Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172556 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #735 on: June 07, 2020, 09:14:45 PM »
Please give a list of "human cellular material" excluding the Renault key fob, exactly where it was found and which dog alerted.  Thank you

What’s in the public domain is available in the PJ files that were released.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #736 on: June 07, 2020, 09:18:25 PM »
Could you tell us when he has already helped the Uk police....i think youve made that up

Offline Brietta

« Reply #737 on: June 07, 2020, 09:18:54 PM »

You are making the claim ... it is up to you to say where you came by it when requested.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

« Reply #738 on: June 07, 2020, 10:09:03 PM »
Could you tell us when he has already helped the Uk police....i think youve made that up

I fixed my post I added "reportedly". That's not the key issue though is it. The blood and cadaver dogs alerted at locations in 5A and human cellular material was taken (some from "stains"). UK analysis was inconclusive as to whether some of the samples may have originated from Madeleine McCann.

What did Gerry say about the possibility that Madeleine was injured in the apartment?

When asked if on any occasion Madeleine was injured, he says that he has no comments.

Some time after his solicitor wanted a question about blood asking again (Gerry by then apparently did have a comment)...

The lawyer for the defence says he wishes the arguido to be asked again if Madeleine bled. To which he said it was common for Madeleine to have nosebleeds. He says that he doesn't know if in fact his daughter bled while on holiday in Portugal because he does not want to be influenced by the news in the Press, regarding the detection of human blood in the apartment where his daughter disappeared.

Both quotes from Processos Vol X
Page 2577
Policia Judiciaria

« Reply #739 on: June 07, 2020, 10:14:32 PM »
You are making the claim ... it is up to you to say where you came by it when requested.  Thank you

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/FORENSIC_INDEX.htm

4 MADELINE PHOTOS EXPERT EXAMINATION
59-DA-27
5A FORENSICS 04-05-07
5A PHOTOS TAKEN BY JOAO BARREIRAS
5A SAMPLES INDICATED BY EDDIE & KEELA
ANALYSIS REPORT FIRST 11 VOLUMES
BLOOD SPOT TRACES
CASA LILIANA
CORRESPONDENCE RELATING TO RENTAL CARS AND BLUE MINI
DEPOSITION MADELEINE'S HAIR A L PALMER
DOG INSPECTION PHOTOS
DOGS INSPECTION SITES
EDDIE & KEELA REPORT
FINGERPRINTS PHOTOS
FRANCES KENNAH HEAD UK CENTRAL AUTHORITY
FORENSIC CLOTHING PHOTOS
GERRY MCCANN'S ARGUIDO STATEMENT 07 SEP 2007
GERRY MCCANN RENTED LAP TOP 13 SEP 07
G.N.R HAIR SAMPLES
INTERCALARY REPORT BY INSPECTOR JOAO CARLOS 31-01-2008
INSPECTOR RICARDO PAIVA
INVOICES RELATING TO DNA ANALYSIS
JOSE CARLOS LEAL PIMENTAL G.N.R
JUDICIAL SECRECY VARIOUS LETTERS
KATE MCCANN'S STATEMENT 07 SEP 2007
LETTERS FROM LAWYERS ACTING FOR UK POLICE
LEGAL SUMMARY PRIOR & LOWE ARCHIVING
PORTUGUESE FORENSIC INSTITUTE TESTS
P.J.FINAL REPORT
P.J.SERVICE INFORMATION 13 SEP 2007
JOHN ROBERT LOWE F.S.S REPORT
MADELEINE'S DNA
MARK HARRISON ASSESSMENT OF GNR SEARCHES AND KRUGEL
MARTIN GRIME EDDIE & KEELA  REPORT
MARTIN GRIME PERSONAL PROFILE
MARTIN GRIME ROGATORY LETTERS
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA CHIEF INSPECTOR
OTHER DISAPPEARANCES INVESTIGATED FOR POSSIBLE LINKS
RESPONSES ROGATORY LETTERS OF REQUEST
VIDEO TAPES & MEMORY CARDS FORENSIC SOFTWARE
QUINTA SALSALITO SEARCHES BURGAU

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #740 on: June 07, 2020, 10:26:15 PM »
I fixed my post I added "reportedly". That's not the key issue though is it. The blood and cadaver dogs alerted at locations in 5A and human cellular material was taken (some from "stains"). UK analysis was inconclusive as to whether some of the samples may have originated from Madeleine McCann.

What did Gerry say about the possibility that Madeleine was injured in the apartment?

Some time after his solicitor wanted a question about blood asking again (Gerry by then apparently did have a comment)...

Both quotes from Processos Vol X
Page 2577
Policia Judiciaria

So where was it reported.. I reckon you've made that up as well

« Reply #741 on: June 07, 2020, 10:31:00 PM »
So where was it reported.. I reckon you've made that up as well

Believe what you like Dave. I could waste 20 minutes finding the report but it's not the issue is it.

Human cellular material was found in areas where the dogs alerted. DNA testing was inconclusive. Going back to the thread title ~Dog Alerts - are they evidence?". The answer is no. The evidence is the human material collected from the places the dogs alerted.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #742 on: June 07, 2020, 10:35:10 PM »
Believe what you like Dave. I could waste 20 minutes finding the report but it's not the issue is it.

Human cellular material was found in areas where the dogs alerted. DNA testing was inconclusive. Going back to the thread title ~Dog Alerts - are they evidence?". The answer is no. The evidence is the human material collected from the places the dogs alerted.

There is no report... You've made it up.
I see Perlin trying to promote his own business making claims that quite possibly have no basis.  I m happy to leave it to SY to decide what they need....

