Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170905 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1395 on: July 06, 2020, 11:10:18 PM »
I don't think they did any of that with cotton buds in their hands.

I couldn't comment on that ... but I certainly can comment on a situation where dogs trailing a scent ending abruptly in a car park didn't alert investigators to the possible implication of that.

In my opinion some good work was carried out by branches of the Portuguese police; they were not all numpties whose prejudices just didn't allow them to see the wood for the trees.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #1396 on: July 07, 2020, 12:16:49 AM »
All of MM’s DNA markers were present on swab 3a.... but then so was DNA from at least two other contributors.. Is it possible we can say MMs DNA was present in the sample? The FSS said the simple answer would be yes but added that this simple conclusion wasn’t possible for them to assert. They described the result as “inconclusive”.

Did either Eddie or Keela alert at the spot where sample swab 3A was lifted from?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1397 on: July 07, 2020, 01:31:12 AM »
Did either Eddie or Keela alert at the spot where sample swab 3A was lifted from?

Both as I understand it. Grime used Keela's alert to suggest a second tile was removed as far as I remember and without double checking.

Offline misty

« Reply #1398 on: July 07, 2020, 02:20:54 AM »
Both as I understand it. Grime used Keela's alert to suggest a second tile was removed as far as I remember and without double checking.

Here is the PJ photo showing the location of tile surface from which Sample 3A was lifted. Please provide a link from the video of the dogs in action at 5A showing either dog alerting to that particular spot.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1399 on: July 07, 2020, 09:11:00 AM »
Sorry but I don’t understand your sentence. I think it’s the word “which” that doesn’t help convey what you are meaning.  I don’t believe MG thought they were false alerts. I’ve heard a report on a phone conversation between him and a reporter in which he gives his opinion.

This is the post by billy im asking a cite for....Grime gave his opinion in his statements
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 09:14:07 AM by Davel »

Offline Lace

« Reply #1400 on: July 07, 2020, 10:49:54 AM »

Do you know that nothing was found in the grout of the tiles,  now that to me is suspicious  it is very difficult to clean anything off the grout,  maybe the surface but not the bottom of it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 01:14:08 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Lace

« Reply #1401 on: July 07, 2020, 10:59:30 AM »
Him knowing it was their apartment does not explain why he would (subconsciously) encourage a false alert. That makes no sense. Martin Grime knows that an alert in its own is not evidence. What we see happening in this case is Eddie’s alert in 5A providing a signpost to where Keela might be able to find traces of blood. This is exactly how it panned out. Forensic scientists collected human cellular material from under the tiles in the area where both dogs alerted. The DNA analysis found the human cellular material in swab 3a could have belonged to MM but the result was “inconclusive” because there was more than one contributor and the FSS was unable to separate these out. Dr Perlin however has offered his services.

Grime knew it was the McCann's apartment, that if there was going to be evidence it would likely to be in 5a and so he would have been anxious that the dogs did a more thorough search,  this could have been picked up by the dog especially when called back a few times as if to say 'look again and make sure'   Eddie wasn't at all bothered with the bedroom,  now bearing in mind Grime said the dog could smell through concrete,  I'm sure if there had been a scent he would have found it on his first search.

How can there be two contributors to a drop of blood?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1402 on: July 07, 2020, 11:19:28 AM »
Grime knew it was the McCann's apartment, that if there was going to be evidence it would likely to be in 5a and so he would have been anxious that the dogs did a more thorough search,  this could have been picked up by the dog especially when called back a few times as if to say 'look again and make sure'   Eddie wasn't at all bothered with the bedroom,  now bearing in mind Grime said the dog could smell through concrete,  I'm sure if there had been a scent he would have found it on his first search.

How can there be two contributors to a drop of blood?

or 3 or possibly 5 contributors

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1403 on: July 07, 2020, 11:22:58 AM »

I would say that The Tiler cut himself when laying the tiles.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1404 on: July 07, 2020, 11:23:58 AM »
Try listening to the one marked British sniffer dogs

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/clips

Try listening to the one marked British sniffer dogs.
..is not a cite but i can help you out with this one.
Saunokonoko confirms he didnt speak to Grime....but had  an exchange of emails...so taht cannot be the source

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1405 on: July 07, 2020, 11:44:51 AM »

Try listening to the one marked British sniffer dogs.
..is not a cite but i can help you out with this one.
Saunokonoko confirms he didnt speak to Grime....but had  an exchange of emails...so taht cannot be the source

Thank you Davel.
That saves me having to listen to it.  So still no cite then ?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1406 on: July 07, 2020, 01:15:13 PM »
I would say that The Tiler cut himself when laying the tiles.
How many years ago would that have been?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1407 on: July 07, 2020, 01:24:19 PM »

According to Grime if the blood has dried in situ it can be many many years..it's detectable because the blood is still present

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1408 on: July 07, 2020, 01:27:39 PM »

No idea.  But when the Appartment was first Tiled.  It's the only way in which blood could get underneath a Tile stuck on grout.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1409 on: July 07, 2020, 02:04:34 PM »
No idea.  But when the Appartment was first Tiled.  It's the only way in which blood could get underneath a Tile stuck on grout.

That’s not correct. Check out forensic science research articles.