Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170940 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1065 on: June 23, 2020, 11:12:55 AM »

Strange how OG are looking at abduction then isn't it?    The fact that Madeleine is missing and has not been found is evidence of abduction.

It's also evidence of death and a successful body disposal.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #1066 on: June 23, 2020, 11:27:32 AM »
It's also evidence of death and a successful body disposal.

It has been proven there was no way the McCann's could have disposed of Madeleine's body.   Give me a good example of how they did it.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1067 on: June 23, 2020, 11:31:56 AM »
It has been proven there was no way the McCann's could have disposed of Madeleine's body.   Give me a good example of how they did it.

Proven how?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1068 on: June 23, 2020, 11:43:05 AM »
I'm not mathematically inclined, so calculating probabilities isn't my thing.
I'm sure you understand the words likely or unlikely... Which one do you think it is

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1069 on: June 23, 2020, 12:08:13 PM »
I'm sure you understand the words likely or unlikely... Which one do you think it is

I say again, I don't know what happened that night. Two possibilities rely on what the parents and their friends said. The parents dismissed woke and wandered, but that was just their opinion. They proposed a stranger abduction immediately, but they and their friends were the source of any evidence pointing at that possibility. There is very little independant evidence of what happened.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1070 on: June 23, 2020, 12:15:40 PM »
I say again, I don't know what happened that night. Two possibilities rely on what the parents and their friends said. The parents dismissed woke and wandered, but that was just their opinion. They proposed a stranger abduction immediately, but they and their friends were the source of any evidence pointing at that possibility. There is very little independant evidence of what happened.

The archiving report by the PJ said woke and wandered was highly unlikeley. Based on everything we know i think its highly unlikely the parents were involved...there is no real evidence against the parents  according to the PJ...and it seems SY and the German police are investigating an abduction.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1071 on: June 23, 2020, 12:26:40 PM »
The archiving report by the PJ said woke and wandered was highly unlikeley. Based on everything we know i think its highly unlikely the parents were involved...there is no real evidence against the parents  according to the PJ...and it seems SY and the German police are investigating an abduction.

There's no 'real' evidence against anyone imo. All the evidence is weak.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1072 on: June 23, 2020, 12:45:46 PM »
The witness statements made are evidence are they not?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1073 on: June 23, 2020, 12:47:28 PM »

In your opinion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1074 on: June 23, 2020, 12:53:27 PM »

there is evidence the parents are not involved...and no real evidence they are

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1075 on: June 23, 2020, 12:59:19 PM »
The witness statements made are evidence are they not?

Indeed, but statements aren't necessarily true.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1076 on: June 23, 2020, 01:09:51 PM »

The investigators have to decide who they beleive is telling the truth...it seems they have decided the McCanns are.
there is nothing to suggest they are lying.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1077 on: June 23, 2020, 01:34:41 PM »

That is for the police to investigate and co-ordinate.  It is called 'detective work' or something like that and it must be considered that the Judicial Police did that with the dog indications and having done so decided to discard them as evidence.  Read all about it in their final report.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1078 on: June 23, 2020, 01:55:33 PM »
The investigators have to decide who they beleive is telling the truth...it seems they have decided the McCanns are.
there is nothing to suggest they are lying.

Investigator's opinions can't be kept out of investigations, but they still need to back them up using evidence. OG have offered no evidence whatsoever to support their opinion that the parents are telling the truth. Simon Foy tried by saying "they were where they were" when Madeleine disappeared. He seems to have overlooked the fact that the time of the disappearance is unknown.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1079 on: June 23, 2020, 02:00:09 PM »
Investigator's opinions can't be kept out of investigations, but they still need to back them up using evidence. OG have offered no evidence whatsoever to support their opinion that the parents are telling the truth. Simon Foy tried by saying "they were where they were" when Madeleine disappeared. He seems to have overlooked the fact that the time of the disappearance is unknown.
They arr experienced and it seems based on their experience they believe the mccanns are telling the truth.
It's the same with many crimes.  There's no hard evidence the Needhans are not complicit in Bens disappearance... We only have their word... And in the circumstances that's enough