Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170903 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1290 on: July 05, 2020, 01:16:57 PM »
No supermarket car park was involved; that was misinformation by the UK tabloids (again).

You’re wrong.

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline John

« Reply #1291 on: July 05, 2020, 01:21:01 PM »
There have been a lot of complaints recently about moderation. Some members feel that they have been unfairly moderated while some moderators are feeling exasperated. I try not to intervene in disputes but sometimes it is simply necessary.

I intend to introduce new moderation rules and enhanced penalties for any member who continues to breach our rules. In the meantime I will be monitoring posts and will be applying severe sanctions should this poor behaviour continue.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 01:24:10 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1292 on: July 05, 2020, 01:22:35 PM »
Eddie gave two alerts outside the apartment. This would suggest a body being put down in that area rather than moving along a certain route.

The dogs used earlier were not cadaver dogs.

They didn’t use cadaver dogs...FGS

And shall I tell you why in case it hasn’t occurred to you?

No-one walks about streets carrying dead children

Why would they do that?

And don’t come out with rubbish like “the McCanns’” killed their daughter, that’s BS

If any parent DID want to kill their child, or did so accidentally, why hide her body when people are up and about?

Why not hide her in the apartment and then move her body when everyone is asleep in the early hours?

Why not put her body in a bag or suitcase and dump it in the sea next day?

Trouble with you conspirators is that you don’t think rationally.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1293 on: July 05, 2020, 01:30:44 PM »
You’re wrong.

Here is the route taken by those dogs. They didn't go to a supermarket car park at any point. (Bottom image)

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1294 on: July 05, 2020, 01:32:06 PM »
Madeleine's pyjamas NOT Amelie according to Kate!

3 May 2007
She noticed a stain, supposedly of tea, on Madeleine's pyjama top, which she washed a little later that same morning. She hung it to dry on a small stand, and it was dry by the afternoon.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

Madeleine later disappeared that same day in the same pyjamas according to her parents.
I was referring to the pyjamas that was shown on television.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1295 on: July 05, 2020, 01:37:14 PM »

I distinctly remember the Portuguese brought their own tracking dogs the day after Maddie disappeared and those dogs traced her scent from the apartment to a nearby supermarket car park, and then it went cold.

Sounds like CB put her in a suitcase or large travel bag, walked to the car park where his car or van wa sparked had simply drove off

It’s the most obvious and logical way he’d have done it

All this rubbish from people saying Maddie was hidden under a bush by the roadside is ludicrous. The people saying it seem to have a deeply disturbed wish that Gerry or Kate murdered Maddie, and it’s utter crap. Despite the horror they’ve had to endure I think these people are somehow jealous of them for some reason. Why would they be so desperate for them to be the murderers? It’s weird.

He would carry her past the tapas where they all were to get to his vehicle. He left no evidence but parades her down the street where they were! That is nonsense!

Anybody would park nearby and if they wanted to hide their vehicle they would park on the opposite wasteland side. Just down from the wasteland was the Smith sighting! Coming from 5A Smithman would have to pass the wasteland to get to that sighting!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1296 on: July 05, 2020, 01:39:26 PM »

And shall I tell you why in case it hasn’t occurred to you?

No-one walks about streets carrying dead children

Why would they do that?

And don’t come out with rubbish like “the McCanns’” killed their daughter, that’s BS

If any parent DID want to kill their child, or did so accidentally, why hide her body when people are up and about?

Why not hide her in the apartment and then move her body when everyone is asleep in the early hours?

Why not put her body in a bag or suitcase and dump it in the sea next day?

Trouble with you conspirators is that you don’t think rationally.

No alibi in the early hours. Next.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1297 on: July 05, 2020, 01:43:22 PM »
No alibi in the early hours. Next.

If you are not being accused of anything you dont need to provide an alibi

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1298 on: July 05, 2020, 01:49:04 PM »
If she was found missing in the early hours when the apartment should be locked with no evidence of anybody passing through the window and the parents have no alibi I think we know who would have been accused!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1299 on: July 05, 2020, 01:53:55 PM »
If she was found missing in the early hours when the apartment should be locked with no evidence of anybody passing through the window and the parents have no alibi I think we know who would have been accused!

they were suspects...which is normal...they no longer  are

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1300 on: July 05, 2020, 01:59:53 PM »
Here is the route taken by those dogs. They didn't go to a supermarket car park at any point. (Bottom image)

GNR dogs traced Madeleine’s scent to the supermarket car park.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1301 on: July 05, 2020, 02:24:45 PM »
GNR dogs traced Madeleine’s scent to the supermarket car park.

Who says? Why do you prefer that report to the one in the official files?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1302 on: July 05, 2020, 02:27:05 PM »

Yes of course I know that. I was responding to your question which was:

"And why didn’t the dogs pick up cadaver scent OUTSIDE? Why did they pick up Maddie’s scent all the way to the supermarket"?

My answer was that Eddie, the cadaver dog, did alert outside... and that the dogs tracking Maddie's scent (earlier in May 2007) were NOT cadaver dogs. Your use of the word "they" in the sentence after "the dogs" implied that the tracker dogs were cadaver dogs.

One cadaver dog was used he alerted inside apartment 5a and just outside it.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1303 on: July 05, 2020, 02:29:17 PM »

I appreciate that, John

One moderator in particular forces me to delete my posts; she alters them; sends me several warnings DAILY...and constantly has swipes and digs at me. As a member I feel I should be able to defend myself. I also feel that if someone makes libellous comments they should stop...regardless of them being a moderator.

I don’t post here as much anymore, as Gunit CONSTANTLY goads me, then when I answer back she sends me a warning

I’m sick of it.

With all due respect you might want to stop there. Public criticism of the moderation is against forum rules. Let's stick to debating the case.  *&(+(+

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1304 on: July 05, 2020, 02:49:46 PM »
Who says? Why do you prefer that report to the one in the official files?
Why not? It may just fill the dearth of information in the files. My thinking.