Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170905 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1020 on: June 22, 2020, 08:11:19 PM »
so now you are assessing eddies behaviour...im sorry but thats an absolute joke..ive already expaline dall the other alerts....bottom line...no evidential value

We all know that Eddie alerted. I don't see any convincing evidence that Eddie was given subconcious cues by his handler. Furthermore such an explanation makes no sense. Why would Grime want his dog to false alert?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1021 on: June 22, 2020, 08:20:22 PM »
We all know that Eddie alerted. I don't see any convincing evidence that Eddie was given subconcious cues by his handler. Furthermore such an explanation makes no sense. Why would Grime want his dog to false alert?
No evidence?  You obviously haven’t warched the videos of Grime calling the dog back to the car, the one and only car covered in posters of Madeleine.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1022 on: June 22, 2020, 08:24:20 PM »
No evidence?  You obviously haven’t warched the videos of Grime calling the dog back to the car, the one and only car covered in posters of Madeleine.
There is no evidence that Eddie could read posters.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1023 on: June 22, 2020, 08:28:45 PM »
There is no evidence that Eddie could read posters.

But grime could and grime was the one calling eddie back and grime is the one claiming he didnt know it was the mccanns car

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1024 on: June 22, 2020, 08:31:58 PM »
But grime could and grime was the one calling eddie back and grime is the one claiming he didnt know it was the mccanns car
Maybe he couldn't read them either.   Did he see them?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #1025 on: June 22, 2020, 08:39:05 PM »

There's no evidence that Grime would want his dog to make several false alerts, imo.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1026 on: June 22, 2020, 08:40:59 PM »
There's no evidence that Grime would want his dog to make several false alerts, imo.

That would be a very stupid thing to do, wouldn't it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1027 on: June 22, 2020, 08:41:44 PM »
Maybe he couldn't read them either.   Did he see them?

maybe he couldnt read would explain everything

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1028 on: June 22, 2020, 08:42:48 PM »

not really as ive explained many times

« Reply #1029 on: June 22, 2020, 08:45:00 PM »

Indeed. IMO there's no chance of Grime encouraging false alerts. Furthermore I've yet to see any convincing evidence that Grime acted in this way.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1030 on: June 22, 2020, 08:45:45 PM »
Indeed. IMO there's no chance of Grime encouraging false alerts. Furthermore I've yet to see any convincing evidence that Grime acted in this way.

Have alook at jersey.. i would say grime encouraged alerts

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1031 on: June 22, 2020, 08:49:50 PM »
Why is there “no chance” that Grime could have unwittingly influenced the dog to alert?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1032 on: June 22, 2020, 08:51:29 PM »

There is evidence on record that Grime encouraged alerts

« Reply #1033 on: June 22, 2020, 08:53:04 PM »
There is evidence on record that Grime encouraged alerts

Well I'm not convinced by it and furthermore it would make no sense for Grime to actually want his dog to make false alerts.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1034 on: June 22, 2020, 08:54:37 PM »
Well I'm not convinced by it and furthermore it would make no sense for Grime to actually want his dog to make false alerts.

i havent said grime encouraged false alerts