« Reply #743 on: June 07, 2020, 10:49:48 PM »
There is no report... You've made it up.
I see Perlin trying to promote his own business making claims that quite possibly have no basis.  I m happy to leave it to SY to decide what they need....

The Queen V Shivers & Duffy was one UK case that he worked on...  but that's not the point is it, Dave?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #744 on: June 07, 2020, 11:09:30 PM »
The Queen V Shivers & Duffy was one UK case that he worked on...  but that's not the point is it, Dave?

Interesting... Perlins dna evidence was admitted but both suspects aquitted

« Reply #745 on: June 07, 2020, 11:14:15 PM »
Interesting... Perlins dna evidence was admitted but both suspects aquitted

Nice of you to concede that I didn’t “make it up”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #746 on: June 08, 2020, 01:35:56 AM »
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/FORENSIC_INDEX.htm

4 MADELINE PHOTOS EXPERT EXAMINATION
59-DA-27
5A FORENSICS 04-05-07
5A PHOTOS TAKEN BY JOAO BARREIRAS
5A SAMPLES INDICATED BY EDDIE & KEELA
ANALYSIS REPORT FIRST 11 VOLUMES
BLOOD SPOT TRACES
CASA LILIANA
CORRESPONDENCE RELATING TO RENTAL CARS AND BLUE MINI
DEPOSITION MADELEINE'S HAIR A L PALMER
DOG INSPECTION PHOTOS
DOGS INSPECTION SITES
EDDIE & KEELA REPORT
FINGERPRINTS PHOTOS
FRANCES KENNAH HEAD UK CENTRAL AUTHORITY
FORENSIC CLOTHING PHOTOS
GERRY MCCANN'S ARGUIDO STATEMENT 07 SEP 2007
GERRY MCCANN RENTED LAP TOP 13 SEP 07
G.N.R HAIR SAMPLES
INTERCALARY REPORT BY INSPECTOR JOAO CARLOS 31-01-2008
INSPECTOR RICARDO PAIVA
INVOICES RELATING TO DNA ANALYSIS
JOSE CARLOS LEAL PIMENTAL G.N.R
JUDICIAL SECRECY VARIOUS LETTERS
KATE MCCANN'S STATEMENT 07 SEP 2007
LETTERS FROM LAWYERS ACTING FOR UK POLICE
LEGAL SUMMARY PRIOR & LOWE ARCHIVING
PORTUGUESE FORENSIC INSTITUTE TESTS
P.J.FINAL REPORT
P.J.SERVICE INFORMATION 13 SEP 2007
JOHN ROBERT LOWE F.S.S REPORT
MADELEINE'S DNA
MARK HARRISON ASSESSMENT OF GNR SEARCHES AND KRUGEL
MARTIN GRIME EDDIE & KEELA  REPORT
MARTIN GRIME PERSONAL PROFILE
MARTIN GRIME ROGATORY LETTERS
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA CHIEF INSPECTOR
OTHER DISAPPEARANCES INVESTIGATED FOR POSSIBLE LINKS
RESPONSES ROGATORY LETTERS OF REQUEST
VIDEO TAPES & MEMORY CARDS FORENSIC SOFTWARE
QUINTA SALSALITO SEARCHES BURGAU

You were asked to substantiate your claim ...
Snip
Quite the opposite. Where the blood and cadaver dogs alerted human cellular material was collected. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11174.msg597566#msg597566

In my opinion the above singularly fails on all points and is actually quite insulting to the forum which has an ethos of using only accurate information. The fact you cannot or will not back up your statement calls the accuracy of your post into question. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

« Reply #747 on: June 08, 2020, 01:49:10 AM »
You were asked to substantiate your claim ...
Snip
Quite the opposite. Where the blood and cadaver dogs alerted human cellular material was collected. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11174.msg597566#msg597566

In my opinion the above singularly fails on all points and is actually quite insulting to the forum which has an ethos of using only accurate information. The fact you cannot or will not back up your statement calls the accuracy of your post into question.

Have you read those links? Apartment 5A is an example of "where the dogs alerted and human cellular material (some from "stains") was collected." I don't think this is a up for debate. The debate centres on the analysis of the DNA from the evidence collected.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #748 on: June 08, 2020, 02:30:40 AM »
Have you read those links? Apartment 5A is an example of "where the dogs alerted and human cellular material (some from "stains") was collected." I don't think this is a up for debate. The debate centres on the analysis of the DNA from the evidence collected.

In my opinion you obviously do not have a clue exactly what you are posting about and you prove that with your inability to back up your assertions with an appropriate cite.
I asked you to "Please give a list of "human cellular material" excluding the Renault key fob, exactly where it was found and which dog alerted.  Thank you"http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11174.msg597582#msg597582 which you have singularly failed to do.

You are correct when you say this is not up for debate since until you are able to explain exactly what it is you propose DNA analysis should be carried out on ... there is no debate possible.

« Reply #749 on: June 08, 2020, 08:40:21 AM »
In my opinion you obviously do not have a clue exactly what you are posting about and you prove that with your inability to back up your assertions with an appropriate cite.
I asked you to "Please give a list of "human cellular material" excluding the Renault key fob, exactly where it was found and which dog alerted.  Thank you"http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11174.msg597582#msg597582 which you have singularly failed to do.

You are correct when you say this is not up for debate since until you are able to explain exactly what it is you propose DNA analysis should be carried out on ... there is no debate possible.

I said human cellular samples were collected in areas where the dogs alerted (5A being one example where both dogs alerted). The exact details of the alerts and where samples were taken are in the files released by the PJ and I posted the  links.