Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 170926 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1575 on: July 17, 2020, 09:07:02 AM »
Billy, I'm still not clear what you think Perlin's system could actually achieve.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1576 on: July 18, 2020, 01:20:17 AM »
I'm not familiar with Peter Mac and I believe R D  Hall to be a useful stooge (he does spread fantasy!).

However Mark Saunokonoko raises valid questions and explains coherently why the McCanns became suspects in involvement in MM's dissappearance. I think that much of the time Dave, you fail to see outside of your tunnel vision and then you protestations that everyone else looks "ignorant" carries little weight. Dogs aside (and I believe you to be wrong on that score - but your logic valid) you rarely offer any substance to your argument. You claim there is evidence that MM was abducted but you never produce it. You clain there is a great deal of evidence that CB was involved but you're taking some circumstantial evidence from the press coupled with some words from a German prosecutor (who seems to be lacking the evidenced to charge anyone) as damning evidence against CB.

You then ignore circumstantial evidence against G and K and instead just try to mock and rubbish the evidence without ever offering any sudstance to your opinion. Dr Perlin is an expert scientist who claims he can make sense of the DNA evidence. You like the rest of us are an internet armchair detective, and yet you lack the common sense to see that when it comes down to expert testimony Dr Perlin is somewhat more qualified than you are in the field of forensic science. There are ways you could argue against him with valid points - but instead you try to rubbish people like you do with Mark Saunokonoko et al. Imo it actually weakens your argument. To be fair to you Brietta is even worse. This is not a personal attack on either of you but an observation on your posts. You both seem to be in total denial that it was perfectly valid to make the parents arguidos. There are questions and red flags that should be investigated. Not least the human cellular material collected after the dog alerts zand the fact that in some areas in the apartment Eddie alerted but Keela did not.

Keela had to be shown things as Eddie was.  I am not aware that she was shown the high bit of wall near the wardrobe that Eddie seemed to alert to. 

She is short and dumpy, so not as able to reach the heights that Eddie was able to, especially when he was on his back legs.   My bet is that with his lively approach he could reach at least twice as high as Keela.    I don't thing , one way or another, that Keela was introduced to, or able to reach, the smell Eddie seemed to re-act to.  We don't even know if she went in that room, do we?   Please correct me if I am wrong on the last sentence

Billy, were you around when this was discussed before and in detail?

Were you aware that Tasmin Silences Grandpa died in hospital in PT ?  Tasmins Gramp lived in 5A and left a widow.    Presumably he was cremated and his ashes put in an urn.   

What do you think his bereft widow, in a foreign country, would have done with those ashes?  My guess is that the urn was placed on a chest or bedside table and * IF * any cadaver scent was in the room, it came from those, or from his Pjays /watch that he died in

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1577 on: July 18, 2020, 02:43:30 AM »
Keela had to be shown things as Eddie was.  I am not aware that she was shown the high bit of wall near the wardrobe that Eddie seemed to alert to. 

She is short and dumpy, so not as able to reach the heights that Eddie was able to, especially when he was on his back legs.   My bet is that with his lively approach he could reach at least twice as high as Keela.    I don't thing , one way or another, that Keela was introduced to, or able to reach, the smell Eddie seemed to re-act to.  We don't even know if she went in that room, do we?   Please correct me if I am wrong on the last sentence

Billy, were you round when this was discussed before and in detail?

Were you aware that Tasmin Silences Grandpa died in hospital in PT ?  Tasmins Gramp lived in 5A and left a widow.    Presumably he was cremated and his ashes put in an urn.   

What do you think his bereft widow, in a foreign country, would have done with those ashes?  My guess is that the urn was placed on a chest or bedside table and * IF * any cadaver scent was in the room, it came from those, or from his Pjays /watch that he died in

I’m sorry but you have absolutely no evidence for any of that whatsoever.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1578 on: July 18, 2020, 03:50:21 AM »
Can you prove that Keela was shown that spot on the wall which Eddie seemed to alert to?

