Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170938 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #255 on: January 11, 2020, 11:22:42 AM »
Perhaps that's why he ignored the car until being called back

The problem with that being?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #256 on: January 11, 2020, 11:26:17 AM »
The problem with that being?

The problem being that in Grimes statement he says in passing the car the dog showed a particular interest in it... He didn't... He ignored it.. What's your explanation

Offline barrier

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #258 on: January 11, 2020, 11:33:22 AM »
The problem being that in Grimes statement he says in passing the car the dog showed a particular interest in it... He didn't... He ignored it.. What's your explanation

Still don't understand your issue.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #259 on: January 11, 2020, 11:35:09 AM »
Still don't understand your issue.

No problem... I'm sure others, do... Hers the actual quote..

When passing a
vehicle I now know to be hired and in the possession of the McCann family,
the dog's behaviour changed substantially.

Offline barrier

« Reply #260 on: January 11, 2020, 11:37:44 AM »
No problem... I'm sure others, do... Hers the actual quote..

When passing a
vehicle I now know to be hired and in the possession of the McCann family,
the dog's behaviour changed substantially.

Ok,lets try another way,are there set parameters that a dog handler must adhere to,if so can you post it to let us cross reference and see where the issue is.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #261 on: January 11, 2020, 11:41:43 AM »
Ok,lets try another way,are there set parameters that a dog handler must adhere to,if so can you post it to let us cross reference and see where the issue is.
My issue is Grimes statement doesn't tally with the facts... I'm sure that's a reasonable explanation I just can't see it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #262 on: January 11, 2020, 11:47:09 AM »

So Grime's opinion is that the dog's behavour changed significantly as he passed the McCann's hire car. Your opinion is that it didn't. Grime spent years training and working with Eddie, so we can assume he would notice things that might not be obvious or significant to others. Others like you, for example.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #263 on: January 11, 2020, 11:52:21 AM »
So Grime's opinion is that the dog's behavour changed significantly as he passed the McCann's hire car. Your opinion is that it didn't. Grime spent years training and working with Eddie, so we can assume he would notice things that might not be obvious or significant to others. Others like you, for example.

That's your explanation... It doesn't really fit imo.
The dog simply toddled straight past the, car showing no interest at all... And needed to be called back.. Have you watched the video

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #264 on: January 11, 2020, 11:56:42 AM »

Yet Grine didn't notice all the posters of Maddie on the car... Strange isn't it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #265 on: January 11, 2020, 12:08:21 PM »
Yet Grine didn't notice all the posters of Maddie on the car... Strange isn't it

He approached the car from the front. How many posters were there and were there any on the windscreen?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #266 on: January 11, 2020, 12:15:33 PM »
He approached the car from the front. How many posters were there and were there any on the windscreen?
He said he.. Now knows.... Must have seen the posters at the time. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #267 on: January 11, 2020, 12:17:50 PM »
Being considered an expert is no guarantee of anything... We should still question .
Look at all those experts telling people to stay in their burning apartments in Grenfell

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #268 on: January 11, 2020, 12:33:40 PM »
That's your explanation... It doesn't really fit imo.
The dog simply toddled straight past the, car showing no interest at all... And needed to be called back.. Have you watched the video

The video clearly shows what happens. A little summary:

52:22 - MG calling Eddie back to a car

52:32 - MG calling Eddie back to the next car

53:12 - Eddie's behaviour changes at the hire car and he is then seen chasing a scent. MG now starts to investigate the source of that scent. Eddie positively alerts at the hire car.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #269 on: January 11, 2020, 01:04:41 PM »
The video clearly shows what happens. A little summary:

52:22 - MG calling Eddie back to a car

52:32 - MG calling Eddie back to the next car

53:12 - Eddie's behaviour changes at the hire car and he is then seen chasing a scent. MG now starts to investigate the source of that scent. Eddie positively alerts at the hire car.

Yes thanks for that.  .the video I posted clearly shows eddie passing the car with no change in behaviour... Then being called back... Perhaps it's the act of calling back that triggers the alert..