Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172460 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #750 on: June 08, 2020, 09:00:42 AM »
I said human cellular samples were collected in areas where the dogs alerted (5A being one example where both dogs alerted). The exact details of the alerts and where samples were taken are in the files released by the PJ and I posted the  links.

As you have indicated ... no point in 'debating' and I have agreed there is no point in a debate based on information you are unable to substantiate for the simple reason it is inaccurate.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #751 on: June 08, 2020, 12:52:18 PM »
As you have indicated ... no point in 'debating' and I have agreed there is no point in a debate based on information you are unable to substantiate for the simple reason it is inaccurate.

Both dogs marked "an area behind the sofa in the sitting room near the window overlooking the road". (Provided for you in the links earlier - specifically from the PJ Report dated July 31st 2007).

Offline Brietta

« Reply #752 on: June 08, 2020, 12:56:33 PM »
Both dogs marked "an area behind the sofa in the sitting room near the window overlooking the road". (Provided for you in the links earlier - specifically from the PJ Report dated July 31st 2007).

Human cellular samples springs into memory ... care to nip into the forensic report and detail what was found there.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

« Reply #753 on: June 08, 2020, 05:01:49 PM »
Human cellular samples springs into memory ... care to nip into the forensic report and detail what was found there.

Why don’t you? I stated that the PJ files confirm that human cellular material was collected from an area where both a blood and cadaver dog alerted. Why is that so hard to accept? It doesn’t implicate any particular suspect. Evidence found there could lend weight to the possibility that a corpse had been present in apartment 5A. If the human cellular material was blood it could have come from one of MM’s nosebleeds that GM reportedly couldn’t remember if she had or not. The British Lab was unable to say if it was blood or other human cellular material not was DNA analysis conclusive . All the more reason for further testing imo. It might turn up a vital link to the German sex offender.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 07:01:04 PM by Billy Whizz Fan Club »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #754 on: June 08, 2020, 05:45:26 PM »
Both dogs alerting in the same place is significant to the police regardless of what naysayers think!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #755 on: June 08, 2020, 05:53:29 PM »
Both dogs alerting in the same place is significant to the police regardless of what naysayers think!

Significant to which police?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #756 on: June 08, 2020, 05:57:20 PM »
Pathfinder hasn’t realised it’s not 2007 anymore.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #757 on: June 08, 2020, 06:21:23 PM »

Significant to any police in an unsolved case.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #758 on: June 08, 2020, 06:50:31 PM »
German police don’t seem too interested.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #759 on: June 08, 2020, 07:02:17 PM »
Why don’t you? I stated that the PJ files confirm that human cellular material was collected from an area where both a blood and cadaver dog alerted. Why is that so hard to accept? It doesn’t implicate any particular suspect. Evidence found there could lend weight to the possibility that a corpse had been present in apartment 5A. If the human cellular material was blood it could have come from one of MM’s nosebleeds that GM reportedly couldn’t remember if she had or not. The British Lab was unable to say if it was blood or other human cellular material nor was DNA analysis conclusive . All the more reason for further testing imo. It might turn up a vital link to the German sex offender.

I have read the files.  Apparently you have not or you would be capable of providing a cite to back up your claims re "cellular material".  I await with little interest to see on exactly what you are basing your assertions.

« Reply #760 on: June 08, 2020, 07:03:53 PM »

Operation Grange is shameful for not considering the alerts and pushing for a new analysis of the human cellular material found where the dogs alerted.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #761 on: June 08, 2020, 07:23:50 PM »
Operation Grange is shameful for not considering the alerts and pushing for a new analysis of the human cellular material found where the dogs alerted.
What was stopping the Portuguese investigation doing that?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #762 on: June 08, 2020, 07:36:55 PM »
What was stopping the Portuguese investigation doing that?
As we were onetime constantly told ... 'this is a Portuguese investigation.  The PJ have primacy.'  Interesting times with the advent of the Germans.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #763 on: June 08, 2020, 07:38:54 PM »

SY understand the value of the alerts...zero

Offline Brietta

« Reply #764 on: June 08, 2020, 07:48:58 PM »
SY understand the value of the alerts...zero

Even Sandra Felgueiras  understood the value of them when she read the released files and realised she had been fed a pack of lies about the dogs and much else.  She wasn't best pleased.