Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172212 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #900 on: June 14, 2020, 09:09:47 PM »
What contradiction?

ive expalined it about 20 times...Billy understands

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #901 on: June 14, 2020, 11:39:08 PM »
You've explained nothing but nonsense!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #902 on: June 15, 2020, 12:21:52 AM »
So Grime is contradicting himself... Not a good sign

I don't think he contradicts himself. Your earlier quote and Pathfiner's are not mutually exclusive.

« Reply #903 on: June 15, 2020, 12:38:41 AM »
So for example if Eddie alerts and Keela does not it's likely that the alert is to cadaver odour and not blood... in this scenario, as I stated earlier, doubters (of the source being cadaverine) would have to explain why Keela has not alerted (i.e missed the blood).

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #904 on: June 15, 2020, 07:37:54 AM »
What contradiction?
Eddie reacts to blood that has not dried in situ.. Keela, doesn't.  So an alert from Eddie and none from Keela could be blood or cadaver odour... Or of course neither

Offline Lace

« Reply #905 on: June 15, 2020, 09:02:33 AM »
What are you on about? Both dogs alert to blood.

A search by the EVRD of the house resulted in small blood stains being alert indicated and forensically confirmed as her blood.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

Low level LCN DNA results were obtained from cellular material on the swabs from the tiles (286/2007 CR/L 4 & 12). In my opinion there is no evidence to support the view that anyone in the McCann Family contributed DNA to these results.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #906 on: June 15, 2020, 09:08:29 AM »
What are you on about? Both dogs alert to blood.

A search by the EVRD of the house resulted in small blood stains being alert indicated and forensically confirmed as her blood.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

keela only alertsto blood dried in situ...you need to try and understand this...eddie will alert to blood taht has not dried in situ. Grime exoalins it very clearly.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #907 on: June 15, 2020, 01:42:45 PM »
Cite?

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #908 on: June 15, 2020, 01:49:18 PM »
Cite?

ive already given it once....did you not understand it. from grimes profile to the PJ...have you not raed it..

In order for the dog to locate the source the blood must have 'dried' in situ. Any

'wetting' once dried will not affect the dog's abilities.

Blood that is subjected to dilution by precipitation or other substantial water source

prior to drying will soak into the ground or other absorbent material. This may dilute

the scent to an unacceptable leve1 for accurate location.

It is possible however that the EVRD will locate the scent source as it would for 'dead body' scent. Forensic testing may not produce evidence but any alert may provide

intelligence to support other factors in the investigation of a crime

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #909 on: June 15, 2020, 04:05:38 PM »
ive already given it once....did you not understand it. from grimes profile to the PJ...have you not raed it..

In order for the dog to locate the source the blood must have 'dried' in situ. Any

'wetting' once dried will not affect the dog's abilities.

Blood that is subjected to dilution by precipitation or other substantial water source

prior to drying will soak into the ground or other absorbent material. This may dilute

the scent to an unacceptable leve1 for accurate location.

It is possible however that the EVRD will locate the scent source as it would for 'dead body' scent. Forensic testing may not produce evidence but any alert may provide

intelligence to support other factors in the investigation of a crime

Wow, that is a good cite D.  Dried blood picked up by Dog 1 (CSI) or if it doesn't dry and soaks in picked up by Dog 2 (EVRD).   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #910 on: June 15, 2020, 08:11:48 PM »
Cite?

I don’t think cites are needed anymore...it seems the forum is now an evidence-free zone.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #911 on: June 15, 2020, 08:17:17 PM »
I don’t think cites are needed anymore...it seems the forum is now an evidence-free zone.

as i had already provided the cite the post is certainly is a zone free of something...but not evidence in my case
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 08:43:00 PM by Davel »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #912 on: June 15, 2020, 08:32:23 PM »
as i had already provided the cite the post is certainly is a zone fee of something...but not evidence in my case

Excellent.

« Reply #913 on: June 15, 2020, 11:42:07 PM »

Low level LCN DNA results were obtained from cellular material on the swabs from the tiles (286/2007 CR/L 4 & 12). In my opinion there is no evidence to support the view that anyone in the McCann Family contributed DNA to these results.

The report states however that for the sample on swab 3a (also taken from under the floor tile): "An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab 3a. The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann. LCN DNA profiling is highly sensitive it is not possible to attribute this DNA profile to a particular body fluid."

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #914 on: June 15, 2020, 11:53:02 PM »
as i had already provided the cite the post is certainly is a zone free of something...but not evidence in my case

Both dogs alert to blood. If Eddie alerts and Keela doesn't it is not for blood. Simple not complicated!