Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172455 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #960 on: June 18, 2020, 10:10:15 PM »
It's OK I've sorted it.. Slarti... One post in 4 months but feels he has the right to moderate.. What a laugh

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #961 on: June 18, 2020, 10:13:11 PM »
;

I am not responsible for your Warning Points.  Jesus Bloody Christ.  Why do you think it was me?

Did you get a bit cross because you weren't able to bully someone else?  So blame me for doing for Gertrude what I would have done for you.

I've posted here in good faith today but if I'm called a bully and a, Dick head ..then given 25 points by someone who doesn't post on the forum I really can't be bothered posting..

Online Eleanor

« Reply #962 on: June 18, 2020, 10:23:50 PM »
Okay, John.  I have had enough of this.  I am not taking anymore shit from anyone. Least of all from my own kind.  Should there be such a thing.

I got sweet b....r all help when I was last attacked, so I expect some help now.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #963 on: June 18, 2020, 11:01:13 PM »
It's OK I've sorted it.. Slarti... One post in 4 months but feels he has the right to moderate.. What a laugh

But you decided that it was me.  Have you any idea of how offensive that was?

I thought it was a good discussion before you went  a bit too far, but that was neither here nor there to me.  I don't actually care anyway. I only ever defend when I feel the need.  I don't go around Deleting and issuing Warning Points on a perfectly logical discussion, which I  thought is was, despite the fact that you and I did not agree.  You should have known this, as should everyone else.  THIS IS NOT MY BAG AND NEVER HAS BEEN.

Offline barrier

« Reply #964 on: June 19, 2020, 06:15:48 AM »
from what ive read..if Im not banned from posting for being a dick head....its the portuguese who hold the samples wanted by the Germans and SY
But which tests were inconclusive for to be retested? it not the bed spread sample that result is known,just cause it's in the press don't make it true.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #965 on: June 19, 2020, 08:03:57 AM »
But which tests were inconclusive for to be retested? it not the bed spread sample that result is known,just cause it's in the press don't make it true.

as far as SY are concerned it seems its some recovered hair strands still held by the portuguese

Offline barrier

« Reply #966 on: June 19, 2020, 08:23:58 AM »
as far as SY are concerned it seems its some recovered hair strands still held by the portuguese

If SY have all the files then why should it not have all the results of any forensics, if this German matched to any that were unidentified  then it would be a slam dunk,this is not the case imo.
Despite the headlines I'll venture there is  cooperation going on ,its just that the rabid brit press isn't in on it, nor should it be and it rankles.

imo of course.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #967 on: June 19, 2020, 08:28:26 AM »
If SY have all the files then why should it not have all the results of any forensics, if this German matched to any that were unidentified  then it would be a slam dunk,this is not the case imo.
Despite the headlines I'll venture there is  cooperation going on ,its just that the rabid brit press isn't in on it, nor should it be and it rankles.

imo of course.

the problem is can we believe anything in the press...I would think some of it is true. having said that some posters here have spent years criticising the McCanns based on stories in the press, even when the stories have been retracted

Offline Carana

« Reply #968 on: June 19, 2020, 08:28:47 AM »
But you decided that it was me.  Have you any idea of how offensive that was?

I thought it was a good discussion before you went  a bit too far, but that was neither here nor there to me.  I don't actually care anyway. I only ever defend when I feel the need.  I don't go around Deleting and issuing Warning Points on a perfectly logical discussion, which I  thought is was, despite the fact that you and I did not agree.  You should have known this, as should everyone else.  THIS IS NOT MY BAG AND NEVER HAS BEEN.

I, for one, have found you to be fair to everyone, even if you disagree with them.

Maybe it's the COVID-19 full moon that's getting people more irrascible than usual...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #969 on: June 19, 2020, 08:31:18 AM »
I, for one, have found you to be fair to everyone, even if you disagree with them.

Maybe it's the COVID-19 full moon that's getting people more irrascible than usual...

I havent..calling a poster a dick head and a bully doesnt seem fair to me

Offline Carana

« Reply #970 on: June 19, 2020, 08:32:43 AM »

imo of course.

What forensics do you mean?

Offline barrier

« Reply #971 on: June 19, 2020, 08:44:19 AM »
What forensics do you mean?

Everything taken by the PJ initially,seems inconceivable that OG wouldn't have received them.

Offline Carana

« Reply #972 on: June 19, 2020, 09:10:33 AM »
Everything taken by the PJ initially,seems inconceivable that OG wouldn't have received them.

We have no idea what is in the inaccessible portion of the files, one way or another.

I haven't found anything about a forensic sweep (which could be anonymised) in a camper van.

Offline barrier

« Reply #973 on: June 19, 2020, 09:25:02 AM »
We have no idea what is in the inaccessible portion of the files, one way or another.

I haven't found anything about a forensic sweep (which could be anonymised) in a camper van.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm
Amongst all this there is clearly nothing imo that link the German, why ask for more testing when results are known its cross referencing to his DNA that would need doing again imo.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #974 on: June 19, 2020, 11:25:36 AM »

Swab 3a