Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 171998 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #210 on: January 10, 2020, 05:25:11 PM »
That death in the apt is an option

Which as never been ruled out.Two options, left apartment alive or dead when she left,neither has been confirmed.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #211 on: January 10, 2020, 05:26:15 PM »
Thats a question for Grime,I'm pointing out the enhanced comes from being trained on human cadaver,unless someone can come up with another reason to being a EVRD as opposed to being a VRD.

The E was added after Grime attempted to train Eddie on Pig Cadaver.  Until then Eddie was only trained on Blood.

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #212 on: January 10, 2020, 05:27:09 PM »
Thats a question for Grime,I'm pointing out the enhanced comes from being trained on human cadaver,unless someone can come up with another reason to being a EVRD as opposed to being a VRD.

I think this below is Mr Grimes definition of the enhanced in EVRD. No contact scent. Corpses would indicate he is referencing human bodies. So basically yes

"The enhanced training of the dog involves the use of collection of 'Dead body scent' odour from corpses using remote technical equipment which does not contact."

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #213 on: January 10, 2020, 05:28:02 PM »
Marketing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #214 on: January 10, 2020, 05:34:39 PM »
Marketing.

For what purpose would marketing be involved in allowing his dogs to used in Luz?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #215 on: January 10, 2020, 05:35:14 PM »
The E was added after Grime attempted to train Eddie on Pig Cadaver.  Until then Eddie was only trained on Blood.

Cite?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #216 on: January 10, 2020, 05:38:34 PM »
That date in August 2007 is the date of the Portuguese Search Report.

Where does it say that Eddie was taken to America while Martin Grime was still employed by The UK Police?  And prior to August 2007.

He states clearly in his statement of August 2007...

He (Eddie) has additionally trained exclusively using
human remains in the U.S.A.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 05:43:42 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #217 on: January 10, 2020, 05:46:54 PM »

Nope.

The enhanced training of the dog involves the

use of collection of 'Dead body scent' odour from corpses using remote technical

equipment which does not contact.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_PERSONAL.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #218 on: January 10, 2020, 05:51:11 PM »
He states clearly in his statement of August 2007...

He (Eddie) has additionally trained exclusively using
human remains in the U.S.A.

Not before August 2007 it doesn't.  Eddie was taken to America after The Jersey Debacle.

Or was Martin Grime in contact with and employed by The FBI while still employed by The UK Police.

Offline barrier

« Reply #219 on: January 10, 2020, 05:56:06 PM »
Not before August 2007 it doesn't.  Eddie was taken to America after The Jersey Debacle.

Or was Martin Grime in contact with and employed by The FBI while still employed by The UK Police.

Is there any thing to suggest he was employed by the FBI at the time of being employed by the UK Police,training would not mean he was employed in the US.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #220 on: January 10, 2020, 05:58:42 PM »
Is there any thing to suggest he was employed by the FBI at the time of being employed by the UK Police,training would not mean he was employed in the US.

It says so in that link you posted.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #221 on: January 10, 2020, 05:59:48 PM »

For what purpose would marketing be involved in allowing his dogs to used in Luz?
Eh?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #222 on: January 10, 2020, 06:18:30 PM »
It says so in that link you posted.

In association with the FBI,doesn't mean he was employed by them.It doesn't make clear he was employed by any force at the time of the dogs in Luz,only saying dog trainer.

Mark Harrison.July 2007.
An EVRD dog received additional training on human cadavers which were buried on land and submerged underwater. This took place in America and facilitated by the FBI at the University of Tennessee
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

Offline Lace

« Reply #223 on: January 10, 2020, 06:28:56 PM »
How many pigs are missing from 5a?

You don't get it do you?   Eddie wasn't trained using human cadaver he was trained using pig cadaver.  So when he searched 5a he didn't smell human cadaver or pig cadaver and that is why he trotted off out of the bedroom to be called back numerous times.   Poor Eddie I think he just had another sniff and thought 'I think I can smell blood' and barked.

How would that search happen outside where Grime wouldn't know where a cadaver was buried?   He wouldn't have been able to call Eddie back to every bush and tree to keep sniffing at them would he?

Offline Lace

« Reply #224 on: January 10, 2020, 06:30:57 PM »
In association with the FBI,doesn't mean he was employed by them.It doesn't make clear he was employed by any force at the time of the dogs in Luz,only saying dog trainer.

Mark Harrison.July 2007.
An EVRD dog received additional training on human cadavers which were buried on land and submerged underwater. This took place in America and facilitated by the FBI at the University of Tennessee
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

ANY dog would find a buried body.    ANY dog would smell a body in water too.