Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172253 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #2130 on: June 19, 2021, 10:12:05 PM »
I don't think anyone can be in any doubt that keeping the usual slurs going as far as the McCanns are concerned just isn't to be tolerated any more.
Particularly when there is no ignorance as to what human rights signify as proven by the vigour of the sceptic defence mounted as far as Brueckner is concerned.

I'm allowed to say that in my opinion the McCann's human rights have not been breached, but Brueckner's have. That in no way means that I'm casting slurs on the McCanns or defending Brueckner. I am, in fact, airing my opinion on the actions of Amaral, the Portuguese Supreme Court judges, and German prosecutor Wolters.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2131 on: June 19, 2021, 10:20:48 PM »
I'm allowed to say that in my opinion the McCann's human rights have not been breached, but Brueckner's have. That in no way means that I'm casting slurs on the McCanns or defending Brueckner. I am, in fact, airing my opinion on the actions of Amaral, the Portuguese Supreme Court judges, and German prosecutor Wolters.
So, if the McCanns had been arrested and charged in 2008 you don’t think Amaral’s book, documentary and tv interviews would have had any bearing on their right to a fair trial?  But you do think HCW’s media pronouncements have breached Brückner’s human rights?  Can you explain how that works please?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2132 on: June 19, 2021, 10:31:28 PM »

And of course others are allowed to feel and post that you are posting absolute rubbish.
When collecting evidence and build a case the police employ the presumption of guilt. No search warrant would ever be granted if the presumption of innocence was absolute.

You claim CB would have a cade under article 6 bit ad far ss I can see are quoting the words of the Portuguese SC to dupport your claim.

Do you have something from the ECHR that confirms this
Your cite at first tslks about expressing opinions... Wolyers may wrll be talking factually that he has evidence that shoes VB murfered MM... So he isnt expressing an opinion.

Could you cite a case from the ECHR where an unfair trial has been ruled due to such statements

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2133 on: June 19, 2021, 10:44:59 PM »
And of course others are allowed to feel and post that you are posting absolute rubbish.
When collecting evidence and build a case the police employ the presumption of guilt. No search warrant would ever be granted if the presumption of innocence was absolute.

You claim CB would have a cade under article 6 bit ad far ss I can see are quoting the words of the Portuguese SC to dupport your claim.

Do you have something from the ECHR that confirms this
Your cite at first tslks about expressing opinions... Wolyers may wrll be talking factually that he has evidence that shoes VB murfered MM... So he isnt expressing an opinion.

Could you cite a case from the ECHR where an unfair trial has been ruled due to such statements

The police and prosecutors may presume guilt, they may be convinced they have the guilty person, but they are not allowed to say it because their suspect is entitled to a fair trial.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2134 on: June 19, 2021, 10:48:25 PM »
The police and prosecutors may presume guilt, they may be convinced they have the guilty person, but they are not allowed to say it because their suspect is entitled to a fair trial.

What specifically do you feel that wolters has said that affects CBs right to a fair trial...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2135 on: June 19, 2021, 10:49:56 PM »
Do you have a cite for “not allowed to say they believe they have the guilty person? “
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2136 on: June 19, 2021, 11:07:57 PM »

Do you have a cite for this... And I dont mean the opinion of the port SC. Ive done a liitle research and its nothing like as simple as you seem to think.. Ive listened to wolters and I m sure he understands it better than you

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2137 on: June 19, 2021, 11:13:56 PM »

The Greek police have done exactly that...do you think the judge will rule the accused will not get a fair trial and set him free.. Your post is ridiculous
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 11:18:40 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2138 on: June 19, 2021, 11:22:58 PM »
How to get away with murder... gunit style.

First commit the murder.. Then confess. The police then anounce your confession and guilt

Now retract your confession... Say you were pressured into it... And you wont be able to get a fair trial becasuse the police have saud you are guilty... Simple

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2139 on: June 19, 2021, 11:31:15 PM »
I am a teensy bit sorry for being so cross.  But I can't have these double standards anymore.  Either it is fit for all or it is fit for no one.

G Unit may not decide which suits her.  Either she support both or she supports neither.

I've never really understood the sheer nastiness and the manipulation of it all. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2140 on: June 19, 2021, 11:34:44 PM »

First commit the murder.. Then confess. The police then anounce your confession and guilt

Now retract your confession... Say you were pressured into it... And you wont be able to get a fair trial becasuse the police have saud you are guilty... Simple

I would like to think that this is funny.  Unfortunately I am a bit more hard core.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2141 on: June 20, 2021, 09:31:56 AM »

Stefan Kiszko,
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2142 on: June 20, 2021, 10:00:45 AM »

This is your fantasy and is nothing to do with me.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2143 on: June 20, 2021, 10:02:36 AM »
This is your fantasy and is nothing to do with me.
Did you not say that the police are not allowed to say their suspect committed the crime?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2144 on: June 20, 2021, 10:06:59 AM »
Did you not say that the police are not allowed to say their suspect committed the crime?

The very fact that they do shows gunit is wrong