Do you deny that Tasmins Grandpa died in hospital, leaving a widow in a foreign country?
Do you deny that Grandpas watch and pjays would almost certainly have the cadaver odour on them?
Do you deny that likely the ashes were in an urn somewhere in the flat?

Do you deny that the most likely place that a bereft widow would keep such as the casket of ashes would be by the side of the bed to comfort her during the night ?  And the watch … and even possibly for a while the Pjays ?

Nothing at all safe about your assumptions of what Eddie showed.  We don't even know if he was marking blood or Cadavar odour.

Admit it Faith … nothing at all safe

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1579 on: July 18, 2020, 09:20:47 AM »

Indeed. I've rfead stuff that contradicts that but can't remember where.

« Reply #1580 on: July 18, 2020, 09:21:37 AM »

Billy, were you around when this was discussed before and in detail?

Have you got a cite for those claims please, Sadie?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1581 on: July 18, 2020, 10:45:57 AM »

perhaps before asking for cites you might supply some yourself

Offline Lace

« Reply #1582 on: July 18, 2020, 11:23:46 AM »
Eddie wouldn't have been able to alert to the scent of death as in the first stages of death no gases are emitted so she would have had to have been in the apartment for a while.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1583 on: July 18, 2020, 11:24:07 AM »
perhaps before asking for cites you might supply some yourself

I think I may very well be waiting for one I requested either yesterday or the day before.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #1584 on: July 18, 2020, 11:31:58 AM »

Have you got any proof that Keela was shown the spot that Eddie alerted to ?  This was on the wall quite high; too high for Keela IMO.   Do we have a video showing Keela in Kate and Gerrys bedroom that we can all study together.  I can't remember one.

Can anyone post it, if it exists.  please.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1585 on: July 18, 2020, 11:37:24 AM »
I think I may very well be waiting for one I requested either yesterday or the day before.

Nope ... I've checked back to the 12th.  I did ask for one (at least) which was supplied.  Apologies, Billy, I found one I had asked for and not received but not from you, maybe I'll chase that one up.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #1586 on: July 18, 2020, 11:39:48 AM »
There's a short thread on Tasmin's grandparents here:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7521.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #1587 on: July 18, 2020, 12:30:24 PM »
Experiment with piglets to determine when a live person gives out the scent of a dead one conclusion they wouldn't send a cadaver dog out until two days after a disaster to search for the dead.

These findings are important when considering the use of scent-detection dogs during disaster victim search and recovery. It is clear that the VOC profile during the early postmortem period is dynamic and changes both hourly and daily. Notably, the period on day 2 whereby the VOC profile transitioned to a complex postmortem odour could have potential ramifications on the choice of scent-detection dogs deployed to a disaster scene. Given that the early postmortem odour appears to more closely resemble an antemortem odour until day 2, the use of human scent dogs may be more effective during the first 24 h following a mass disaster. While HRD dogs may be more effective as a search tool after 48 h when the VOC profile more closely resembles decomposition odour.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1588 on: July 18, 2020, 12:40:32 PM »
Have you got any proof that Keela was shown the spot that Eddie alerted to ?  This was on the wall quite high; too high for Keela IMO.   Do we have a video showing Keela in Kate and Gerrys bedroom that we can all study together.  I can't remember one.

Can anyone post it, if it exists.  please.

Yes Eddie alerted at the wardrobe and Keela was put inside.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

« Reply #1589 on: July 18, 2020, 12:57:00 PM »
Can you prove that Keela was shown that spot on the wall which Eddie seemed to alert to?

Do you deny that Tasmins Grandpa died in hospital, leaving a widow in a foreign country?
Do you deny that Grandpas watch and pjays would almost certainly have the cadaver odour on them?
Do you deny that likely the ashes were in an urn somewhere in the flat?

Do you deny that the most likely place that a bereft widow would keep such as the casket of ashes would be by the side of the bed to comfort her during the night ?  And the watch … and even possibly for a while the Pjays ?

Nothing at all safe about your assumptions of what Eddie showed.  We don't even know if he was marking blood or Cadavar odour.

Admit it Faith … nothing at all safe

Do human ashes even emit volatile organic compounds? There's some reasearch for a rainy Saturday afternoon!!