Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172439 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1740 on: July 21, 2020, 10:22:06 AM »
Grimes words..

f she wasn't then he probably didn't alert to a wall. He may have had his head up;

The first alert was given with the dogs head in the air without a positive area
being identified. This is the alert given by him when there is no tangible
evidence to be located only the remaining scent
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

So grime is clearly saying where only remnant scent is present...eddie doesnt alert by barking...he laerts by raising his head...It couldnt be any clearer...but you find it hard to admit you are wrong...eddie does not bark at remnant scent...according to grime

If Grime had used the words "eddie doesnt alert by barking...he alerts by raising his head" I'd believe you, but he didn't.   Stop arguing and admit you are wrong.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1741 on: July 21, 2020, 10:22:31 AM »
You might be debating something different...I havent mentioned the alert in the wardrobe...my point is re what gunit pisted re alerts when no tangible e vidence is present...you are obviously confused

"The first alert was given with the dogs head in the air without a positive area
evidence to be located only the remaining scent."

So the first alert was near the wardrobe in the parent's bedroom. As the dog's head was in the air Grime concluded he had scented no tangible evidence (no body, blood or other forensic material). He scented cadavour oudour only.

"The second alert was one where a definitive area was evident. The CSI dog
was therefore deployed who gave specific alert indications to specific areas...

when he's gone behind the sofa what I saw was that approximately in the centre of the wall where the window is, just along the tile area between the tiles and the wall, he's been scenting there a lot stronger than he has anywhere else and the when he's gone out there the second time he has decided yes that's what I'm looking for and that's when he has given me the bark indication."

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 10:52:16 AM by Eleanor »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1742 on: July 21, 2020, 10:24:06 AM »
Please don't accuse someone of being confused.  It adds nothing to the discussion.  I am confused, let alone those less informed than I am.

I think Rob is disrupting the thread whilst desperately trying to prove me wrong when i'm absolutely right. As he said he loves proving me wrong...hes making it too personal

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1743 on: July 21, 2020, 10:27:20 AM »
I think Rob is disrupting the thread whilst desperately trying to prove me wrong when i'm absolutely right. As he said he loves proving me wrong...hes making it too personal
G-unit also says you have mis-interpreted what Grime said.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1744 on: July 21, 2020, 10:30:05 AM »
Grimes words..

f she wasn't then he probably didn't alert to a wall. He may have had his head up;

The first alert was given with the dogs head in the air without a positive area
evidence to be located only the remaining scent

So grime is clearly saying where only remnant scent is present...eddie doesnt alert by barking...he laerts by raising his head...It couldnt be any clearer...but you find it hard to admit you are wrong...eddie does not bark at remnant scent...according to grime

No, Grime clearly says "the first alert". He clarifies what an alert is; "the only two places where he picks up enough scent to give me the bark alert are in this bedroom, in this corner where he was barking."

At no point does Grime suggest that Eddie alerted by raising his head. He alerted by barking.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1745 on: July 21, 2020, 10:53:57 AM »

Any further accusation of Confused will result in the entire Comment being Deleted.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1746 on: July 21, 2020, 08:23:52 PM »

"The first alert was given with the dogs head in the air without a positive area

So the first alert was near the wardrobe in the parent's bedroom. As the dog's head was in the air Grime concluded he had scented no tangible evidence (no body, blood or other forensic material). He scented cadavour oudour only.

"The second alert was one where a definitive area was evident. The CSI dog
was therefore deployed who gave specific alert indications to specific areas...

when he's gone behind the sofa what I saw was that approximately in the centre of the wall where the window is, just along the tile area between the tiles and the wall, he's been scenting there a lot stronger than he has anywhere else and the when he's gone out there the second time he has decided yes that's what I'm looking for and that's when he has given me the bark indication."

Exactly... to quote another poster, "it couldn't be any clearer"

Offline sadie

« Reply #1747 on: July 24, 2020, 02:33:09 AM »
Yes Eddie alerted at the wardrobe and Keela was put inside.

Eddie did NOT alert in the wardrobe, as the posts above prove using Martin Grimes words.  Where is the evidence that Keela was shown the area by the wall that Eddie alerted to and which was too high for her to reach ? 

There isn't any proof, is there, cos it didn't happen, did it?

So Eddies apparent alert wasn't checked by Keela at all

Please don't use this false argument again Pfinder.   There's a dear

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1748 on: July 24, 2020, 04:50:01 AM »
Eddie did NOT alert in the wardrobe, as the posts above prove using Martin Grimes words.  Where is the evidence that Keela was shown the area by the wall that Eddie alerted to and which was too high for her to reach ? 

I tend to agree with PF on this one.  Eddiealerted in the general area, but Keela didn't locate a particular spot to sample from.  So grime says it was a smell in the region only not some residual material. 
Moderation

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1749 on: July 25, 2020, 12:24:21 AM »

The footage proves that Eddie alerted inside that wardrobe! Without a Keela blood alert a cadaver dog handler would suggest that Eddie was alerting to cadaver odour and IF there was a body that is where it was. The dog is trained to find the source of the scent. The first alert by the cadaver dog at the crime scene was inside that wardrobe.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 12:27:27 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1750 on: July 25, 2020, 11:07:29 AM »
The footage proves that Eddie alerted inside that wardrobe! Without a Keela blood alert a cadaver dog handler would suggest that Eddie was alerting to cadaver odour and IF there was a body that is where it was. The dog is trained to find the source of the scent. The first alert by the cadaver dog at the crime scene was inside that wardrobe.

So you are saying they put Madeleine in the wardrobe?   Stupid place to put her when the Police were searching everywhere.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 07:31:54 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline The General

« Reply #1751 on: July 25, 2020, 04:52:32 PM »
So you are saying they put Madeleine in the wardrobe?   Stupid place to put her when the Police were searching everywhere.
That would be correct if the police were searching at the same time.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 07:32:12 PM by Robittybob1 »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline sadie

« Reply #1752 on: July 25, 2020, 07:50:30 PM »

No, you are wrong PFinder.  Gunit found the following from Grimes reports.  I am surprised that you missed them tbh.

No, Grime clearly says "the first alert". He clarifies what an alert is; "the only two places where he picks up enough scent to give me the bark alert are in this bedroom, in this corner where he was barking."

-snip-.

and

-snip-

There you go, Pfinder, in the air near the wardrobe.  As we all saw, Eddies nose was really high and way beyond any level that Keela could have reached. 

Please desist from spreading misinformation.  It is such a waste of time having to disprove this mis-info., which becomes dis-information when knowingly repeated.

And it so lets you down when you keep knowingly repeating propaganda that is wrong.

Offline The General

« Reply #1753 on: July 25, 2020, 07:59:30 PM »
No, you are wrong PFinder.  Gunit found the following from Grimes reports.  I am surprised that you missed them tbh.

and

There you go, Pfinder, in the air near the wardrobe.  As we all saw, Eddies nose was really high and way beyond any level that Keela could have reached. 

Please desist from spreading misinformation.  It is such a waste of time having to disprove this mis-info., which becomes dis-information when knowingly repeated.

And it so lets you down when you keep knowingly repeating propaganda that is wrong.
At least you admit the dog alerts are robust.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1754 on: July 25, 2020, 08:00:40 PM »
At least you admit the dog alerts are robust.

the only fact is that the dog barked