Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172493 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #855 on: June 12, 2020, 06:12:21 PM »
What would you expect to be left behind in seconds?

we dont know...there could possibly have been dna

Offline jassi

« Reply #856 on: June 12, 2020, 06:12:56 PM »

Perhaps he was on a hair trigger  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #857 on: June 12, 2020, 07:11:32 PM »
Funny, it’s the exact same argument for an abductor entering/leaving via the window.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #858 on: June 12, 2020, 08:08:28 PM »
If the pj had kept the bedsheets instead of sending them to the laundry there may be something useful to test

Swab 3a may be useful to re-test,

Offline Brietta

« Reply #859 on: June 12, 2020, 08:12:02 PM »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #860 on: June 12, 2020, 08:30:46 PM »
It is crime scene evidence
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #861 on: June 13, 2020, 12:01:17 PM »
Yes I agree... which is why it's time to see if Dr Perlin can help with this.

In what way can he help?   Do you think he will be able to say if the components are definitely Madeleine's?

« Reply #862 on: June 13, 2020, 12:03:29 PM »
 (&^&

In what way can he help?   Do you think he will be able to say if the components are definitely Madeleine's?

He claims he may be able to do that. Then GM can be pressed on whether he does remember a nosebleed or not.

« Reply #863 on: June 13, 2020, 12:06:45 PM »
And furthermore it would strengthen the suspicion that she died in the apartment since both dogs alerted.

Offline Lace

« Reply #864 on: June 13, 2020, 12:07:32 PM »
(&^&
He claims he may be able to do that. Then GM can be pressed on whether he does remember a nosebleed or not.

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Offline Lace

« Reply #865 on: June 13, 2020, 12:08:35 PM »
That is what Amaral didn't understand,  he said they were definitely Madeleine's  when there was no proof at all.

Offline Lace

« Reply #866 on: June 13, 2020, 12:10:27 PM »
And furthermore it would strengthen the suspicion that she died in the apartment since both dogs alerted.

What Eddie alerted to wasn't determined.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #867 on: June 13, 2020, 01:38:00 PM »

What Eddie alerted to wasn't determined.

It was suggestive of cadaver odour.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #868 on: June 13, 2020, 05:59:47 PM »
It was suggestive of cadaver odour.

Who's missing presumed dead,well according to the German's?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

« Reply #869 on: June 13, 2020, 07:41:35 PM »

What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

Things have moved on scientifically - that is the point. Dr Perlin is claiming he may now be able to determine 3 individual people (i.e 3 x 19 components). What have we got to lose if he is at least allowed to try?