Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170940 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #780 on: June 09, 2020, 12:12:11 PM »
Nothing to do with Madeleine McCann.

Go back to sleep. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann..
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #781 on: June 09, 2020, 12:48:30 PM »
Grime didn't say they were suggestive of a dead body having been in 5a

Go back and watch the video.
He rightly points out that it suggests that the area might yield forensic evidence - which it did. It’s the analysis of that evidence that is “inconclusive”. To quote the report: “ The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann.”
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 12:51:20 PM by Billy Whizz Fan Club »

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #782 on: June 09, 2020, 01:47:15 PM »
How long then, would you say?

I will concede I am not a scientist working on the paper so happy to admit I don't know. The point is neither do any of the people claiming cadaver scent could not possibly have had the time to develop.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #783 on: June 09, 2020, 02:22:52 PM »
Go back and watch the video.
He rightly points out that it suggests that the area might yield forensic evidence - which it did. It’s the analysis of that evidence that is “inconclusive”. To quote the report: “ The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann.”

You need to read what Grime says in his statement..

The dogs only alerted to property associated with the McCann family. The dog
alert indications MUST be corroborated if to establish their findings as
evidence.

Therefore in this particular case, as no human remains were located, the only
alert indications that may become corroborated are those that the CSI dog
indicated by forensic laboratory analysis.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 02:33:36 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #784 on: June 09, 2020, 02:37:25 PM »

I think you have the patience of a saint considering the present day irrelevance of the subject matter.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #785 on: June 09, 2020, 02:37:59 PM »

evidence.

They can be corroborated by other evidence Davel which is something also said by Martin Grime . Witness Testimony is evidence. Doesn't have to be forensics.

Edit sorry to jump in, I see you weren't replying to me!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #786 on: June 09, 2020, 02:42:09 PM »
They can be corroborated by other evidence Davel which is something also said by Martin Grime . Witness Testimony is evidence. Doesn't have to be forensics.

Edit sorry to jump in, I see you weren't replying to me!

Not according  to Grime in his statements at PDL... He does seem to have changed his tune recently which makes him an inconsistent witness. 

« Reply #787 on: June 09, 2020, 03:29:42 PM »

evidence.

Yes but you need to watch what he says about Eddie’s alert in the Police videos.

He is always consistent with regards to the need for corroborative evidences. That’s why they use the two dogs together and try to locate blood for DNA analysis from the white blood cells. If Eddie’s alerts are not to cadaverine then you must concede it is likely that he’s alerting to blood. There’s too many alerts and only in relation to one specific family to dismiss the need for further DNA analysis of the evidence collected, IMO. As the sample from swab 3a contains DNA from more than one person this could be vital to establishing a link to the German sex offender, perhaps.

« Reply #788 on: June 09, 2020, 03:33:07 PM »
Not according  to Grime in his statements at PDL... He does seem to have changed his tune recently which makes him an inconsistent witness.

Have you got a link to his recent comments?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #789 on: June 09, 2020, 03:33:22 PM »
Yes but you need to watch what he says about Eddie’s alert in the Police videos.

He is always consistent with regards to the need for corroborative evidences. That’s why they use the two dogs together and try to locate blood for DNA analysis from the white blood cells. If Eddie’s alerts are not to cadaverine then you must concede it is likely that he’s alerting to blood. There’s too many alerts and only in relation to one specific family to dismiss the need for further DNA analysis of the evidence collected, IMO. As the sample from swab 3a contains DNA from more than one person this could be vital to establishing a link to the German sex offender, perhaps.

The most likely place they might find dna of the offender would be on the bedsheets... But they were sent to the laundry and not kept.. I think the alerts are a total red herring... As were the 11 alerts in Jersey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #790 on: June 09, 2020, 03:38:28 PM »
Have you got a link to his recent comments?

Google grime white paper staffs university... And you may find it. 

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #791 on: June 09, 2020, 04:11:29 PM »
The most likely place they might find dna of the offender would be on the bedsheets... But they were sent to the laundry and not kept.. I think the alerts are a total red herring... As were the 11 alerts in Jersey

None of the dogs alerted in that bedroom and the bed was tidy. We know where they alerted and that is what to re-test.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #792 on: June 09, 2020, 04:17:37 PM »
None of the dogs alerted in that bedroom and the bed was tidy. We know where they alerted and that is what to re-test.

The dogs arrived in August... Those were not the sheets that had been on maddies bed.. Im talking about possible perps dna

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #793 on: June 09, 2020, 04:43:50 PM »
Yes and it could be behind that sofa if he entered and met Maddy out of bed as some reports claimed.

« Reply #794 on: June 09, 2020, 04:49:49 PM »
Yes and it could be behind that sofa if he entered and met Maddy out of bed as some reports claimed.

Time to bring in Dr Perlin. No stone unturned.