Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170926 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #795 on: June 09, 2020, 04:54:52 PM »
Just suppose that perpetrator admitted to killing Madeleine in 5A, would it then be accepted that the alerts were correct?
Not unless it can be proved that a child’s body emits cadaver odour almost straight away, no.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #796 on: June 09, 2020, 04:55:25 PM »
Time to bring in Dr Perlin. No stone unturned.

I fancy Dr Perlin's services will not be called for fear of what might be revealed.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #797 on: June 09, 2020, 04:57:02 PM »
I fancy Dr Perlin's services will not be called for fear of what might be revealed.
And what might that be?  Are you another one still convinced the parents hid the body?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #798 on: June 09, 2020, 04:57:30 PM »
Not unless it can be proved that a child’s body emits cadaver odour almost straight away, no.
But has been suggested above, he might stay with the body and carry out activities that are not allowed to be mentioned here.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #799 on: June 09, 2020, 04:57:37 PM »

Couple of questions on that,are the samples still being held,if so where?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #800 on: June 09, 2020, 04:58:26 PM »
And what might that be?  Are you another one still convinced the parents hid the body?

Where's the evidence any one did?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #801 on: June 09, 2020, 04:59:38 PM »
Couple of questions on that,are the samples still being held,if so where?

Not sure . FSS was privatised so may have been mislaid or lost with time.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #802 on: June 09, 2020, 05:00:53 PM »
But has been suggested above, he might stay with the body and carry out activities that are not allowed to be mentioned here.
Wow, he really was a risk taker then.  Remember the Tapas staff statements that the parents were coming and going all evening - where do you suppose they were really going, if not to do checks on their kids?

Offline barrier

« Reply #803 on: June 09, 2020, 05:04:21 PM »

Clearly there's no forensics to link the German,

Offline jassi

« Reply #804 on: June 09, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
Clearly there's no forensics to link the German,

That would be a bit of a bummer for the police.

Or maybe not -

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #805 on: June 09, 2020, 05:11:36 PM »

The PJ files mention which samples are destroyed and which must be retained and for how many years.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #806 on: June 09, 2020, 05:16:37 PM »
The PJ files mention which samples are destroyed and which must be retained and for how many years.

Could you tell us which they are, please?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #807 on: June 09, 2020, 05:26:24 PM »
You need to read what Grime says in his statement..

The dogs only alerted to property associated with the McCann family. The dog
alert indications MUST be corroborated if to establish their findings as
evidence.

Therefore in this particular case, as no human remains were located, the only
alert indications that may become corroborated are those that the CSI dog
indicated by forensic laboratory analysis.

Finally found what Martin Grime said in relation to the alerts behind the
“It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to 'a cadaver scent'
contaminant. No evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from this
alert unless it can be confirmed with corroborating evidence“.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #808 on: June 09, 2020, 06:28:13 PM »
Finally found what Martin Grime said in relation to the alerts behind the
“It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to 'a cadaver scent'
contaminant. No evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from this
alert unless it can be confirmed with corroborating evidence“.

Yes I know... So in this statement he days it's possible... Not probable.  Elsewhere he talks of physically recoverable forensic evidence.  It isn't just Grime... Harrison and Grimes academic superior Professor Cassella say the same thing

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #809 on: June 09, 2020, 06:43:34 PM »

So the portuguese who have primacy...the Germans who may now have jurisdiction are ignoring Perlin...I wonder why.