had his head up;

The first alert was given with the dogs head in the air without a positive area
evidence to be located only the remaining scent.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

That's not a lot of good, is it.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1712 on: July 21, 2020, 09:11:04 AM »

Given thta statement wheres all the tangible evidence thta should have been found from eddies barking

Madeleine was not in the apartment long enough for any cadaver scent to be left there.  Whatever Eddie was barkig at it was not the gases emitted from a body.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1713 on: July 21, 2020, 09:15:31 AM »

Madeleine was not in the apartment long enough for any cadaver scent to be left there.  Whatever Eddie was barkig at it was not the gases emitted from a body.

I  realise taht ...but if the bark is given when tangible evidence is present...wheres's the tangible evidence....or is this just another of grimes own contradictions which imo futher questions the validity of the alerts .....just too many contradictions.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1714 on: July 21, 2020, 09:22:00 AM »
I  realise taht ...but if the bark is given when tangible evidence is present...wheres's the tangible evidence....or is this just another of grimes own contradictions which imo futher questions the validity of the alerts .....just too many contradictions.

After being called back Eddie no doubt alerted to some sort of scent,  maybe from where dirty washing was put in the wardrobe or something walked in on the tiles.  The apartment had been shut up it was a warm day you get musty smells then.   I read that a dog doesn't alert very well in hot conditions and Eddie was definitely hot he was panting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1715 on: July 21, 2020, 09:25:03 AM »
Only in the 5% that are false positive alerts.   The other 95% of the time he was spot on.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1716 on: July 21, 2020, 09:27:25 AM »
Only in the 5% that are false positive alerts.   The other 95% of the time he was spot on.

thats in laboratory controlled tests...not in apartmnet 5a or Jersey...scientifically you cannot extrapolate that...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1717 on: July 21, 2020, 09:29:00 AM »

the question was that eddie ...according to grimes statement supplied by gunit this morning...doesnt bark at remnant scent...only when tangible evidence is present.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1718 on: July 21, 2020, 09:31:47 AM »
thats in laboratory controlled tests...not in apartmnet 5a or Jersey...scientifically you cannot extrapolate that...
And in his training exercises. 

the question was that eddie ...according to grimes statement supplied by gunit this morning...doesnt bark at remnant scent...only when tangible evidence is present.

OK he was trained with "tangible evidence", I must have missed the "doesnt bark at remnant scent" bit.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1719 on: July 21, 2020, 09:33:55 AM »
And in his training exercises. 

OK he was trained with "tangible evidence", I must have missed the "doesnt bark at remnant scent" bit.

His training exercises are under controlled conditions...there is no evidence taht his alerts in 5a or anywhere else are 95% accurate

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1720 on: July 21, 2020, 09:39:48 AM »
I just love it when I find you are wrong. 
Grime said "The first alert was given with the dogs head in the air without a positive area
evidence to be located only the remaining scent."

So that clearly means the dog Eddie alerts even in places where there is just remaining scent.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1721 on: July 21, 2020, 09:42:50 AM »

We have all watched Levy's video and have been perfectly capable of making up our own minds about this.  I actually fell about laughing the first time I watched.  Having been battered with "dogs don't lie" I was prepared for the worst, what I saw astounded me as to the gullibility of people repeating that mantra.

That's the iconic shot of Eddie proving the case.
But on this occasion we know why he's barking ... forensics have proved it was to a key fob contaminated by cellular material from a living breathing human being.

Why on earth are sceptics hanging on to this rubbish as if it meant anything.  I think the only evidence it provides is just how gullible some people appear to be.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1722 on: July 21, 2020, 09:43:48 AM »
Grime said "The first alert was given with the dogs head in the air without a positive area

So that clearly means the dog Eddie alerts even in places where there is just remaining scent.

Scent of What?  And don't tell me it had to be Cadaver Scent.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1723 on: July 21, 2020, 09:47:17 AM »
Scent of What?  And don't tell me it had to be Cadaver Scent.
Ask Martin Grime as it is his words we are debating. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 09:49:52 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1724 on: July 21, 2020, 09:50:02 AM »

....read my post again and what youve just posted. Eddie alerts to remnant scent...but doesnt bark...he holds his head in the air.

its you who is wrong not me
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 11:03:35 AM by G-Unit »