Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172213 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #765 on: June 09, 2020, 12:32:24 AM »
I have read the files.  Apparently you have not or you would be capable of providing a cite to back up your claims re "cellular material".  I await with little interest to see on exactly what you are basing your assertions.

Email From: Lowe, Mr J R [mailto:John.Lowe@fss.pnn.police.uk
Sent: 03 September 2007 15:01
To: stuart.prior@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk
Subject: Op Task - In Confidence

".......An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab 3a. The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann. LCN DNA profiling is highly sensitive it is not possible to attribute this DNA profile to a particular body fluid........"

Swab 3a was taken from under a tile behind the sofa in Apartment 5A. This was an area where both the blood and cadaver dogs alerted.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #766 on: June 09, 2020, 07:15:02 AM »
Time to let the dog alerts lie.  They are no longer relevant (and haven’t been for years).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #767 on: June 09, 2020, 09:58:27 AM »
Time to let the dog alerts lie.  They are no longer relevant (and haven’t been for years).

That’s nonsense. They are suggestive that a dead body has been present in apartment 5A. Any missing persons enquiry should investigate the suggestive alerts. Perhaps a German sex offender can be linked too? There’s DNA from “more than one person” in the human cellular material that was examined from swab 3a (taken from under the tiles near the sofa where both blood and cadaver dogs alerted).
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 10:01:51 AM by Billy Whizz Fan Club »

Offline jassi

« Reply #768 on: June 09, 2020, 10:11:34 AM »
Just suppose that perpetrator admitted to killing Madeleine in 5A, would it then be accepted that the alerts were correct?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #769 on: June 09, 2020, 10:15:17 AM »
That’s nonsense. They are suggestive that a dead body has been present in apartment 5A. Any missing persons enquiry should investigate the suggestive alerts. Perhaps a German sex offender can be linked too? There’s DNA from “more than one person” in the human cellular material that was examined from swab 3a (taken from under the tiles near the sofa where both blood and cadaver dogs alerted).

how suggestive...why are they only suggestive

Online Eleanor

« Reply #770 on: June 09, 2020, 10:22:19 AM »

Nothing to do with Madeleine McCann.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #771 on: June 09, 2020, 10:25:48 AM »
Just suppose that perpetrator admitted to killing Madeleine in 5A, would it then be accepted that the alerts were correct?

How could they be?  There wasn't time.  Unless you are suggesting that Kate McCann came back at 10pm and found her daughter murdered and then disposed of the body.
And of course Gerry and Matt didn't even notice this dead body lying around.

Offline jassi

« Reply #772 on: June 09, 2020, 10:30:39 AM »
How could they be?  There wasn't time.  Unless you are suggesting that Kate McCann came back at 10pm and found her daughter murdered and then disposed of the body.

That would be the conundrum wouldn't it ?

I suppose it would all depend upon the details in any confession.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #773 on: June 09, 2020, 10:34:56 AM »
That would be the conundrum wouldn't it ?

I suppose it would all depend upon the details in any confession.

Bruckner isn't going to confess.  Unless perhaps to say that he sold a live Madeleine.

Offline jassi

« Reply #774 on: June 09, 2020, 10:36:09 AM »
Bruckner isn't going to confess.  Unless perhaps to say that he sold a live Madeleine.

I'm sure you are right,
although I said perpetrator, rather than CB

Or maybe not -

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #775 on: June 09, 2020, 10:37:57 AM »

Grime didn't say they were suggestive of a dead body having been in 5a

Online Eleanor

« Reply #776 on: June 09, 2020, 11:06:50 AM »
I'm sure you are right,
although I said perpetrator, rather than CB

Okay.  Then No One is going to confess.

Offline jassi

« Reply #777 on: June 09, 2020, 11:14:29 AM »
Okay.  Then No One is going to confess.

Well maybe, maybe not.
One can never be sure what might happen in the future.

Or maybe not -

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #778 on: June 09, 2020, 11:14:53 AM »

Juvenile remains do compose quicker than adult remains.

'Spicka et al. [25] found that carcass mass below 20 kg decomposed more rapidly than those above 20 kg and released a lower concentration of ninhydrin-reactive nitrogen over time into the grave soil than larger mass carcasses suggesting that mass does play an influential role in decomposition rates.''

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6374967/

Online Eleanor

« Reply #779 on: June 09, 2020, 11:43:52 AM »
Juvenile remains do compose quicker than adult remains.

'Spicka et al. [25] found that carcass mass below 20 kg decomposed more rapidly than those above 20 kg and released a lower concentration of ninhydrin-reactive nitrogen over time into the grave soil than larger mass carcasses suggesting that mass does play an influential role in decomposition rates.''

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6374967/

How long then, would you say?