Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172362 times)

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1980 on: May 08, 2021, 06:24:27 PM »
Tell that to G Unit.  This is what the argument was all about.  Don't demand a Cite when you are not prepared  to give a Cite yourself.

But, I'll tell you what,  this stupid, never ending demand for ridiculous Cites will end.

I will give a cite for anything you want. Ask away. Why is it ridiculous? I thought it was the rules? If I am being unreasonable please tell me the etiquette for requesting cites and I will comply.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1981 on: May 08, 2021, 06:38:21 PM »
I will give a cite for anything you want. Ask away. Why is it ridiculous? I thought it was the rules? If I am being unreasonable please tell me the etiquette for requesting cites and I will comply.

Did you not understand what I said?  Don't ask for a Cite.  I am quite happy with Your Opinion.  But you see, G Unit made a statement without a Cite and then demanded a Cite from me.  After that G Unit accused me of lying. This is beyond hypocrisy.

But this isn't going to happen again.

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #1982 on: May 08, 2021, 06:40:03 PM »
Did you not understand what I said?  Don't ask for a Cite.  I am quite happy with Your Opinion.  But you see, G Unit made a statement without a Cite and then demanded a Cite from me.  After that G Unit accused me of lying. This is beyond hypocrisy.

But this isn't going to happen again.

So the etiquette is don't ask for a cite. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1983 on: May 08, 2021, 06:42:42 PM »
No, as I said Mr Grime is a master of contradiction, he has also said that he always trusts his dogs alerts. Dog alerts have always included the possibility of pig alerts as it seems the scent is similar. That won't change with human remain training IMO.
I don’t think he has contradicted his position, just corrected it, and since Eddie not used dogs trained on animal matter to try and locate remant human cadaver scent because he knows that otherwise the alerts can be (rightly IMO) called into question.  I think his quote proves this.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1984 on: May 08, 2021, 06:58:18 PM »
So the etiquette is don't ask for a cite. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Best not to ask for a Cite actually, because you could be found wanting yourself one day.  It is mostly a can of worms anyway and God knows who thinks what.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1985 on: May 08, 2021, 07:05:32 PM »
Best not to ask for a Cite actually, because you could be found wanting yourself one day.  It is mostly a can of worms anyway and God knows who thinks what.
I’ve had to ask G-Unit for the same cite multiple times until I think she was hoping I’d give up.  I have tried to find your cite for you but so far without much luck but I have uncovered some other interesting snippets in the meantime.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1986 on: May 08, 2021, 07:17:20 PM »
I don’t think he has contradicted his position, just corrected it, and since Eddie not used dogs trained on animal matter to try and locate remant human cadaver scent because he knows that otherwise the alerts can be (rightly IMO) called into question.  I think his quote proves this.

Poor old Eddie.  He really didn't stand half a chance.

However, my Rotten Little Pisser was barking fit to bust this after noon.  So I went to shut him up.  And saw the biggest Viper I have ever seen.  Fortunately the Rotten Little Pisser didn't actually take it on.  And it was probably scared witless anyway.  So I went running for my son, although God knows why.  I shut the dog in the house and The Viper had bogged off somewhere else by the time I got back.

Incidentally, it was quite beautiful.  I did notice that in passing.  I expect that it is still in my garden somewhere.  I did have a very little one a few moons ago so it might be the same one.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1987 on: May 08, 2021, 07:39:47 PM »
I’ve had to ask G-Unit for the same cite multiple times until I think she was hoping I’d give up.  I have tried to find your cite for you but so far without much luck but I have uncovered some other interesting snippets in the meantime.

Exactly what I meant.  It is those who never come up with Cites themselves who most demand Cites.  And I have had enough of this dictatorial rubbish.

But I did find the Cite myself in the incredibly boring end and jolly well nearly put down my computer in the process.  I am not sharing it because I don't want to.  But thanks for trying.

Any future demands for Cites will be met with a bog off and find it yourself, which they won't do.  So end of that one.

G Unit will never ask me for a Cite ever again.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1988 on: May 08, 2021, 08:13:46 PM »
Moving on from silly arguments, I think it's clear that testimony by dog handlers is just as admissible as any other testimony and can and should be used as evidence in the courts.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1989 on: May 08, 2021, 08:33:01 PM »
Moving on from silly arguments, I think it's clear that testimony by dog handlers is just as admissible as any other testimony and can and should be used as evidence in the courts.

But Grime and Harrison say no evifential reliability or value... Prof Cassella who has written several scientific papers is equally dismissive
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 08:35:44 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1990 on: May 08, 2021, 08:38:34 PM »
But Grime and Harrison say no evifential reliability or value... Prof Cassella who has written several scientific papers is equally dismissive

Decisions about the admissibility of evidence are not taken by police officers or professors.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1991 on: May 08, 2021, 08:41:48 PM »
Decisions about the admissibility of evidence are not taken by police officers or professors.

Or you.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1992 on: May 08, 2021, 08:42:17 PM »

Yet we hear of court cases which contradicts them. Wolters you constantly tell us has evidence of Madeleine's death,
whats to say its not these pesky dogs, he's never revealed what he has.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1993 on: May 08, 2021, 08:42:53 PM »

The value of the evidence is

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1994 on: May 08, 2021, 08:44:52 PM »
Yet we hear of court cases which contradicts them. Wolters you constantly tell us has evidence of Madeleine's death,
whats to say its not these pesky dogs, he's never revealed what he has.

Grime contradicts himself... If you think Wolteers is relying on the alerts you haven't followed what he has said