Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170940 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1410 on: July 07, 2020, 02:16:15 PM »
That’s not correct. Check out forensic science research articles.

You do it.  I don't care enough.  It wasn't proven to have been Madeleine's blood anyway.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1411 on: July 07, 2020, 02:38:40 PM »
That’s not correct. Check out forensic science research articles.

My turn to guess now.  Was it the blood deposited by the police who lifted the tiles to be taken to the lab for testing?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1412 on: July 07, 2020, 02:56:14 PM »
My turn to guess now.  Was it the blood deposited by the police who lifted the tiles to be taken to the lab for testing?

Oh My.  Why didn't I think of that?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1413 on: July 07, 2020, 07:46:07 PM »

Those tiles were lifted from the floor, in a way to preserve the possible traces intact for them to be subjected to examination by an authorised laboratory.
The activity was filmed in a way to illustrate the manner in which the uplifting was performed and the tools used, allowing that the experts would have a better understanding of all the circumstances inherent in the removal action. This resulted in the recordings of two video cassettes (Mini DV) which are attached.

The LPC officers are going to produce the official report.
That is all I have to advise.
Inspector, Joao Direito.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BLOOD.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1414 on: July 08, 2020, 12:03:05 AM »
You do it.  I don't care enough.  It wasn't proven to have been Madeleine's blood anyway.

I've done it already!

Let Dr Perlin have the data... you never know he might identify the German sex offender's DNA as one of the contributors.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1415 on: July 08, 2020, 12:08:30 AM »
I've done it already!

Let Dr Perlin have the data... you never know he might identify the German sex offender's DNA as one of the contributors.

I very much doubt it.  And I don't think they've got enough to be messing about with it.

« Reply #1416 on: July 08, 2020, 12:13:16 AM »
I very much doubt it.  And I don't think they've got enough to be messing about with it.

I doubt it too but you never know... it would confirm an abduction anyway! Dr Perlin reckons he can reach a conclusive analysis of the DNA data in two weeks. There's nothing to lose in taking him up on this offer.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1417 on: July 08, 2020, 12:29:39 AM »
I doubt it too but you never know... it would confirm an abduction anyway! Dr Perlin reckons he can reach a conclusive analysis of the DNA data in two weeks. There's nothing to lose in taking him up on this offer.

Tell it to the Portuguese.  Scotland Yard and the German police have both received knock backs from the Portuguese for requests for access to DNA samples. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8433555/Portuguese-police-blast-Madeleine-McCann-officers-Germany-arrogant.html
Maybe Dr Perlin will have better luck.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1418 on: July 08, 2020, 07:15:57 AM »
Apart from how much cash?  With no guarantee of success?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #1419 on: July 08, 2020, 08:10:54 AM »
All of MM’s DNA markers were present on swab 3a.... but then so was DNA from at least two other contributors.. Is it possible we can say MMs DNA was present in the sample? The FSS said the simple answer would be yes but added that this simple conclusion wasn’t possible for them to assert. They described the result as “inconclusive”.

To me, that phrasing makes it sound as if her full forensic profile was found on the swab, which isn't the case.

An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab 3a. The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann. LCN DNA profiling is highly sensitive it is not possible to attribute this DNA profile to a particular body fluid.

There is no evidence to support the view that Madeline MCCann contributed DNA to the swab 3B.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm

As I've posted before, in one of Amaral's numerous interviews, he was asked how many components were found. He said 5 (although I have no idea where he got that information from and I've never found anything in the files to substantiate the quantity). I'd be very surprised if any one of us here doesn't have as many in common with her.

And there were none found on 3b (they use one wet swab and one dry one).

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1420 on: July 08, 2020, 08:22:48 AM »
To me, that phrasing makes it sound as if her full forensic profile was found on the swab, which isn't the case.

An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab 3a. The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann. LCN DNA profiling is highly sensitive it is not possible to attribute this DNA profile to a particular body fluid.

There is no evidence to support the view that Madeline MCCann contributed DNA to the swab 3B.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm

As I've posted before, in one of Amaral's numerous interviews, he was asked how many components were found. He said 5 (although I have no idea where he got that information from and I've never found anything in the files to substantiate the quantity). I'd be very surprised if any one of us here doesn't have as many in common with her.

And there were none found on 3b (they use one wet swab and one dry one).

Its obvious to me they were asked the direct question.....could it be maddies dna. Its  ashame they werent asked the question could it be family member...that would really have put the result in context

Offline Carana

« Reply #1421 on: July 08, 2020, 08:48:20 AM »

Its obvious to me they were asked the direct question.....could it be maddies dna. Its  ashame they werent asked the question could it be family member...that would really have put the result in context

No need to even check family members. Any one of us on this board could share that many (if ever Amaral's info is correct).

« Reply #1422 on: July 08, 2020, 01:13:25 PM »
Tell it to the Portuguese.  Scotland Yard and the German police have both received knock backs from the Portuguese for requests for access to DNA samples. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8433555/Portuguese-police-blast-Madeleine-McCann-officers-Germany-arrogant.html
Maybe Dr Perlin will have better luck.

SY have confirmed in a FOI request that they still have the DNA data for analysis. So they can share it with Dr Perlin as part of their investigation.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1423 on: July 08, 2020, 02:42:50 PM »
SY have confirmed in a FOI request that they still have the DNA data for analysis. So they can share it with Dr Perlin as part of their investigation.

Did they?  I know there were screeds of FOI requests involving all sorts ... is it possible you could provide a link to this one.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1424 on: July 08, 2020, 03:19:11 PM »

From what ive read Perlin produces  a preliminary report in two weeks thats free....then you have to pay. Same for all his clients as I understand