Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170943 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #840 on: June 10, 2020, 09:42:55 PM »
Yes Harrison seems to think it has to be physical, Grime is not recorded as saying that, ever.

Grime uses the the word 'corroborate' or phrase 'corroborating evidence' 6 times in his report and never once attaches the word physical.

try this one from Grime..

'Can the dog mix up traces of human odours with others that are non-human''
I cannot comment on what the dogs think. However, from a forensic point of view and from confirmations of scientific testimonies, the dogs appear to be extremely exact. But, forensic confirmation is required in all cases so as to be included as proof.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #841 on: June 11, 2020, 12:05:15 AM »
try this one from Grime..

'Can the dog mix up traces of human odours with others that are non-human''
I cannot comment on what the dogs think. However, from a forensic point of view and from confirmations of scientific testimonies, the dogs appear to be extremely exact. But, forensic confirmation is required in all cases so as to be included as proof.

Forensic evidence was collected. Here's how Lowe reported on it:"An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab 3a. The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann. LCN DNA profiling is highly sensitive it is not possible to attribute this DNA profile to a particular body fluid."

Offline barrier

« Reply #842 on: June 11, 2020, 01:08:28 AM »
Forensic evidence was collected. Here's how Lowe reported on it:"An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab 3a. The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann. LCN DNA profiling is highly sensitive it is not possible to attribute this DNA profile to a particular body fluid."
This is what I'd imagine Perlin wants to get his hands on if it's still in existence.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #843 on: June 12, 2020, 02:12:47 PM »

Problem is Madeleine would have components that matched her mother and father,  also they could match a strangers.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #844 on: June 12, 2020, 02:26:52 PM »
Problem is Madeleine would have components that matched her mother and father,  also they could match a strangers.

And her Brother and Sister.  Such ignorance must be bliss.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #845 on: June 12, 2020, 02:35:07 PM »
However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeleine McCann

That is the name and she is the victim!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #846 on: June 12, 2020, 04:05:49 PM »
However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeleine McCann

That is the name and she is the victim!
did they match her siblings too

« Reply #847 on: June 12, 2020, 04:23:57 PM »

Yes I agree... which is why it's time to see if Dr Perlin can help with this.

« Reply #848 on: June 12, 2020, 04:24:53 PM »
did they match her siblings too

Let's put that question to Dr Perlin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #849 on: June 12, 2020, 04:27:24 PM »
Let's put that question to Dr Perlin.
We don't need to.. The FSS would know

« Reply #850 on: June 12, 2020, 04:31:19 PM »
We don't need to.. The FSS would know

Science moves on dear friend - techniques and analysis can become far more sophisticated. Forensic science has made huge advances.

Offline jassi

« Reply #851 on: June 12, 2020, 04:36:40 PM »

Science moves on dear friend - techniques and analysis can become far more sophisticated. Forensic science has made huge advances.

Yes, that why so many cold cases have been cleared up through the re-evaluation of DNA samples.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #852 on: June 12, 2020, 05:44:13 PM »

If the pj had kept the bedsheets instead of sending them to the laundry there may be something useful to test

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #853 on: June 12, 2020, 06:05:58 PM »
If the pj had kept the bedsheets instead of sending them to the laundry there may be something useful to test

Do you think it likely that an abductor would have hung around spilling their dna all over Maddies bed sheets?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #854 on: June 12, 2020, 06:11:00 PM »

What would you expect to be left behind in seconds?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.